TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

Really, Or-el? I'm upset, I thought I was the reason you went to Wobble's side to motivate you to hit TB!. Oh no, wait, you were always on Wobble's side, wherever you were.

I am not saying he had no impact but it was minimal at best. And a while ago. What I am saying is that it was still a needless, out of the blue comment which was likely to incite unwanted argument. Strange as it was just made immediately after a very similar one had just ended in another thread.

And Ana, you seem to be giving me a lot of attention for someone who doesn't care.

DeletedUser

Really, Or-el? I'm upset, I thought I was the reason you went to Wobble's side to motivate you to hit TB!. Oh no, wait, you were always on Wobble's side, wherever you were.

This is the fourth time I tell you not to put words in my mouth:

Me said:
He motivated multiple players, including me, which helps make the tribe work harder and perform better.

You motivated me to join, he made me work harder and assume a more forefront role in the tribe, getting fakes sent and support out. I don't recall saying anywhere he motivated me to join. But for the fourth time in as many posts, you're putting words in my mouth and assuming.

I am not saying he had no impact

You 5 posts ago said:
I don't think what al did left any mark on this world or has any relevance to the TB!/Wobble in the last two or so months.

/post. Get out.

but it was minimal at best. And a while ago. What I am saying is that it was still a needless, out of the blue comment which was likely to incite unwanted argument. Strange as it was just made immediately after a very similar one had just ended in another thread.

And Ana, you seem to be giving me a lot of attention for someone who doesn't care.

Two seconds ago, it was "no impact". Now, it's minimal. I think given the fact you're the only one arguing this, you're the one propagating a "needless" argument.

You're never going to be right so long as you argue wrong, Nadir.

DeletedUser

yeah, his mark was to basically lower the tone of the world, drag extra mistrust and animosity into the competition, and to effectively burn the bridges of many unlucky or unwise enough to be on his side; many of whom are now asking for invites...

That is exactly the "mark" Al leaves on every world he plays.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 9
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 414,068
Side 2: 84,603
Difference: 329,465

chart
[/spoil]

She's not wrong. The whole TB! Family has only grown 7 villages by nobling in the past week, and the main tribe shrunk by about 101 villages. Bringing in TB!2 members so TB! doesn't fall below 40 members isn't going to last forever, nor is it a useful strategy, so...we get bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's what happens when you follow a leader who needs you to nuke for them despite being 7.2mil points. I mean, she's gained 5mil ODA in the past 2 months. I can't imagine people are too happy about her style, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

Or-el, you should try calming down a little. This must be the 20th time you've told me to get out, piss off or some deviation of those. Making an impact and leaving an enduring mark on a world are too very different things.

DeletedUser

I'm really just tired of proving you wrong. You're so predictable, I had these definitions ready:

mark 1 (märk)
n.
1. A visible or impression.

im·pact (mpkt)
n.
3. The effect or impression of one thing on another: still gauging the impact of automation on the lives of factory workers.

Seriously, this must be getting as old for you as it is for me. You are literally spewing incorrect crap everywhere with every post. Where does it end?

DeletedUser

And here we go, the pedant is going back to semantics to fight his corner.

I don't really care what his definitions say. A mark is something that is visible and remains for a period of time. To leave a mark on a world suggests that it is still there. An impact means none of those things.

DeletedUser

Excuse me? You said they're not alike, reverting to a definitions based argument. I prove you wrong with definitions and I'm a pedant?

"I don't care about facts, I just care about what I think."

not only is that horribly wrong, the mark he left on the world is still there in how accounts are gotten coplayers, and more. It is still there, when you said he left none.

It doesn't matter how you spin it Nadir, you're wrong as always, and it's getting real old real fast. As I keep telling you, we'd be better served if you focused on "Nuke the Whales" than making useless and wrong shit-speed on the forums.

DeletedUser

Oda means nothing never will,
If it leads to you taking vill's it's worthwhile but most people that think there good because they have 200 mill oda usually are not,
Some back it up with caps but too many always refer to it as a reference that 'I am better than you'
Personally i prefer to take enemy vill's with fewest losses as i can and always will as it's the smart way as you can then take more enemy vill's sooner as you don't have to rebuild your 500 lost nukes or whatever.

Anyway luv talking to myself over and over cya all soon and you will have someone to beat ya, IZ all good

DeletedUser

So you're telling me that an account that's taken 9 enemy villages in the past month, has 700+ villages, has frontline outposts, and is a leader...should have less than 2mil ODA gained in the past month, and should have players clearing for it?

What are her nukes doing? They're sitting at home, collecting dust. That is a leader, acting selfishly and lazily. While not having tons of ODA isn't necessarily a bad thing, leaving what should be at least 350 nukes at home for months is disturbing, especially while your tribe is going down the shitter. But she had the tenacity in the past (and probably recently too) to have other players clear villages for her, instead of clearing them herself and gaining some ODA. I, half her size, gain 2mil ODA over a few days, probably once a week, and take more villages than she does. She takes a month to gain 2mil ODA, needs people to clear for her, and takes 9 villages.

Itchy, this isn't an argument you're on the right side of.

Edit: Also for kicks 'n giggles:

58 Flameproof [Wobble] 27,63 Mil
59 godliss [TB!] 27,62 Mil

DeletedUser

Excuse me? You said they're not alike, reverting to a definitions based argument. I prove you wrong with definitions and I'm a pedant?

"I don't care about facts, I just care about what I think."

not only is that horribly wrong, the mark he left on the world is still there in how accounts are gotten coplayers, and more. It is still there, when you said he left none.

It doesn't matter how you spin it Nadir, you're wrong as always, and it's getting real old real fast. As I keep telling you, we'd be better served if you focused on "Nuke the Whales" than making useless and wrong shit-speed on the forums.

Or-el, you still seem quite angry. You ok babe?

I don't care about your definitions because I don't agree with them. Your definitions are the opinion of whoever wrote them, of which there is great variation. They are not fact.

I know your obsession with rules and definitions is too overwhelming to avoid bringing up, but I won't redefine mine or explain why I do not agree with yours for not wishing to somehow make this world's forum anymore boring than you've already made it.

DeletedUser

Have you not been reading *yawn*?

All you've managed to get across for the past few posts is "you mad bro?" I think given you keep posting about useless crap on every thread, inspiring arguments by it, you're the "mad" one :icon_biggrin:.

Yeah, let's just ignore dictionaries altogether! I want "wave" to mean "face", so when I say "your wave" I mean "your face"! Just saying! I mean, the definition is just something someone else said, it's not fact or anything!

Oh, and thanks for ignoring the other portion of the post proving you wrong:

Me said:

You lose. You lose. You LOSE. Stop talking. Seriously. Just stop. This is embarrassing. Consider it me looking out for you. You are slowly becoming the laughingstock of the forums, proving your own ignorance on everything from the world to definitions, and the best you got is "you mad bro?"

Well, I ain't even mad tho. So you've failed, as is to be expected, in every way.

Now I'm going to leave you to argue this crap with yourself, because I'm tired of proving you wrong *yawn*

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 5
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 542,365
Side 2: 47,408
Difference: 494,957

chart
[/spoil]

Ta-ta, silly! Take that wave with you on your way out :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe anyone has read these boring, pedantic arguments. I know I've stopped.

DeletedUser

More of Nadir calling everyone pedantic for arguing what he says *yawn*:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 6
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 417,173
Side 2: 56,595
Difference: 360,578

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I was a pubescent boy out to please Ana. As was everyone defending her.

Noticing the pattern of name calling at everyone who disagrees with you? Everyone else has. That's why no one bothers. And I'll follow their lead, talk to yourself on all issues now, not just the ones I said I wouldn't answer anymore. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Yarrrr!!!

Good to see my matey's in TB winning this hellish war. YArrr!!

I always knew those scurvy dogs in Wobble were land lubbers. Yarrr!!!