TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

AAA fell apart when they attempted to join Wobble, some drama occurred, most of them left (the good ones appear to have stuck around in Wobble, the rest are quitting, quit, rimmed, or barely alive for the most part).

Wobble hasn't won, but have a hefty lead.

No, not mass-recruiting noobs. TB! took on that one.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
so what happened to AAA, and has wobble won this war, and are they still mass recruiting noobs?

AAA was such a great tribe the ingame staffed moved them all to the casual world to save us from the massacre they would dish out

wobble is at war with the barbs on w65 id say its going fairly well right now

And yes they recruited or-el into the tribe to coplay so clearly still recruiting nubs maybe not mass anymore though

musological

wobble attacked the players who left first

Damn straight we did, coz the newly forming TB was in solid cahoots with AAA and takignthe time to stack their front and sneak attack us. Maybe you can say, Paolo that you just wanted an easy noob to munch on and not to be part of any war, but that wasn't the reality of the bigger picture.

And if fact that brings up something, or rather someone, that was fundamental in creating the animosity and personally dragging this world down into the mud with true under-hand tactics. We must not forget Al Murph, for his mark on this world. He ran around telling everyone he could how Wobble was finished, making up chats, faking spy intel, desperately trying to turn our allies and subvert our players. And all the while boasting in the most rude and obnoxious way possible.

Of course when the going got tough he folded like a cheap suit from Primark. And yes, I did take exception and I did out-troll him at his own game — Or-el and I had the biggest laughs at his expense, as he alienated Slurp instead of getting them to sneak attack us, and demoralised his own tribe with circs that were obviously way over his head.

But now that troll Al is long gone with his tail between his legs, perhaps some of the mud and animosity can be left to go with him.

Let's play cricket!

DeletedUser

Damn straight we did, coz the newly forming TB was in solid cahoots with AAA and takignthe time to stack their front and sneak attack us. Maybe you can say, Paolo that you just wanted an easy noob to munch on and not to be part of any war, but that wasn't the reality of the bigger picture.

And if fact that brings up something, or rather someone, that was fundamental in creating the animosity and personally dragging this world down into the mud with true under-hand tactics. We must not forget Al Murph, for his mark on this world. He ran around telling everyone he could how Wobble was finished, making up chats, faking spy intel, desperately trying to turn our allies and subvert our players. And all the while boasting in the most rude and obnoxious way possible.

Of course when the going got tough he folded like a cheap suit from Primark. And yes, I did take exception and I did out-troll him at his own game — Or-el and I had the biggest laughs at his expense, as he alienated Slurp instead of getting them to sneak attack us, and demoralised his own tribe with circs that were obviously way over his head.

But now that troll Al is long gone with his tail between his legs, perhaps some of the mud and animosity can be left to go with him.

Let's play cricket!

From what I considered improvement, to this within such a short time. Really, what is the point in making such claims about someone's personality when you've never even spoken to them?

If I don't like someone, and there are a few I don't, I don't come here to try and shame them. All you are doing is increasing the notoriety of players who enjoy the attention. I'd rather just see their name die into the dust to be forgotten and never remembered..

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, what? How would you know who he's spoken to?

Besides, I and at least 10 other players can reinforce what he said. But if you didnt want the discussion to continue, you wouldn't post. Which is what you told me on the other thread when I told you to stop. As usual, you either don't understand your own logic or ddon't follow it...or think it's wrong. What a surprise, you attempt to be honorable by baiting someone into posting further, after criticizing me for it :icon_rolleyes:. Go back to Nuke the Whales or whatever the name is. Anyways, stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 6
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 390,305
Side 2: 58,541
Difference: 331,764

chart
[/spoil]

No changes here. With Paolo:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Paolo83

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 6
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 565,799
Side 2: 58,541
Difference: 507,258

chart
[/spoil]

musological

From what I considered improvement, to this within such a short time. Really, what is the point in making such claims about someone's personality when you've never even spoken to them?

If I don't like someone, and there are a few I don't, I don't come here to try and shame them. All you are doing is increasing the notoriety of players who enjoy the attention. I'd rather just see their name die into the dust to be forgotten and never remembered..

Actually I spoke to him plenty enough... he used to add me just to insult me then block me, and repeat. And I'm not the only one he did that to, repeatedly lol. But I have no feeling about him one way or another, I'm talking about his mark on the world and the definite things he did in game that I personally consider not cricket. And why let him die in dust? He should be remembered for what he did here on this world lol ;-)

After all he certainly made his mark...

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, TB! is almost shrinking (by nobling) in the past week. Only 17 more villages gained than lost. With player losses, TB! is shrinking while Wobble grows explosively. Members internal justinnissen after they lose villages to Wobble and waste tribe D, and a lot of TB! seems content to play selfishly. It's not surprising then that fiascos like what happened recently with .William Wallace keep happening.

DeletedUser

Many leavers can't be added on the longer timescales, as they deleted, so I won't be including a "forever" scale.

Without leavers:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 18
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 459,854
Side 2: 167,069
Difference: 292,785

chart
[/spoil]

With leavers:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, SVG

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 18
Difference: 63

chart

Side 1: 753,730
Side 2: 167,069
Difference: 586,661

chart
[/spoil]

Last month (without leavers):

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,387
Side 2: 553
Difference: 834

chart

Side 1: 12,838,917
Side 2: 4,980,500
Difference: 7,858,417

chart
[/spoil]

Last month (with leavers):

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, SVG

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,976
Side 2: 556
Difference: 1,420

chart

Side 1: 18,361,037
Side 2: 5,000,128
Difference: 13,360,909

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Actually I spoke to him plenty enough... he used to add me just to insult me then block me, and repeat. And I'm not the only one he did that to, repeatedly lol. But I have no feeling about him one way or another, I'm talking about his mark on the world and the definite things he did in game that I personally consider not cricket. And why let him die in dust? He should be remembered for what he did here on this world lol ;-)

After all he certainly made his mark...

I don't think what al did left any mark on this world or has any relevance to the TB!/Wobble in the last two or so months.

Might have made a mark on your friends, but as I said irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Then you drastically underestimate how some players become more motivated, leading us to where we are now. The mere fact he's being discussed means he left a mark on those mentioning him, and I'd say he certainly did. Accounts don't get taken over by randoms anymore, because al might be trying to steal one, etc.

DeletedUser

Then you drastically underestimate how some players become more motivated, leading us to where we are now. The mere fact he's being discussed means he left a mark on those mentioning him, and I'd say he certainly did. Accounts don't get taken over by randoms anymore, because al might be trying to steal one, etc.

No account was 'stolen' in wobble by al. He played accounts in wobble as a coplayer in the complete knowledge of the account owners who were also aware of his activities. Might be hard to believe, but I am not his only friend.

DeletedUser

I didn't say he stole any. That doesn't mean he didn't attempt to.

Furthermore, no one claimed he had no friends. Nor did we claim no one knew he was on the accounts. But it did lead to certain events occurring, and ways of treating accounts to change as well. Which still exists. Which means he left his mark. Which was the point. No one cares if he succeeded.

DeletedUser

I didn't say he stole any. That doesn't mean he didn't attempt to.

Furthermore, no one claimed he had no friends. Nor did we claim no one knew he was on the accounts. But it did lead to certain events occurring, and ways of treating accounts to change as well. Which still exists. Which means he left his mark. Which was the point. No one cares if he succeeded.

Nor did he attempt to.

For all this 'drastic underestimation' of his effects I am yet to see how he changed the course of this war.

DeletedUser

yeah he didn't cus we were precautious and stopped all of hes dirty plans.
Still. Muso said he left a mark, not that he changed the course of the war. Hes mark was that we had to pay attention around us and get the rat out that was helping him stay in wobble.

and I thought you left? you love the attention don't you :lol:

musological

yeah, his mark was to basically lower the tone of the world, drag extra mistrust and animosity into the competition, and to effectively burn the bridges of many unlucky or unwise enough to be on his side; many of whom are now asking for invites...

DeletedUser

muso needs to teach me fancy words. :icon_idea:
he sounds so classy you don't even think that hes talking about a scum of the nature :lol:. I hope hes better tho, poor guy was so hurt over everything last time I saw him lurk around.
Maybe he is contagious and thus, Nadir feels the need to voice that he still exists.
and we all be like:
images

DeletedUser

Nor did he attempt to.

For all this 'drastic underestimation' of his effects I am yet to see how he changed the course of this war.

Didn't say he attempted to either. I just said it didn't mean he attempted to. You still haven't learned not to assume things, you'd think you'd have figured it out by now. I mean I just showed you that putting words in my mouth doesn't work.

He did, on the other hand, tell me multiple times that he would take accounts in the world to spite Wobble.

He motivated multiple players, including me, which helps make the tribe work harder and perform better. His leading style put off many members of AAA, who didn't want anything to do with him. And even if that wasn't true, his leaving made it that much easier to get AAA out of the way and on to TB!, moreso than any normal player quitting because he was a leader.

His actions influenced how accounts were given out as stated above, and he made a mark. You can choose to ignore it, believe anything he says, and so on...or you could stop pretending he's done nothing to influence the world and close your eyes to everything.

Your move.