TB! vs. Wobble

musological

south - no player has never not had their support requests fulfilled

Is this just a mis-typing, or a Freudian slip?

Coz what you actually said, when the triple-negative is unwound, is that no southern player has ever had their support request filled... lol

musological

I think it's time for some alternate kinda stat analysis, looking purely at units killed...

Using the in game war stats for our little war:'Defeated opponents while attacking' from one side is obviously rather closely connected to the other side's 'defeated opponents while defending'. Simply put both values represent nukes from one side hitting troops from the other side.

So let's assess who is killing more troops per nuke — or equally put, who is defending better and more efficiently killing nukes.

All time OD stats:

Wobble as defenders are killing nearly 66% more troops per the TB nukes hitting them. (1147314 / 692188 = 1.657)
TB as defenders are killing nearly 53% more troops per the Wobble nukes. (1209534 / 792105 = 1.526)
That means Wobble are killing 24-25% more efficiently per nuke (66 / 53 = 1.245)

Last month OD stats:
(from 1st May)

Wobble as defenders are killing nearly 90% more troops per the TB nukes hitting them. (481876 / 254061 = 1.896)
TB as defenders are killing still around 53% more troops per the Wobble nukes. (508595 / 331117 = 1.535)
That means for the last month Wobble are killing almost 70% more efficiently per nuke (90 / 53 = 1.698)

What does this tell us? Well it tells us that from the start of the war as well as attacking more (thus having the higher ODA) Wobble are defending better and simply killing more efficiently. This starts to take it's toll over time and we can see while TB is still defending at the same level up to this last month (53% more troops as defenders) Wobble has massively improved it's defending as the war has gone on, further increasing the gap. This means Wobble are killing more troops AND loosing less and TB are falling ever further behind: having to use (and therefore rebuild) more nukes per village they clear, and rebuild more and more D troops at an exponential rate, compared to Wobble.

Basically, this kind of disparity only grows and it will be interesting to see what the 'kill efficiency stats' are for the coming months ;-)

Last edited:

DeletedUser74275

I think it's time for some alternate kinda stat analysis, looking purely at units killed...

Using the in game war stats for our little war:'Defeated opponents while attacking' from one side is obviously rather closely connected to the other side's 'defeated opponents while defending'. Simply put both values represent nukes from one side hitting troops from the other side.

So let's assess who is killing more troops per nuke — or equally put, who is defending better and more efficiently killing nukes.

All time OD stats:

Wobble as defenders are killing nearly 66% more troops per the TB nukes hitting them. (1147314 / 692188 = 1.657)
TB as defenders are killing nearly 53% more troops per the Wobble nukes. (1209534 / 792105 = 1.526)
That means Wobble are killing 24-25% more efficiently per nuke (66 / 53 = 1.245)

Last month OD stats:
(from 1st May)

Wobble as defenders are killing nearly 90% more troops per the TB nukes hitting them. (481876 / 254061 = 1.896)
TB as defenders are killing still around 53% more troops per the Wobble nukes. (508595 / 331117 = 1.535)
That means for the last month Wobble are killing almost 70% more efficiently per nuke (90 / 53 = 1.698)

What does this tell us? Well it tells us that from the start of the war as well as attacking more (thus having the higher ODA) Wobble are defending better and simply killing more efficiently. This starts to take it's toll over time and we can see while TB is still defending at the same level up to this last month (53% more troops as defenders) Wobble has massively improved it's defending as the war has gone on, further increasing the gap. This means Wobble are killing more troops AND loosing less and TB are falling ever further behind: having to use (and therefore rebuild) more nukes per village they clear, and rebuild more and more D troops at an exponential rate, compared to Wobble.

Basically, this kind of disparity only grows and it will be interesting to see what the 'kill efficiency stats' are for the coming months ;-)

heres another statistic for you

you 100% have too much time on your hands :)

DeletedUser74275

Is this just a mis-typing, or a Freudian slip?

Coz what you actually said, when the triple-negative is unwound, is that no southern player has ever had their support request filled... lol

i think you know what i mean :icon_wink:, but i will confirm that every support request that is made is fulfilled in the forums, normally within a very timely fashion too

which brings me back to my earlier point regarding a) posting the request for support in ample time and b) requesting enough cover whilst maintaining a realistic amount (not plz sendz me 900D to all my 'towns' because i am noob)

musological

Agreed, but Paolo it's not us you need to teach this to...

clearly from the stats analysis I posted it's your tribe you need to teach about how to request and use support efficiently...

DeletedUser

Is this an attempted mock on his activeness :/

Uhm...

facepalmer.gif

DeletedUser

I love Muso. I Love BQ. Or-el is distinctly average :p

Whoever wrote that sentence on Domino's profile by the way, massacred the integrity of the English Language.

DeletedUser

<3 yey attention!
poor Or-el when did he gain so much hate in so little time XD hes such a nice guy and good player :D but on externals hes like breaking out of that niceness getting a target and slamming everything at it. which I don't find that bad either XD

DeletedUser

If you're not hated by your enemies, you're not doing something right :icon_redface:.

It's funny though, I had a player tell me I was being mean yesterday. Just cause I told him he'd be rimmed :icon_redface:. You'd think he'd have thicker skin!

musological

I love Muso. I Love BQ. Or-el is distinctly average :p

Whoever wrote that sentence on Domino's profile by the way, massacred the integrity of the English Language.

Yea! thanks :) and btw that was exactly my first thought (and comment) about domino's profile :D

*"By the way, whoever wrote that sentence on Domino's profile massacred the integrity of the English Language." ;-)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well i guess none of you are here to judge the speaking level of anyone's in the English language, as it is pretty obvious that there are many that they dont have English as mother tongue. It is something that clearly does not need to be critisized by anyone that has the common sense to understand the multicultural and mutlilingual environment of the game.
But the actual meaning of the whole sentence that was in DOMINO's profile is something that needs to be really critisized in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are we still allowed to post this too, or is it criticism?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 11
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 257,102
Side 2: 90,958
Difference: 166,144

chart
[/spoil]

Or maybe the 800-300 nobled villages in the past week between Wobble (800) and TB! F. (300).

Internal boosters away!

A Wobble vs. TB! map (first map on top from May 14th, 2013, second map on bottom is today):

[spoil]
mls5k3.jpg
[/spoil]

The white/green are just conquers from back then, so ignore those. Right click the image, copy the image address, and open in new tab for best viewing ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As Or-el has let everyone down and not put stats up IN 4 DAYS!!!

Last 4 days

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 07/06/2013 00:00:00 to 11/06/2013 16:00:01

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 43
Difference: 116

chart
[/spoil]

War, from the beginning

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/02/2013 19:05:34 to 11/06/2013 16:00:01

Side 1: 3,967
Side 2: 3,647
Difference: 320

chart
[/spoil]

Wobbles lead is growing and TB! seem to be losing members as fast as they are villages.

DeletedUser

I can't double-post :icon_sad:.

It's 29-1 against TB! in the past 24 hours, and 50-1 if you include Paolo. Another one bites the dust.

DeletedUser108786

Wobble are just too good. They couldn't stay in the kitchen any longer.

DeletedUser

Hey n4zghoul...I believe it's itchynakas, isn't it? Your account has lost 499 villages and conquered 825 in its history. From how I hear it, you haven't been on the account all that long, but you're bragging about killing "thousands" of nobles? And you're going around telling people Wobble tried to recruit you?

Are you not aware that Sir-Phoenix would've had to run that by council? Are you not aware that we have no reason to recruit someone losing tons of villages to us? Are you not aware that it was a joke?

You've gotten destroyed, and you're going around chats bragging about it. You must fit in well with the general TB! players who refuse to acknowledge the destruction and gluttony around them of their leaders but pat themselves on the back for the most trivial of things, like getting DotD because they forgot to dodge troops.

Good job, n4zghoul, good job. You've given us a nice laugh over at Wobble. Keep bragging, we'll keep laughing as you lose villages...at last check, you're about to drop under half of your point maximum.