TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

Hey n4zghoul...I believe it's itchynakas, isn't it? Your account has lost 499 villages and conquered 825 in its history. From how I hear it, you haven't been on the account all that long, but you're bragging about killing "thousands" of nobles? And you're going around telling people Wobble tried to recruit you?

Are you not aware that Sir-Phoenix would've had to run that by council? Are you not aware that we have no reason to recruit someone losing tons of villages to us? Are you not aware that it was a joke?

You've gotten destroyed, and you're going around chats bragging about it. You must fit in well with the general TB! players who refuse to acknowledge the destruction and gluttony around them of their leaders but pat themselves on the back for the most trivial of things, like getting DotD because they forgot to dodge troops.

Good job, n4zghoul, good job. You've given us a nice laugh over at Wobble. Keep bragging, we'll keep laughing as you lose villages...at last check, you're about to drop under half of your point maximum.

n4zghoul was also kind enough to give the Kugyuuu and Dark Civnuj accounts attacker of the day awards, with his inability to dodge troops.

The ghoul account has not benefited from the new player on it, he has not recapped many villages and has continued to bleed villages to both wobble and domino and has now been removed from k75 and almost south 65 i believe.

This guy has not killed thousands of nobles.. i doubt hes even killed 50 nobles since he took over n4zghoul.

DeletedUser

It has been mentioned again but the job that has been done to Nazghoul's account is due to the wobble players. Bragging about getting into the war afterwards and hitting someone who was alrealy fighting a lot of wobble players isnt so clever.

And honestly none of you are not even close to his skill. You are just a bunch of opportunists taking advantage of the situation.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Players: Paolo83

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 0
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 593,609
Side 2: 0
Difference: 593,609

chart
[/spoil]

Don't think it matters much. At least 17 of those conquers come from players other than n4zghoul and paolo83, so TB! continues to be outmatched as its better players leave for inability to deal with godliss.

There's only so many times you can calm down people who are unhappy thanks to godliss, Naz.

DeletedUser

It has been mentioned again but the job that has been done to Nazghoul's account is due to the wobble players. Bragging about getting into the war afterwards and hitting someone who was alrealy fighting a lot of wobble players isnt so clever.

And honestly none of you are not even close to his skill. You are just a bunch of opportunists taking advantage of the situation.

Thats bullshit because when we nuked him wobble hadnt even nuked his k75 or south k65 at all, every village had either a full d or full nuke.

His conquers show that he was only fighting 4-5 wobble players in k55.. wobbles 65 conquers started around 4-5 days after ours in 65/75

and if wobble had weakened him asmuch as you claim, how were 3 x attackers of the day gained from him when tb werent supporting him at all

wobble had weakened him in k55, when we hit him wobble hadnt conquered anything but his 55..

our account personally cleared all of his 75 and a bunch of big south k65 clusters, i know dark did the same.

I love when idiots like naz talk without knowing the facts, if he was really so weak he wouldnt have had 250-300 villages still full of troops.. be it a full o or full d.

Trust me when i attacked him i cleared 100+ villas that were had one full d or one full o and dark civnujs.. oda on naz shows he cleared nearly 200 villas..

if he was so weakened when we attacked him why were none of his south k65 or 75 villas empty as our nukes hit, you are an idiot.

wobble did not weaken naz in the areas we attacked him, i can tell you now, no village we or dark civnuj nobled was cleared by wobble, we cleared it ourselves, we also cleared alot more villas than we conquered.

Now before this gets twisted, im not trying to say wobble walked into empty villas either, basically domino cleared most of n4zghouls k75 and south 65 and wobble cleared his north 65/55.

Just because domino didnt noble many south k65 that doesnt mean we didnt clear some of them.

I sent my reports to sir phoenix because hes a personal allie, he can confirm we cleared many southern k65 villas and k75.

Im not saying wobble didnt hammer him, im just saying the areas i sent 100-150 nukes at in k75/south 65, ALL of the villas had full buildings and full troops when my nukes landed and this can be proven with reports.

Kinda bugs me when someone tries to call me a liar and claims i didnt send 100+ nukes at someone when i know for a damn fact that i did and that every villa or almost every had troops in when the nukes landed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For once Naz isn't wrong. I don't care that you 'betrayed' TB! However, being able to stick a knife right between their shoulder blades is nothing to sing about.

DeletedUser

For once Naz isn't wrong. I don't care that you 'betrayed' TB! However, being able to stick a knife right between their shoulder blades is nothing to sing about.

Yeah but i think personally if me and my co's are new to the account which we were then, we should be able to pick our own enemies, not be friends with who others think we should be friends with. If someone gives you an account and says do as you wish with it then you should make your own decisions and thats what we did.

Its not like we were friends with tb or naz for months and months, i personally didnt even know the guys on the naz account and i knew tb members for a maximum of 2 weeks before leaving tb.

Obviously id be a bit of a douchebag if i let others pick my friends and enemies for me. I monitored tb for a week, i didnt like what i saw, i picked them as my enemies.

I havent done anything sneaky, ive never lied to tb or mislead them, when i left tb i told them i didnt agree with how the south was been run and that i hadnt decided what to do yet and that was the truth, assoon as id decided what to do, they knew about it because i attacked them. Im not one to do the spy shit and i wont lie to someone about my relationship with them.

I would understand this whole sticking the knife in if id been a loyal tb member for months, and if id been on the account for months rather than a couple weeks(at the time of leaving tb) but how can i stick the knife into people im not even friends with and never were friends with.

I was friends with sam before i got to know him when i was a basher for the old owner of Kugyuuu and he quit 65 not long after we all joined tb so once sam quit 65, i had no ties with tb and had no reason to stick with them if i didnt agree with their tactics and my co jocke has no ties with tb whatsoever as he knew nobody from the .net server when he joined except Kugyuus old owner.

DeletedUser

You took over accounts that were already in their tribe and used those accounts to hit the tribe that gave them to you. You are saying this is ok?

DeletedUser

You took over accounts that were already in their tribe and used those accounts to hit the tribe that gave them to you. You are saying this is ok?

1- the account WASNT in tb when we took over it, it was in a situation where it could recieve invites from both tb and wobble and had to pick one.

2- TB didnt give us the account, Floonk the old owner did and he told us to pick whichever tribe we wanted for ourselves out of wobble/tb during the transitional period of AAA's merge into whatever tribe it would eventually merge into.

So if anything "AAA" gave us the account, but technically they didn't because AAA had already disbanded by that point and AAA'S council and dukes didnt pick who would go onto the account, the original owner made the choice before quitting. The original owner had no affiliation with tb. I will explain in detail below: (Sorry if some of it gets repetitive, ive already typed it out then edited above and can't be bothered to edit further down to avoid repetitiveness)

The account at that point had just left AAA and was in no tribe at all.

The original owner didnt demand we join the account to tb, he wanted to quit and told us to pick either tb or wobble due to the mass of aaa guys that went to tb etc etc.

If the account had been originally tbs then yeah id see where youre coming from a little.

The account had absolutely no affiliation with tb really except the fact AAA used to be their allies.. but the old owner didnt know anyone in tb, just the AAA guys.

Most of the AAA guys quit a week after joining tb so.. our one affiliation with them disappeared quickly.

So no we didnt take over tribes already in their tribe.. i believe the account was actually in wobble when we took over it but it had only been there 1-2 days because sam had joined wobble and everyone had followed him there but then sam had already made the arrangement for everyone to join tb instead so we followed his arrangement.

So if you want to nitpick, one could actually say we took an account that was in wobble, took it to tb then left tb and attacked it.

So really you cant affiliate the account with either tb or wobble, it was an AAA account that followed the lead of AAA's leader, he then quit and we the new owners decided to evaluate tb and decide if we wished to stay or not.

Hopefully this clears the issue for you dallow and youll see tb had no claim on this account whatsoever.

So as you will already know AAA's leadership kept changing it's mind on which tribe to merge into, we on an AAA account followed the AAA leadership into tb and we didnt quit tb until AAA's leaders had quit the game, therefore not betraying them as they no longer played world 65.

This account has technically betrayed nobody, we wouldnt consciously betray someone who handed us an account.

DeletedUser

Hey, i dont remember you saying this exactly thing when Or-El took an account from AAA then used it to hit AAA.. :lol:

DeletedUser

It's a bit of a hassle to include "Unless you were threatened by your tribe for no good reason with being rimmed", so I assume he left it out seeing as he's agreed in the past.

Thanks for the jab, though, when half your tribe attacked its former tribe with no good reason :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Anyway back to the topic of N4zghoul, yes we cant take full credit for that, wobble did a bigtime job on him and they deserve the credit.

However moving to fruitcake506, the next member of tb to fall. Nobody but us can take credit for taking out this guy. Not here bragging, just disproving nazguilinos theory that we can only take someone out that wobble attacked first.

Wobble have not attacked fruitcake so try again with your theory of us jumping onto their kills.. fruitcake is all Kugyuuu.

DeletedUser

Hey, i dont remember you saying this exactly thing when Or-El took an account from AAA then used it to hit AAA.. :lol:

domino were called a lot of bad words but you never said anything when former wobble left joined TB! then attacked wobble.

DeletedUser74275

Not like you had plans to declare or anything right?

you wont believe this, but no...i didnt

i had all my supports in El Valientes villages whilst Wobble were nobling my k45 villages

i just wanted to carry on nobling the noobs of that tribe i cant even remember the name of, which wobble decided to NAP for no good reason at all

DeletedUser

oh cus recruiting the players I recruited after we won a war with them is not an act of war.
Come to think of it, TB! have this habbit of doing that. Taking out the garbage for us.. should have said a thank you, silly me.

DeletedUser

you wont believe this, but no...i didnt

i had all my supports in El Valientes villages whilst Wobble were nobling my k45 villages

i just wanted to carry on nobling the noobs of that tribe i cant even remember the name of, which wobble decided to NAP for no good reason at all

Didn't mean you as in you personally. I meant TB!, whose leader told everyone (including me) that they'd win the world now that they were taking members from Wobble (and who had AAA as an ally). I think it's pretty self-explanatory what would happen next, don't you?

In other news, TB! Family has nobled a net of 105 villages in the past week. Wobble nobled 598.

Wobble grew 5.4 mil points in the past week. TB! has 4.6mil lost, and TB!2 has gained about 250k points (net loss of 4.35mil or so).

Tribes fighting TB! now roughly total (in top 40 points) 280mil points, 78.6% of which is Wobble.
Tribes fighting Wobble now roughly total (in top 40 points) 213mil points, 67.6% of which is TB!'s main tribe.

The size-differential in total points at the moment is 311.6mil vs. 216.1mil, a stunning upset in balance after months of TB! having the larger totals in their favor. Now, Wobble's size is 1.5x larger than TB!, and Wobble itself is rapidly approaching double TB! in total points (and is about 1.25x larger than TB! Family).

Yeah, good luck TB!. Quite the whole to dig out of atm.

DeletedUser111677

So from what i have been reading on these forums is a lot of people winging on about timings of ops, tb's internal problems and also the size of some of the FL accounts that simply dont have the players to handle them.

everyones excuses are just bull ****. you just cant handle the pressure wobble throw at tb

sir-phoenix
danny
Offense genius ;)

DeletedUser

so what happened to AAA, and has wobble won this war, and are they still mass recruiting noobs?