And The Truth Shall Set You Free

arabela

Simple fact of that is (as we've detailed in numerous posts) that the merges were the tip of the iceberg. We're not the TW merge police but Varyag's attitude was increasingly disrespectful and we came to a point where being allied to Varyag meant absolutely nothing. So, you've clearly failed to comprehend .

Stop eating same ...cake....dayli. You decided that those 2 merges we did makes us mass recruiters and mergers just cause this "suited" you to bacstabb us. Our alliance was damaged by a merge with a tribe on the other side of the map. Hopefully there are not many retards in this game to bite this cake you're eating and probably even started to believe it... Spare us...

DeletedUser

Stop eating same ...cake....dayli. You decided that those 2 merges we did makes us mass recruiters and mergers just cause this "suited" you to bacstabb us. Our alliance was damaged by a merge with a tribe on the other side of the map. Hopefully there are not many retards in this game to bite this cake you're eating and probably even started to believe it... Spare us...

just because the tribe was on the other side of the world doesn't make it right for you to merge with them without talking to your allies.

arabela

just because the tribe was on the other side of the world doesn't make it right for you to merge with them without talking to your allies.

If the tribe was anywhere close to you, i would have talked to Ads, same as we talked about all players we recruited or wanted to recruit close to your area. In other circumstances, we are not supose to bring this to you, since this wouldn`t affect Pff not even in the far future. Also, if u wanted to be informed about every step Varyag will do, you should have add this term in our alliance terms.

Alliance terms - 23.07.2013

The tribes Varyag and PFF are allied.

The alliance treaty is simple:

a) Respect neighbouring tribes' personal space
b) Work together towards removing common enemies
c) Give one week's notice of termination of alliance
y

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure they gave you 1 week notice, so why are you complaining?

DeletedUser106579

Jeez, you're still harping on about this, Bela. We've pretty much dropped it, but Mika started commenting about a disparity between PFF's responses to Jäger's merges and Varyag's as if they're directly comparable. They're not. Why?

It's clear in the treaty. You didn't respect Jäger's space and we chose to show solidarity with Jäger about that. You didn't respect Jäger in general - calling Sin a whore was utterly disgraceful, and your double standards on Varyag recruitment versus Jäger's were indicative of how Varyag viewed the balance of power in the alliance relationship as a whole. And recruiting Barcode on a personal whim is hardly 'working together', is it? Even members of your own council and tribe were astounded, but as tribe members they chose (probably correctly) to show loyalty to Varyag - we were under no such obligation. Despite all of that, and issues with players such as Alestasis (who felt free to attack PFF using proxy accounts) and Smooth (who was despised even within Varyag) we tried to help find a resolution, but you wouldn't even admit it was a mistake and wouldn't bend an inch to fix things. And don't try and say you wouldn't go back on your word out of some sense of honour or integrity - you were quite happy to sacrifice the Method recruits to get Party on board at one point. Interesting to note how quickly some of those Barcode recruits ran for the hills once it turned out they didn't have an easy ride to the win, btw.

On top of that we actually quite like the guys/girls that Jäger have recruited, while Sin and Jäger have been nothing but respectful in their dealings with us. Not deferential, but they treat PFF as an equal, as an alliance partner, so we have no complaints whatsoever.

And you have to remember I'm only one voice from PFF. Sometimes I try and encompass opinions of other tribe members in my posts, but at times it's just me. Sometimes it's distilled and even-handed, and at others it's raw and reactionary - sue me.

Fact of it is, Bela, that you stretched the alliance past breaking point. You were a one-dimensional leader running on sheer impulse - you tried fluttering your eyelids at everything to get what you wanted and if that failed you threw hissy fits. Just accept it - you killed the alliance and with it, Varyag.

Deleted User - 10770065

How was your holidays ads? Did you get my pm babe?

On topic of your post, some of your members actually share a different view/opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

How was your holidays ads? Did you get my pm babe?

On topic of your post, your members actually share a different view/opinion.

so you find that one player who has a differing view and think the whole tribe thinks like that? quit trying to place disparity between the Jager/PFF alliance, we work well together and some have even worked on operations together, and if I remember correctly your not even playing the game/world, so are you that much of a loser you have nothing better to do in life then to make disparaging comments on a game/world your not even in anymore ?

Deleted User - 10770065

pretty sure 90% of PFF members agree with ads.

Then if that's true, then proves my point.

so you find that one player who has a differing view and think the whole tribe thinks like that? quit trying to place disparity between the Jager/PFF alliance, we work well together and some have even worked on operations together, and if I remember correctly your not even playing the game/world, so are you that much of a loser you have nothing better to do in life then to make disparaging comments on a game/world your not even in anymore ?

Not trying to create any "disparity" at all, frankly, I don't give a shit. I personally just don't buy the reasons for dropping the alliance against Varyag as being completely different for what Jager has done. Like I said, I don't care anyway, just giving my opinion on the matter. Plus it's not just one player either, all I said is that some PFF members actually have a different view.

Also, I do play the world actually, and even if I didn't, it's irrelevant. I can pick at holes or give my opinion if I wish on these forums all I want, just like you can. I'm pretty sure there's a good few people on coming on here who give their own opinion, even when they have never played the world or not for long.

Ripfin

Then if that's true, then proves my point.

Not trying to create any "disparity" at all, frankly, I don't give a shit. I personally just don't buy the reasons for dropping the alliance against Varyag as being completely different for what Jager has done. Like I said, I don't care anyway, just giving my opinion on the matter. Plus it's not just one player either, all I said is that some PFF members actually have a different view.

Also, I do play the world actually, and even if I didn't, it's irrelevant. I can pick at holes or give my opinion if I wish on these forums all I want, just like you can. I'm pretty sure there's a good few people on coming on here who give their own opinion, even when they have never played the world or not for long.

ok wait, you think that Varyag inviting in some enemy players from barcode who was being targeted by most of the world is not different from Jager inviting in merc (which has been almost a planned merge for a long time) who was at war with no one or considered a target by anyone.

is that what your saying?

Deleted User - 10770065

They were targeted by only the Knock! players primarily at that time, and Varyag accepted that it would open up another front with them and thought they could deal with them. Knock has took in players from Varyag and Jager tried to take more than they have now, and Varyag was actually "targeted by most of the world" at that point - so what? Now by inviting those RIP players, Jager have to deal with Knock. Why haven't PFF used their old excuse they used against Varyag for recruiting Barcode when Jager recruited RIP, "long-term target"?

Ripfin

They were targeted by only the Knock! players primarily at that time, and Varyag accepted that it would open up another front with them and thought they could deal with them. Knock has took in players from Varyag and Jager tried to take more than they have now, and Varyag was actually "targeted by most of the world" at that point - so what? Now by inviting those RIP players, Jager have to deal with Knock. Why haven't PFF used their old excuse they used against Varyag for recruiting Barcode when Jager recruited RIP, "long-term target"?

oh I don't know maybe because Jager talked to PFF about any of those invites if any, meanwhile Varyag and Knock did not, what it stems down to is any tribe that invties in original Barcode players becomes a primary target, go look all tribes that ended in gangbang invited in original barcode players. Barcode is cursed, you invite them, you invite the curse.

Deleted User - 10770065

oh I don't know maybe because Jager talked to PFF about any of those invites if any, meanwhile Varyag and Knock did not, what it stems down to is any tribe that invties in original Barcode players becomes a primary target, go look all tribes that ended in gangbang invited in original barcode players. Barcode is cursed, you invite them, you invite the curse.

How come these Barcode players are so cursed? Not related to what happened to you early in the world by any chance?

Ripfin

How come these Barcode players are so cursed? Not related to what happened to you early in the world by any chance?

not a clue, but have noticed wherever the Barcode players go, that tribe soon disbands after being in war, so it behooves them to hope Knock lasta little longer since think the rest of the world is catching on that they are cursed.

DeletedUser102723

merc who was at war with no one or considered a target by anyone.

Could have sworn that about 90% of your posts were boasting about how well merc was doing in warring with Varyag? very contradictory

DeletedUser106579

@ShaunDK

Seriously, I dunno why you're even bothering. You've already had to edit one post to make it seem less ridiculous.

You don't 'buy' the reasons for the alliance ending? We couldn't care less. Those are the reasons whether you choose to accept them or not.

You can't understand how the situation with Jäger differs from that with Varyag? Tough. That's your failure to comprehend since it's been explained. Exhaustively.

Some members of PFF have different opinions on things? Shit. Hold the front page, what a friggin' scoop. Of course they do, and some of them even express them here.

Are we glad Varyag's nearly dead? In many ways, yes.

Would we have concocted some convoluted plan or fabricated reasons to get involved with killing it? No. And frankly, we didn't need to. Seems to me that other tribes and internal issues would have done the job just fine.

Ripfin

Could have sworn that about 90% of your posts were boasting about how well merc was doing in warring with Varyag? very contradictory

that wasn't a war, that was a slaughter, myself I got a couple dozen Varyag villages without losing a single one, so no I don't consider that a war, not too mention the tribe we joined went to war on varyag too, so nothing changed.

Deleted User - 10770065

@ShaunDK

Seriously, I dunno why you're even bothering. You've already had to edit one post to make it seem less ridiculous.

You don't 'buy' the reasons for the alliance ending? We couldn't care less. Those are the reasons whether you choose to accept them or not.

You can't understand how the situation with Jäger differs from that with Varyag? Tough. That's your failure to comprehend since it's been explained. Exhaustively.

Some members of PFF have different opinions on things? Shit. Hold the front page, what a friggin' scoop. Of course they do, and some of them even express them here.

Are we glad Varyag's nearly dead? In many ways, yes.

Would we have concocted some convoluted plan or fabricated reasons to get involved with killing it? No. And frankly, we didn't need to. Seems to me that other tribes and internal issues would have done the job just fine.

I edited my post to include "some of" into it, as it sounded like people got the wrong idea.

I said that they have a different opinion on this matter, which I thought was a bit interesting. People are just seemingly taking what I said wrong, no need to get worked up about it friend.

"Not at all? Just because ads posted on the externals saying his opinion doesn't mean anything about the tribe's opinion? And who knows if that's even his real opinion. It is called PnP after all :p"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106579

Just to clarify, 'cause I think you're a bit confused, Shaun.

What people within PFF consider as being the worst examples of Varyag's shabby treatment of its allies may differ somewhat.

The decision to end the alliance was unanimous.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, 'cause I think you're a bit confused, Shaun.

What people within PFF consider as being the worst examples of Varyag's shabby treatment of its allies may differ somewhat.

The decision to end the alliance was unanimous.

Sure, because you had nowhere left to grow, not because of all the bull you keep posting here. Be a man for once and own up to it.