And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser

lol, one of the people who dragged Varyag into the dirt trying to teach me a lesson about accepting responsibility...

I wasn't one of them, actually, but you know all! Tell me pls, will my next child be a boy or a girl?

DeletedUser106579

Dunno, Mika...you're the one who claims to have forgotten more than I'll ever know...

DeletedUser108039

Mate, once you have been through 2008-9 in the financial markets at the forefront of the whole thing, there's little that could faze me or make me nervous. Having to let 45 people go in 2008 was much harder than TW will ever be. When I remember those days and our derivatives book, my hair still turns grey :)

Think it was more just not caring or wanting to play the world anymore than nervous or that as we lost only 1 village the whole time lol even having massive offline times.

Crap world in the end anyway :D

DeletedUser

I think an important difference between the Varyag and Jager merges is the size of the recruited players relative to when they were recruited. Without looking at the numbers I think Barcode and Method and "Angry" and whoever else were at the time of being recruited relatively bigger than for example RIP and MERC? I think this was pointed out before as a possible cause for all the Varyag hating a while ago in another thread and no one wanted to talk about it :p

DeletedUser

I think an important difference between the Varyag and Jager merges is the size of the recruited players relative to when they were recruited. Without looking at the numbers I think Barcode and Method and "Angry" and whoever else were at the time of being recruited relatively bigger than for example RIP and MERC? I think this was pointed out before as a possible cause for all the Varyag hating a while ago in another thread and no one wanted to talk about it :p

Seriously? Size of the players is the only 'important' difference? This thread gets better and better. The more moronic comments, the more fun to read them

DeletedUser

Seriously? Size of the players is the only 'important' difference? This thread gets better and better. The more moronic comments, the more fun to read them

I specifically said AN important difference, not THE ONLY one. It has already been pointed out that not discussing such extensive recruitment with allies was an important difference, I was just mentioning another one. I also specifically said I THINK, as that is the way I personally see it and maybe no one else agrees after all.

If you are going to post at least say something interesting even if it doesn't make sense (and no, your job, life outside of TW, or the financial markets of 2008-2009 do not count as interesting).

DeletedUser105718

Exactly.

So you should keep posting for our amusement :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

The three of you can choose to believe what you want. If that helps assuage the damage to your egos concerning the monumental cock-up you made of the Varyag project then go right ahead.

But we would not have dropped the alliance had you not recruited Barcode - and even after that, we tried to maintain the alliance a helluva lot harder than you did.

To be fair, this is correct, for the most part. After the Barcode merge both PFF and Jager were clear that the alliance would be dropped and a war would ensue if the Barcode members weren't dropped. At that time, Varyag believed it could take a gangbang and didn't want to kick the Barcode guys. PFF/Jager did exactly what they said they would do. Not what I'd consider to be backstabbing. Although their closeness with Jager, at that point, is debatable to some extent.

DeletedUser

all this PnP of making ads accept a reason ( of Varyag's choice ) for dropping the alliance with varyag is absolutely pathetic .

when was the last time you guys from Varyag actually accepted that it was YOUR arrogance that took you down , the same arrogance which is still visible .

move on guys , its a game .. you lose some you win some and in this case varyag has lost .

DeletedUser

all this PnP of making ads accept a reason ( of Varyag's choice ) for dropping the alliance with varyag is absolutely pathetic .

when was the last time you guys from Varyag actually accepted that it was YOUR arrogance that took you down , the same arrogance which is still visible .

move on guys , its a game .. you lose some you win some and in this case varyag has lost .

Wasn't it you who said that you'd leave Jager if they recruited RIP? Oh yeah, it was you, I have a quote from you. What happened there?

Ripfin

Wasn't it you who said that you'd leave Jager if they recruited RIP? Oh yeah, it was you, I have a quote from you. What happened there?

you really are a sore loser aren't you, lets face it, your on the wrong side of the tracks and you don't like it.

DeletedUser

you really are a sore loser aren't you, lets face it, your on the wrong side of the tracks and you don't like it.

Well, for starters, I'm not really a loser yet, am I? Still ranked 2nd in this world. Still have plenty of troops. In all honesty, I actually like this fighting, it's what the game is about.

Secondly, see my response to you in the other thread, little cry baby...

DeletedUser

never had anything to say against you , but now you have yourself pasted a sticker on your forehead saying " I AM STUPID "

I said i would leave but that was for the trio of turtle / zus / noobking ... never ever said that for RIP and i challenge any one who can prove it wrong .

RIP was jager's decision prior to MERC merge and the mutual respect was there between the two tribe as they had fought hard with each other , personally i liked RIP as they stood with the gang till the last and didnt run from pillar to post changing tribes.

now , if you can please talk when you really have the proofs !!!

DeletedUser

never had anything to say against you , but now you have yourself pasted a sticker on your forehead saying " I AM STUPID "

I said i would leave but that was for the trio of turtle / zus / noobking ... never ever said that for RIP and i challenge any one who can prove it wrong .

RIP was jager's decision prior to MERC merge and the mutual respect was there between the two tribe as they had fought hard with each other , personally i liked RIP as they stood with the gang till the last and didnt run from pillar to post changing tribes.

now , if you can please talk when you really have the proofs !!!

dudeja Dec 06,2013 15:57
well if jager takes anyone , i will be out of jager thats for sure .

and yes i know knock is talking to some of them for recruiting , cant really help it .. its nothing personal with any one of them but i guess that was a unsaid deal .

Now, check your mails and shut up.

DeletedUser

Now, check your mails and shut up.

wooow !!! so you have decided it wasnt enough for you to be called a fool by 100 others and you are really trying hard to add one more guy in that list ... well done smarty !!!

take it as you want and play your own trumpet , just let me know where exactly shall i add the word ( RIP ) in that mail :icon_idea:

dudeja on 06.12. at 15:57
well if jager takes anyone , i will be out of jager thats for sure .

and yes i know knock is talking to some of them for recruiting , cant really help it .. its nothing personal with any one of them but i guess that was a unsaid deal .
Krovikan Mist (deleted) on 06.12. at 13:45
yeah, later :))

when Varyag die, i will.

btw, i see u really think my guys won't be recruited by other tribes. Just for your info, some tribes already asked them to join them...even Jagger approached one of them :) You will be very much disapointed, i think :)
dudeja on 06.12. at 12:42
you should rest now ara :)

there goes your dirty PnP attempt .... it was ara sitting KM at the end phase of the account and if ara calls RIP her guys :) well then you have a point .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wooow !!! so you have decided it wasnt enough for you to be called a fool by 100 others and you are really trying hard to add one more guy in that list ... well done smarty !!!

take it as you want and play your own trumpet , just let me know where exactly shall i add the word ( RIP ) in that mail :icon_idea:

there goes your dirty PnP attempt .... it was ara sitting KM at the end phase of the account and if ara calls RIP her guys :) well then you have a point .

At that point we had a ceasefire with RIP and they promised to join us. They were screwing with us, which we didn't know at the time. Show the whole mail :)

DeletedUser

At that point we had a ceasefire with RIP and they promised to join us. They were screwing with us, which we didn't know at the time. Show the whole mail :)

go and ask that some one for the whole mail who gave you just this small piece of info that you tried to use

also now dont try to change the blame game from PFF , to me and now to RIP that they were the ones screwing you ...

Last edited by a moderator: