Top 20 tribes

darkaniken2

Quote me where i mentioned Infect on the topic?

#1 Infect -they just have the best players out there...even though they seriously gotta get a life

Quote where i mentioned tt?

I beg that you actually make an effort to read and comprehend what I write. I realize it can be tiring, being confronted with basic facts and solid reason, but even so, I think you'd be better off for it. I said, and I quote, "you ignore TT altogether" because you, as per your own post just now, acknowledge you ignored TT. I pointed them out because you have spent the better part of this page and quite a bit in an unrelated thread bashing DSy4's recruitment, while ignoring the recruitment of other tribes.

Not to mention your apparent love for FOOLS, who were formed from RiF refugees.

If you refuse to have a well reasoned discussion and instead insist on pushing falsehoods, I'll just wander back off to laughing at you behind your back with just about everyone else on this world, and eating pie. Damn I love pie.

velibor

I beg that you actually make an effort to read and comprehend what I write. I realize it can be tiring, being confronted with basic facts and solid reason, but even so, I think you'd be better off for it. I said, and I quote, "you ignore TT altogether" because you, as per your own post just now, acknowledge you ignored TT. I pointed them out because you have spent the better part of this page and quite a bit in an unrelated thread bashing DSy4's recruitment, while ignoring the recruitment of other tribes.

Not to mention your apparent love for FOOLS, who were formed from RiF refugees.

If you refuse to have a well reasoned discussion and instead insist on pushing falsehoods, I'll just wander back off to laughing at you behind your back with just about everyone else on this world, and eating pie. Damn I love pie.
You did not point out TT, you pointed out that I did not point them out. The purpose of a top 20 tribe is to discuss top 20 tribes, any of the top 20 you pick...not a MUST of discussing all 20 together. If we were to go with your logic...I could easely say you never mentioned the other 15 tribes which consist the top 20 and their shady recruiting tactics while you bashed TTs and OnOs recruitment. You are being very biast against TT and OnO...you should know better than to be biast Mr. Mod.

I picked 1 tribe to comment on because they happen to be on here the most and because they like bragging about stuff that shouldn't be bragged about. If i find one false point in someone's story and wish to comment on it I shouldn't have to comment on every single tribe in the top 20 and point out their flaws as well in order to satisfy your desires almighty.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

I did, in fact, mention TT, and described my opinion of their recruiting policy. And no, you don't have to mention every tribe, and I ask you to quote where I said you did. I have a feeling you can't. But if you're going to go out of your way to bash one tribe for something and then suck up to another tribe who has done and is doing essentially the same thing, I'm going to call you out on your bullshit.

I don't have to bring up every other tribes shady recruitment to prove my point. I only need to bring up even one other to prove that you singling out DSy4 for recruiting a handful of players is bullshit. If anything, it would be you who needs to prove DSy4 is doing something that no other tribe is doing in recruiting players from tribes we've beaten.

I am not biased as a mod, since I do not moderate any world I play. Hell, I don't moderate any worlds where I know any substantial amount of the players on it. When all you have left is to comment on the fact that my name happens to be in red rather than brown, you've already lost the debate.

velibor

You did not bluntly say that you do, but the fact that you're criticising me on it implies that you do. Who exactly am i sucking up to by not pointing out their flaws? Bad? Infect? Ive clearly pointed out on my first post that Im no fan of either. Just like the "we've beatten" part of your post implies that you're from DSY4 and that examplains your biast on every topic where Rif Dsy or any tribe associated with them popped up. Try to refrain from use of the word "bull****" hence vulgarity is against forum policy Mr Mod.

DeletedUser

You did not bluntly say that you do, but the fact that you're criticising me on it implies that you do. Who exactly am i sucking up to by not pointing out their flaws? Bad? Infect? Ive clearly pointed out on my first post that Im no fan of either. Just like the "we've beatten" part of your post implies that you're from DSY4 and that examplains your biast on every topic where Rif Dsy or any tribe associated with them popped up. Try to refrain from use of the word "bull****" hence vulgarity is against forum policy Mr Mod.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Hi all, hope everyone is having a great christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year and a safe one :)
I'm a leader in ~NH~ New Hope and after reading this thread am wondering what 'bad/devious' recruiting methods people are talking about? I am new to TW and enjoying the cut and thrust of battle as well as the intrigue of the subterfuge underplaying the war mongering. Don't all tribes do this to gain an advantage, to play players and tribes against each other and then as players do we not try to make decisions that will ensure our own safety and existence in the world. Which is what makes all the interplay possible and because everyone does it, it cannot be seen as shady or underhanded as it's just part of the game.

Velibor I can respect your opinion though I don't agree with it as it does come across as biased against DSy4 as what you state you don't like about them is what almost everyone else does. You've spent so much time defending this hypocrisy I would suggest that you just let it go now. My justification for this statement is, and I quote you 'Infect (now known as OnO) have better players to win the world' and yet these players used the same tactics as DSy4 and bAd, they recruit for strength to gain the tribe an advantage as they see it, are aggressive and will end a diplomatic situation when it no longer suits them. All top tribes do this and that's why they are top tribes.

Current Top 20 list:
1 bAd 33.114.202 40
2 OnO 32.537.187 34
3 DSy4 23.825.053 33
4 TT 22.548.030 36
5 PanDa! 10.495.497 29
6 -LGN- 9.312.362 38
7 T-F-C 7.463.813 38
8 ~NH~ 7.453.724 24
9 Ronin 6.802.387 27
10 BOZS 5.475.990 32
11 DRC 5.412.869 36
12 FOOLS 4.976.127 23
13 End 3.955.007 19
14 VIKING 3.832.288 38
15 ~LT~ 3.706.038 39
16 TTs 3.646.235 14
17 -DE- 3.246.344 35
18 Bash4N 3.052.468 15
19 Beaver 2.746.464 15
20 Myself 2.553.948 14

Much respect to all, happy holidays, remember life is short so have fun and enjoy it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've had a chance to catch up on here and I had planned to take this opportunity to check up on all in DSy4 and several other friends I know playing this world - to wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year and to let you all know I hope it brings much deserved victory.

However it didn't take long for my brief visit to be soured. Let me start by saying I want to apologise to the main body of readers for going off topic on a subject you likely care little about but I wont stand by and let the skewed posts of one attempt to detract from the achievements of friends, not when I know better.

I am not here to defend DSy4 or Googly, I know all too well both parties can speak for themselves but the posts by Velibor attempting to slur both are nothing short of ignorant.

I will address the pertinent comments :

#2 DSY4-although lieing and deceitful that is part of the game and they have "some" skills to back it up

DSy4 was my brain child and although my time in DSy4 did not finish how I had originally planned, each and every member of DSy4 (and lined up recruits) at my time of departing were nothing short of exceptional. And 90% of them had achieved more on TW across multiple servers than you can hope to. And the remaining 10% held potential seldom seen. Your view of talent has no reflection on these players, you do not have the background nor the ability to judge your superiors.

Dsy4 comprises of half recruited players from tribes they fought here and decided to join the winning side (lol loyalty is a bliss) and half of players who came over from world 39 where they talked crap about a tribe TDE since day 1 when TDE(only tribe which lasted from start to end) came to be. TDE kicked their ass twice, so they united the top 3 tribes in the world to fight TDE and win. Again, not skills but numbers.

and added in a spice of good players from Rx4u to form a tribe taking up 3/4 of the world. LOL 90 changes in 1 year...its something to be ashamed for not proud of at that stage of the game.

You are either very ill informed or blissfully ignorant. The birth of A-21 was due to ex-members of mine from Rx4U in RAID requesting I make a return after Max fell ill.

Now, for the clarity of those not familiar with w39 - Rx4U was an absolute powerhouse of w39 having destroyed multiple tribes much larger than them and declaring undisputed victory. Due to real life commitments myself and Focalor bowed out while Rx4U ruled w39. As Rx4U had no diplomatic ties, the majority of members joined RAID as I was friendly with RAID duke, Max.

Max subsequently grew terminally ill and the remaining Rx4U and best of RAID grew stagnant. The deadwood of late game was costly and the family tribe occupying rank 1 was doing damage against them and rank 3 tribe, NOB!!.

I returned alongside various friends and combined RAID and NOB into 1 tribe to tackle T.D.E Family and ensure they did not get an undeserved world victory.

What Velibor has neglected to mention is that TDE was a family tribe, in every sense of the word. He mislead in one of his posts suggesting TDE was a main and Academy tribe.....

Lol the family tribe you mentioned consisted of 2 tribes, main tribe, and an academy of 4mill points

T.D.E in fact had multiple "Dragon" tribes for the majority of their existence (T.D.E, T.D.E2, T.D.E3, T.D.N, T.D.M, T.D.C etc) but also held family ties with others like T.K, TR, TAK, THEM, 911 and *TA.

Also Velibor likes to detract from A-21 by pointing out it was the combination of 3 tribes, which I do agree it ultimately was. However T.D.E itself, as previously mentioned, was a multi branch family tribe. A family that never outright won a single war on w39. A tribe that thrived as it recruited from powerhouse tribes that crumbled around it...it is undisputlable the T.D.E family was massively made up of previous ranks 1 tribes like 82nd, LOST, MASK, JoKeZ» & SIKE. It was this mass recruitment, this meat-shield that ensured their survival.

90 tribe changes for a year is something to be proud of when there is noone else left on the world to recruit? Wow amazing. How did you ever manage to keep all your members? Im truly impressed googly XD

You should be impressed. We put together a tribe of scattered players, being bombarded and won the world. These 90 recruits compare against the main T.D.E's tribes changes of 1,025 in just under 3 years....not to mention their family tribes changes.

To put this into some perspective for you...A-21 founded on 19th April 2011 and finished with 90 changes at the time of of our world win. T.D.E combined their final tribe 2 months later and finished on 310 changes.

In the same time A-21 existed, T.D.E manged over 3 times the tribal changes. In this 13 months A-21 existed we obtained 100% dominance.

It would be unfair to compare any of my w39 tribes to your TBE as like you said, it was your first world and you barely knew how to play.....but on the same token, this lack of knowledge applies to your views as you simply knew nothing about the world and its shaping politics.

While there was only like 100 players left in the world you managed to make 90 tribe changes in a year lmao...Do you also think that you were better than Cerberus because you won the world?

Your figures are not even close to accurate. A quick glance at the above will prove such.

As for Cer-berus.....Jager and Lodda have, and always will have, my utmost respect. Right up until they were defeated we were very amicable. We came close on many occasions to teaming up.....but they knew that politics and game-play made it impossible. Visit Jagers world parting comments, he touches on this.

.Everyone thats from that world and wasnt in your tribe KNOWS im telling the truth with every post I made about your past.

A-21 was very much my tribe and I 'KNOW' you have little knowledge of what happened.

What I have provided are concrete figures and plays. If you wish to debate these, I implore you to back up your comments as this is nothing but a brief from me.

Velibor, I respect your commitment and loyalty to your tribes but letting this shroud your comments is not becoming. I commend you and TBE but your comments were far too biased and detracting from real achievements to allow them to go unrefuted.

DSy4 are doing what every premade and early world tribe desire to do - they are lasting and winning. The members of DSy4 are longterm, admirable players and I wish them every success. It is with great pride I know I once played under the DSy4 banner.

Anyhow, happy to New Year to all DSy4 and all TW friends!
:)

Last edited:

velibor

Hybrid Soul you have provided sufficient proof for me to leave the past alone, however the events which you described above disregard Googly's entire past which is the main point we have been arguing over...less the tribes performance in general on world 39. Your input has given me another peace of the puzzle which gives me yet clearer picture of that world than i was a part of before. However useful it may be it does not have a single peace of evidence in it which suggests that googly is a good player, let alone a good leader. The conversation got dragged off point due to multiple people adding their own perspectives rather than their experienced. As we are both aware, truth is something that exists in our mind, not in reality...but, given enough information of the common situation our perspective and understanding of the events experienced tends to change. Since you have more info than me I would just like you to clarify my brief history of Googlys past.

According to my information Googly was leading V when it fell appart...is this true or not?
Googly was handed a free account with a decent size in Nob so he would come back to the game...is this true or not?
He left Nob then went to Raid...true or not?
He then had a part in the formation of A21 which indeed took over nearly 3/4 of the map...is this true or not?
Do we also agree that tribe ??? consisted of 8 players and were beating Raid in a head on conflict until Nob!! intervened and hit ??? from behind in order to help/if not save...its ally?

From my understanding TDE was indeed a family tribe...hated and spat on by everyone...but a rare successful one which beat Nob!! in 2 encounters in the amount of conquers...is this true or not?

By " family ties with others like T.K, TR, TAK, THEM, 911 and *TA." you do agree that they were close allies and never a part of the family itself...do we agree on this?

After you answer these questions you will not receive another answer from me regarding the past on these forums.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry, w70 forum readers. I'm posting one last time in response to Velibor to defend myself against the ridiculous attempts at flaming me, and then I'll be leaving it at that as this is wasting my and everybody else's time. It is spoilered to make it easy to gloss over.

[SPOIL]
However useful it may be it does not have a single peace of evidence in it which suggests that googly is a good player, let alone a good leader.

I don't particularly care about your views on my abilities as a player, or as a leader. You insulted Hybrid's fantastic tribe with ridiculous fabrications, and one of the most noteworthy achievements I've ever seen in TW, just to attempt to have a pop at me.

As a player, people's views here are good enough for me, particularly relating to my defensive capabilities. Again, this is reflected here. It seems that people who play with me tend to consider my abilities as a player in some regard, and whilst I won't claim to be a fantastic player I find it amusing that you continue to attempt to flame me in such a petty manner.

As a leader, people's views here are good enough for me. There are numerous other threads throughout the .net forums on worlds I don't even play and never have done, that give me credit as a very talented leader, most recently in this thread. I'm happy with you being a tool who feels the need to flame me and any tribe associated with me at every point. Jealousy is a sad thing, and I am assuming that is your problem as your actions reflect that type of maturity.

Since you have more info than me I would just like you to clarify my brief history of Googlys past.

Being Googly, I think my past is best known by myself, no?

Your attempts at fabricating fictional anecdotes in an attempt to try to make me look bad for highlighting why you are flaming DSy4 are really immature.

The next parts are answered in red, with links in some cases to further prove my point.
According to my information Googly was leading V when it fell appart...is this true or not?
This is a lie on your part. Read this thread and this thread, and you will see that you are talking about an Australian called Sir 8myshorts. You'll even see me posting on the second link a few posts down where it is very clear I had stopped playing a while back.

Googly was handed a free account with a decent size in Nob so he would come back to the game...is this true or not?
I was asked to take over Areyaen account 1-2 months before A-21 formed. That was the only time I was in NOB!!.

He left Nob then went to Raid...true or not?
Wrong, I've never been in Raid.

He then had a part in the formation of A21 which indeed took over nearly 3/4 of the map...is this true or not?
The formation of A-21 took up 40-45% of the map when it first formed. T.D.E (then called Devils if I remember right) had majority domination even after the tribe formed, and lost it through being beaten in conflict by us (note: we only recruited a tiny number of players over the year span once the tribe formed, and next to none from any enemy).

Do we also agree that tribe ??? consisted of 8 players and were beating Raid in a head on conflict until Nob!! intervened and hit ??? from behind in order to help/if not save...its ally?
I was not playing in any of the three mentioned tribes during that conflict, so I don't know for sure.

From my understanding TDE was indeed a family tribe...hated and spat on by everyone...but a rare successful one which beat Nob!! in 2 encounters in the amount of conquers...is this true or not?
One encounter so far as I recall, which turned around when A-21 formed.

By " family ties with others like T.K, TR, TAK, THEM, 911 and *TA." you do agree that they were close allies and never a part of the family itself...do we agree on this?
Again, you are wrong. A number of those were stated by King Dragon as family tribes.
[/SPOIL]

I'd like to challenge you to back ANY claim you have put against me up with some sort of evidence, as it is quite pathetic that you are going to such lengths to abuse my history in TW purely because I told the world why you hate DSy4 so much.

Your grudge is pure and simple because several of us were against you in two past worlds, and in one you were forced to run and the other we rimmed your duke. It's just a game, so maybe get over your past embarrassing moments and stop trying to make up things about a world you got beaten on.

DeletedUser

apologies . Some of us were not on w39 and it seems lots of bad blood and all there. Its a bit like walls of text and iggly pickle details that to the unfamiliar just seem boring or impenetrable have hijacked the top 20 w70 thread . Thats not to disrespect the issues being discussed, just the venue where you are discussing them .

This could be quite an interesting world . Its competitive between top 3, then there is a pack of chasing tribes who could all make it through [ notice the greasy eaaaaasing of the thread back onto proper destination :) ]
There are some good players in this world and some tight fun tribes evidently .

Could one of the more knowledgeable players do a brief top 10 review to educate and update us ?

wishing you all well for new year ,

Repinski

Its competitive between top 3

This really bugs me and I continue to see it. It's a well known fact I'm a member of DSy4 leadership by now so there is no bias here on why it upsets me. People seem to only think about Infect (MaM), bAd F. (UC F.), and DSy4. Everybody forgets about TT F.

There are four super powers in this world. Infect and bAd F. being the largest with DSy4 and TT F. being the next largest. TT's main branch and DSy4 are nearly equal in size, Infect and bAd's main branch are nearly equal in size.

DeletedUser

call it a typo slip .
But no intention to demean TT here . They have a strategy, They are applying it , they are growing .

DeletedUser

Lets get this back on topic. I'll do the top 10.

Rank 1; MaM - This tribe has recently had a lot of name changes and just lost their top account, nMe. Stability is a little bit of a concern from an outside perspective because this isn't the first time they have gone for a complete over haul. The went from Care? to Infect. Time will tell if this is the beginning to major changes within the tribe or just minor hiccups.

Rank 2; UC - According to their profile, they are undergoing some internal changes. Honestly this is likely for the better from an outsider perspective. What was once a respectable tribe with around 30 members quickly because a 4 branch family with over 120 members. UC, bAd BB, VIKING, and BOZS. What's worse is that the main branch that triggered the family formation merged in half of ACE F. because they couldn't beat them on the playing field. the stats were even.

Rank 3; DSy4 - Over time it has seemingly been revealed the the founding dukes of DSy4 have not been playing in DSy4 for some time now. A lot of people know Googly and Hybrid for their prowess in leading ability. Without a clear cut time for the departure of the original dukes it stands to question just how proficient their new leadership is. When did the old dukes leave off? When did the new leaders take charge? It's a mystery that I hope I am not the only one curious about since that sort of information will likely reveal a lot about how potent this tribe could potentially be. Outside views are interesting to say the least regarding this tribe.

Rank 4; TT - While a family, this tribe seems to be the most stable of the top tribes in world 70. Sure they have been a family for a very long time and usually that doesn't work out well but they remain untested and there are no clear leadership faults or changes that I can see from where I sit in the world. Should be interesting to see how things unravel in the south-west.

Rank 5; -LGN- - This tribe seems to have been silently growing for a while now behind DSy4. Are they friendly with one another? Are they secretly planning to attack DSy4 from behind once DSy4 fights one of the other powers? There are a lot of questions that could be asked about this silent entity but there is one thing certainly known. They are likely more stable now than they were previously. Their bad eggs left to join FOOLS and fight DSy4. It's been a long while since they had any more departures of that sort.

Rank 6; PanDa! - I don't really see this tribe lasting much longer. They are the remains of ACE F. who were not invited to join their old allies in bAd. They recently lost a member to Infect (MaM) and on top of all that, they still have DSy4 nibbling away as they see fit. I think their time is just coming to a slow and painful end.

Rank 7; ~NH~ - Another silent tribe growing in the shadow of the regional monster. Not much has been said publicly about this tribe but one thing I do know is that there is the potential for some very strong players to be lurking in the dark here.

Rank 8; DRC - Positioned to the west of ~NH~ they are also a silent tribe growing in the shadow cast by the giants of the world. Picking up some of the Myself members that were fighting TT F. may prove to be a significant advantage to them, or alternatively a significant error in judgement. Time will tell.

Rank 9; Ronin - This tribe is the most perplexing one of the southern shadow lurkers from where I sit. They are between DRC and ~NH~ while also maintaining a border with both MaM F. and TT F. They are going to have to play their cards right when it comes to the game of diplomacy and politics otherwise they may just get swallowed silently by their neighbors.

Rank 10; BOZS - See UC. Part of that family.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@hybrid soul i like the font and colour u used ...or am i too drunk and seeing it different ?:icon_confused: and btw happy new year fellows :D

DeletedUser

Rank 1; MaM - This tribe has recently had a lot of name changes and just lost their top account, nMe. Stability is a little bit of a concern from an outside perspective because this isn't the first time they have gone for a complete over haul. The went from Care? to Infect. Time will tell if this is the beginning to major changes within the tribe or just minor hiccups.
Mattcurr is a terrible leader, so if he's leading MaM like I've heard he is, I don't think they'll last too much longer.
And what the hell happened to nMe anyway?

Rank 2; UC - According to their profile, they are undergoing some internal changes. Honestly this is likely for the better from an outsider perspective. What was once a respectable tribe with around 30 members quickly because a 4 branch family with over 120 members. UC, bAd BB, VIKING, and BOZS. What's worse is that the main branch that triggered the family formation merged in half of ACE F. because they couldn't beat them on the playing field. the stats were even.
They seem kinda inactive. Or maybe they have bad teamwork. Regardless, it just feels like there's something missing from this tribe. I don't think they'll last too much longer.

Rank 3; DSy4 - Over time it has seemingly been revealed the the founding dukes of DSy4 have not been playing in DSy4 for some time now. A lot of people know Googly and Hybrid for their prowess in leading ability. Without a clear cut time for the departure of the original dukes it stands to question just how proficient their new leadership is. When did the old dukes leave off? When did the new leaders take charge? It's a mystery that I hope I am not the only one curious about since that sort of information will likely reveal a lot about how potent this tribe could potentially be. Outside views are interesting to say the least regarding this tribe.

Usually it's the dark horse that wins the world. DSy4 certainly has the air of one. The question with DSy4 is, are they enough of a dark horse? From what I've read on the forums, they seem to be more of an open book than people realize.

Rank 4; TT - While a family, this tribe seems to be the most stable of the top tribes in world 70. Sure they have been a family for a very long time and usually that doesn't work out well but they remain untested and there are no clear leadership faults or changes that I can see from where I sit in the world. Should be interesting to see how things unravel in the south-west.
I think TT is the other potential dark horse tribe to win the world. People on the forums know so little about them that they're constantly left out of top tribes discussions. They're forgettable, and that usually means eventually some tribe is going to forget to watch out for them.

Honestly I don't think any of the other tribes in the top 10 have any shot at winning the world - and I'm skeptical enough of MaM and UC's ability to win, as it is. The only other potential competitor for a world win is a tribe that hasn't formed yet, or maybe a merge of two of these 4 powerhouses.