Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

I think that would be a very stupid thing for him to do. I hope you don't expect an answer...

king gustav II Adolf

If you really must know I'm tomcarl.

I understand that you are cranky about us rimming both your previous tribes. Third times the charm, right?

And come on man, lets cut the crap. Give me a little clue here... Does your name begin with "J"?

DeletedUser108039

I understand that you are cranky about us rimming both your previous tribes. Third times the charm, right?

And come on man, lets cut the crap. Give me a little clue here... Does your name begin with "J"?

Lol Elias maybe he is the tomcarl co lmao, although his names hodgy pimptrump is just a noob:D

DeletedUser45880

No JasonK62 was gifted those villages when I had the choice. Although my co-player's name begins with a "J".

When the time is right you will know who I am, the whole of the tribes who was around me will, even my own tribe.

As soon as my leader says the time is right to laugh in all of your faces. For thinking you rimmed me and a few others you guys, was after.

Till then my troops will do the talking.

DeletedUser108039

No JasonK62 was gifted those villages when I had the choice. Although my co-player's name begins with a "J".

When the time is right you will know who I am, the whole of the tribes who was around me will, even my own tribe.

As soon as my leader says the time is right to laugh in all of your faces. For thinking you rimmed me and a few others you guys, was after.

Till then my troops will do the talking.

I can see how this will pan out already you run your mouth here on the forum about doing something then will vanish in to the past of world 70 doing nothing but being rimmed and rimmed and rimmed and failing....

DeletedUser45880

Looks like the war I "predicted" has already started. :lol:

Don Funk

Let's see how the TT family does in their next war which will come very soon. :icon_wink:

I want to make it very clear, that this little dumb ass, pimptrump, does not in any way represent his tribe or for that matter his masters.
Pimptrump.. I have let you live ing for now.. one more stupid expresion like that and I will have you rimmed faster than you can think "doh".
Jesuz, what an idiot.. and where the heck do you get these frack up ideas ?
Dont answer.. the sight of you just anger me further..

DeletedUser45880

I want to make it very clear, that this little dumb ass, pimptrump, does not in any way represent his tribe or for that matter his masters.
Pimptrump.. I have let you live ing for now.. one more stupid expresion like that and I will have you rimmed faster than you can think "doh".
Jesuz, what an idiot.. and where the heck do you get these frack up ideas ?
Dont answer.. the sight of you just anger me further..

Love you too!
(Mwah mwah kissy kissy) :*

DeletedUser

Can anyone give an update on the top 20 tribes. I particularly want to see who's allied with who, fighting capability of each tribe or the lack thereof as demonstrated so far.

A lot have changed in the geo-political structure of this world and someone needs to report on this lest we loose interest in this world.

Repinski

I'll do a quick run down on the tribes of note.

1. Smoke F - How much noob could a noobduck noob if a noobduck could noob?
2. Infect F - Noobs that like to flex.
3. DSy4 - Noobs that say "Come At Me Bro"
4. -LGN- - The biggest noobs.
5. Ronin - Cute and cuddly noobs.

DeletedUser

Can anyone give an update on the top 20 tribes. I particularly want to see who's allied with who, fighting capability of each tribe or the lack thereof as demonstrated so far.

A lot have changed in the geo-political structure of this world and someone needs to report on this lest we loose interest in this world.

No one will probably bother posting top 10's or 20's anymore.. This world has gone nuts, most the top 20 now are basher tribes, or tribes waiting to get ass holed.

The whole game has turned silly really, only one tribe can win a world, but all the little tribes now just want to last as long as they can without having to fight anyone properly.

DeletedUser112704

all the little tribes won't fight anyone, just because most of top 20 tribes are bashing for someone lol.

I agree, it is stupid considering world win condition, it definitely won't be achieved through hugging :D

DeletedUser112209

1. Infect Family: This is my tribe so I guess there's always a bit of bias with that. Working in our favor, we seem to have the best statistics (been #1 a long time in PPP and in ODA). So, I think its extremely clear that we have some of the world's best players. However, I do think we are under-tested as we have unfortunately not yet been in a competitive war. The closest thing probably being the war with DSy4 which was quite unfair and one-sided because of the gangbang against them. I hope we get the chance to see what we're made of in the future. I am not a huge fan of the fact that we are a family as i think it is a way around the member limit- albeit not at all the same type of situation or magnitude as with the smoke family as it is just one group of 18. I don't particularly agree with the way we've done some things, but i really do enjoy playing alongside the awesome group of people we have here and think we can make a good run at the world. Positionally we seem to be looking fairly solid with the majority of the southern half of the map in our hands (excluding the Ronin territory) which has been a rather recent development with the addition of some ex-TT members that were brought in.

2. Smoke family: I'll try to say this in the nicest way possible, I find the smoke family completely deplorable. In my opinion they pretty much stand for everything that is dishonorable and shameful about tribal wars. They completely dodge the member limit by housing a considerable number of full family tribes which they use as meat shields and an endless source of internals. It seems that realizing they are unable to compete in quality, they appealed to raw quantity as their hope of survival- constantly recruiting and constantly eating their own players. They also seem to have a nasty habit of shifting players around to patch war stats and climb the rankings. On top of this, rather than hiding their heads in shame, a few of them shockingly come onto the forums boasting about beating DSy4 and all sorts of other nonsense. They do have several top players points wise but pretty much all of them in the top 20 have ODA rankings significantly under their points ranking. As a disclaimer i don't think every player in the smoke family is bad, nor do i dislike them all. But as a group they are unbelievably abhorrent in my opinion. In terms of position, the Smoke family does have near-complete control of the northwest, boarding Infect, DSy4 (whom they are warring), and CDC family behind them and seems to be a contender in the world order.

3. DSy4: Located up in the northeast, this group has had to deal with fighting uphill most of the last 2 months because of the numbers deficit against their opponents as they were in too many wars as a result of what i believe to be poor diplomacy. They have lost some ground and have had a very hard time in terms of growth or any expansion. They have dropped several members and had their front pushed back a bit. That said, I think they have shown a great deal of resilience in taking their licks but not giving up but instead fighting on, which honestly doesn't come as a surprise to me but it's something i really do respect. This is a group that seems to have a lot of tribal pride in what they do and some solid players. With the recent return of the original leaders I think everyone is looking forward to seeing how they fair. They are a solid tribe and I think it would be very foolish for anyone to count them out.

4. Ronin: I don't know too much about Ronin, but i can say i liked their declaration on TT as that was a nice and bold move. Whether or not Ronin is to be credited for it (which i know was earlier a subject of debate), TT got their Jenga on and crumbled hard... so they're declaration seeemed to pay off. Barring a declaration against Infect, I would imagine this tribe will now look to expand to the rim and clean up the rim tribes down there to have their back secure.

5. -LGN- I haven't seen much of LGN in game, but i do think their position is interesting considering their diplomacy. They are a bit enclosed against the rim by DSy4 (who was some time in the recent past their ally, and still could be... I'm just not sure), making it hard for them to do much expansion of note geographically besides narrowly expanding on the rim. As I mentioned earlier i haven't seen much of them ingame, but some of their players seem pretty good and I'm looking forward to see what their next move is.

Michael Wittman

yea i like it. only 5 though. i didnt do it either though so :p smoke wishes they could be cool lol