Top 20 tribes

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rank 3; DSy4 - Over time it has seemingly been revealed the the founding dukes of DSy4 have not been playing in DSy4 for some time now. A lot of people know Googly and Hybrid for their prowess in leading ability. Without a clear cut time for the departure of the original dukes it stands to question just how proficient their new leadership is. When did the old dukes leave off? When did the new leaders take charge? It's a mystery that I hope I am not the only one curious about since that sort of information will likely reveal a lot about how potent this tribe could potentially be. Outside views are interesting to say the least regarding this tribe.

As one of the mentioned people I can provide some of the information.

[04/10/2013 23:00:00] was roughly when the three of us original dukes (Hybrid Soul, Focalor and myself - you missed out a key ingredient) made the joint decision to step out of W70 entirely, according to my logs in the duke and council chatrooms.

The current duke of DSy4 has been in that position since then and has established an entirely new council (he and one other player made up our council when the three of us chose to stand down, and the other player has quit to focus on RL obligations).

I will just add to this that you say Hybrid Soul and myself (and Focalor...although you weren't aware he was a duke too as he never used the externals) are known for our leadership abilities. Well, the duke who stood up to take our place is in my eyes easily my equal, if not better.

Great post :)

DeletedUser

Games getting boring atm, may as well keep it interesting in the forums

1 MaM - Seems to be jumping around a bit last month with their identity, dont know them personally but bit more stability and would be worthy of there No. 1 status would be nice to see them up against a top 5 tribe soon

2 UC Keep changing there name, making and dropping basher tribes, maybe trying to recruit there way to no 1. Thought they were a good thing originally but now seem to just want to win the world as quickly and painlessly as possible.

3 DSy4 Know or know of a couple of people in here, makes me think better of them, maybe they will give a big tribe a test soon

4 TT Thought they were going to be a decent tribe earlier in the world. Dont seem to be doing much now, top guys seem more worried about inactives

5 -LGN- Good name, have been around for a while now in comparison to most other tribes in the top ten

6 PanDa! More of a white tiger guy myself, Whole tribe seems to have flat lined

7 ~NH~ New hope.. This world needs a new hope, hopefully they do something to give this world some credit

8 DRC Kicking ass against barbarians and inactives

9 Ronin Meh

10 BOZS Shitty basher tribe, I wonder if they realise that once they have worn out there use as a basher tribe, they will be eaten up. Maybe should grow a pair and go at it alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah.. Kinda getting over it atm though. Nobody seems to want to take a risk anymore.

Which ever account your playing, your tribe seems to be doing good over there

Repinski

Dat noob Spencer plays Cryptic Codex with Runesten and I. Feel free to drop us a mail in game.

darkaniken2

Yeah.. Kinda getting over it atm though. Nobody seems to want to take a risk anymore.

Which ever account your playing, your tribe seems to be doing good over there

Hey, we take all sorts of risks. I mean, we followed googly as duke for a long time. That alone was pretty risky, I think.

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't think any of the other tribes in the top 10 have any shot at winning the world - and I'm skeptical enough of MaM and UC's ability to win, as it is. The only other potential competitor for a world win is a tribe that hasn't formed yet, or maybe a merge of two of these 4 powerhouses.

I look forward to proving this wrong, keep an on things as some interesting changes may be happening soon... we need to shake this world up :D

darkaniken2

I look forward to proving this wrong, keep an on things as some interesting changes may be happening soon... we need to shake this world up :D

I wish you good luck, but I don't see it happening, unless you somehow manage to eat all of the other small tribes near you to gain superpower status without attracting the attention of one of the current superpowers.

People talk about skill in TW like it's legendary, but skill only takes you so far. There comes a point when it is a pure numbers game, and the gap between the top 4 and everyone else is growing.

Whale, give it time. I'm sure the world will liven up eventually. No allied win, so all these families have to do... something... about their excess members. Not sure why so many tribes are content to be families when only 40 players, at most, can win the world.

DeletedUser

There are sizeable gaps between the top 4 and the pack of the top 10 .
However these tribes have enough points and territory themselves not to be a push over to anyone and are looking to grow themselves .
This has the potential to be a very competitive world . On the top ranks and the second levels . The tribes are evenly matched.
In TW anything can happen . Tribes split/merge/players quit/diplo may work/RL may jump up .
Was it Da Wolf who referred to persistence being a primary quality for this game ?

DeletedUser

so looks like everyone had a good new year , batteries all recharged , great farming for last few days etc coin and nobles built. Could 2014 be known as the year of war ?

Early New Year resolutions include :
number 2 versus number 3
number 9 versus number 8

will the world order change ?

DeletedUser

Can't believe no one is doing the top 10, so much has happened, where's a;; the opinionated people in this world. There's even 2 poxy basher tribes in the top 10. Any who. here's an updated list...

1 Smoke
2 Infect
3 TT
4 DSy4
5 Ronin
6 -LGN-
7 PanDa!
8 ~LT~
9 VIKING
10 BOZS

DeletedUser112596

It looks like a lot has changed since the relatively quiet month of December. I'll post my two cents for the heck of it.

1.SMOKE: You're the Rank 1 tribe, biggest of a family tribe(ew) but you recruited some ex-ACE players if I'm not mistaken. Controversial move, but let's hope it works out for you. I see some vocal names here that frequently post on the externals, but by rights you should be crushing DSy4 if your skill level is as high as you think ;) Maybe 6/10. Sort your current problems out, get a bit more experience and you might be staying around for a while.

2. Infect: One of the few tribes without 100+ members, though still possessing a basher tribe if I recall correctly(ew). Still, I see a lot of good players in the tribe but you joined in the pile-on on DSy4 :( Still, from the few members I've interacted with you seem like a good bunch that's here to stay if your leadership remains solid. 7/10

3. TT: The Triad, you are trying to move away from the family style, which is a good thing in my book. You have been very very quiet so far, which could be a good surprise factor when or if you decide to launch a major war effort. A lot more would become apparent on your tribe when you begin to start up your war machine. 6/10

4. DSy4: You have a lot of very good players, but I don't envy your position. If you are getting assistance from -LGN-, good; I'd want all the help I could get in your position. Respect to you for not trying to fake stats or responding to the sometimes offensive comments that the other tribes are throwing round on the externals. I hope you can at least survive this war. 7/10

5. Ronin: My tribe, won't comment for obvious reasons of bias etc.

6. -LGN-: I don't know much about you, so I can't say much, sorry. You've been around for a while so I assume you have stable and consistent leadership. I can't see anything problematic on the surface for you in the short term, though props to you if you really are helping DSy4. If you survive this, I see you going far if it is the case. 6/10

7. PanDa!: Remnants of the ACE family. Sorry to say, but your time really is limited in this world. After taking your beating, it's just a matter of time before most of you are devoured or run to one of the other big tribes. 3/10

8. VIKING: Basher tribe, bleh. SMOKE family member, what will you do when your usefulness is worn through? Merge and coplay or go it alone? 3/10

9.~LT~: Also one of the rim tribes? Sorry I don't know much about you either, pretty quiet on the externals from what I see. You have to grow now and grow fast, otherwise I don't see you becoming a contender for victory, unless you can find a great merge. Nice profile though ^^ 5/10

10.BOZS: Another SMOKE basher tribe. Same applies to you as does VIKING; will you merge and coplay or take on the world when you're no longer useful? 3/10

Sorry if any of my facts are incorrect, please tell me if anything is wrong and I'll make changes to my review as soon as I can.

DeletedUser108039

3. TT: The Triad, The Triads, TT2, TT3...did I miss any? You have a very large family and have been very very quiet so far. Numbers are good, but only forty players will win the world; maybe some of your family tribes would go it alone? If you have the skill along with your numbers, you've got a good chance of winning. 6/10

We don't have The triads anymore that should of been disbanded but all members are moved to our tribe, tt3 and tt2 i am unsure about... we are moving away from the familys though hense why tts is gone

DeletedUser112596

3. TT: The Triad, The Triads, TT2, TT3...did I miss any? You have a very large family and have been very very quiet so far. Numbers are good, but only forty players will win the world; maybe some of your family tribes would go it alone? If you have the skill along with your numbers, you've got a good chance of winning. 6/10

We don't have The triads anymore that should of been disbanded but all members are moved to our tribe, tt3 and tt2 i am unsure about... we are moving away from the familys though hense why tts is gone

Okay, thankyou for the update. I'll make an edit :)

DeletedUser113861

5/10 for LT?!! we might just be the oldest tribe of the lot you know

DeletedUser114263

Hi Guys... :icon_smile:

When are the basher tribes going to realise they are just food for their guardians...??

P.S... We're now in the top 10... :icon_eek:

Last edited: