At Least I Have Chicken:An Apathetic Declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

At least we have you as a constant reminder to us on why mass recruiting is bad.

DeletedUser

I was just too nice:p It's why i'm just sticking to playing and scheming.

DeletedUser

I mean Contra will fall just like NS did, so in actuality it won't really be any better.

But you can't know they will fall until they actually fall. Let's not make assumptions, they worked out so great for counting stars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh, I'm not gonna 2face it and try to play odds, I made my prediction and I stick by it. Contra will fall that is a fact. That is not an assumption. But then again as I will be part of it's downfall, it's kinda unfair.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Mass recruiting didn't kill NS, having no council and me stepping down did. Contra may be mass recruiting and hugging and will fall soon enough, but they have good council structure.

So much ego there. It only failed because you decided to step down eh? Keep believing that. No matter how false it is.

DeletedUser

Don't even know why we still discuss it. It failed oh no. People act like that bothers me or will make me quit. Shit happens.

DeletedUser

Eh, I'm not gonna 2face it and try to play odds, I made my prediction and I stick by it. Contra will fall that is a fact. That is not an assumption. But then again as I will be part of it's downfall, it's kinda unfair.

I'm not saying you are wrong and they won't fall, all I'm saying is you can't be 100% sure until it happens. But I haven't been paying attention to world events as of late so I won't comment on any particular tribes current situation.

DeletedUser105718

Don't even know why we still discuss it. It failed oh no. People act like that bothers me or will make me quit. Shit happens.
People really don't care about you. You're a huge attention whore.

DeletedUser107718

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:
Tribes: Apathy

Timeframe: 08/12/2013 21:26:59 to 03/01/2014 09:11:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,738
Side 2: 539
Difference: 1,199

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 121
Difference: 105

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,659,342
Side 2: 4,269,307
Difference: 9,390,035

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,027,335
Side 2: 1,060,752
Difference: 966,583

chart

Contra leads the day-by-day caps usually, has been some exceptions. I didn't add any players because I cba. Deal with it. Oh, and the starting time/date is the time where the war started. Making it simple.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I could care less about whether or not it affected you in the slightest. I was just pointing out some ego. :X

DeletedUser

Talking about chickens...

Poniesssss...

Leave Bryan alone you meanies, I thought better of you TJ bullying lovely bryan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107679

Yeah, its pretty obvious.

Either way Contra will be the best tribe on this world until the moment it is defeated. We used no spies, no shady diplo (yeah, we had an NAP with apathy for 12 hours or something), and we have been fighting wars since the start. We all knew Venus would jump in, they are just trying to catch up to W2V in the beaten up war killed caps. Not to mention they are the 3rd tribe into a fairly big war.

Out of the tribes attacking us, I would give Naruto more credit. They atleast started a skirmish before we were at war with the rest of the world. Apathy has stayed somewhat strong, and while Khan is very shady (asked pretty much half our tribe and RoyaleE to join them or spy for them etc) they still put in a nice op. Venus may be a good tribe, and we did know this would come. Its just sad that they had to wait until almost a month from the Apathy war and 2 weeks from Khan to jump in. Only shred of respect goes out to holding your NAP, probably the only tribe to do so. War wise though, Venus wont buy respect on this one.

Best tribe brah? Pretty sure Illuminati have me and choco.. pls..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I knw I'm the biggest noob on these forums but I've got to ask. Doesn't Mayhem sound like a charlatan? I mean all the "I've been scheming" and "I'm waiting for pieces to fall in place". Crimmy gave us a count down for NS, won't you do the same? Or are just going to tell us Contra is going down and cross your fingers that Venus and Apathy get it together? Give us some thing solid Mayhem or stop lingering like dog turd on a shoe.

DeletedUser

I knw I'm the biggest noob on these forums but I've got to ask. Doesn't Mayhem sound like a charlatan? I mean all the "I've been scheming" and "I'm waiting for pieces to fall in place". Crimmy gave us a count down for NS, won't you do the same? Or are just going to tell us Contra is going down and cross your fingers that Venus and Apathy get it together? Give us some thing solid Mayhem or stop lingering like dog turd on a shoe.

Hes waiting til the wars kill us, then hes gunna be like "told ya I'd do it" :lol:

DeletedUser

Pretty much:) Obviously I have helped the process along, but it hasn't been all me. Alot of the planning was done with my input, but the execution done by others. The last thing will be done by me and me only, but honestly I'm tired of the whole affair and the way things are going Contra may fall before I even get to enact my last idea.