At Least I Have Chicken:An Apathetic Declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Probably Venus will only take a couple of their accs that have gone relatively untouched and leave the rest to die..

Godlife

We will see..(forgot to mention,u guys knew something like this would happen since Apathy was stacked with Venus defenses)

DeletedUser

Yeah, its pretty obvious.

Either way Contra will be the best tribe on this world until the moment it is defeated. We used no spies, no shady diplo (yeah, we had an NAP with apathy for 12 hours or something), and we have been fighting wars since the start. We all knew Venus would jump in, they are just trying to catch up to W2V in the beaten up war killed caps. Not to mention they are the 3rd tribe into a fairly big war.

Out of the tribes attacking us, I would give Naruto more credit. They atleast started a skirmish before we were at war with the rest of the world. Apathy has stayed somewhat strong, and while Khan is very shady (asked pretty much half our tribe and RoyaleE to join them or spy for them etc) they still put in a nice op. Venus may be a good tribe, and we did know this would come. Its just sad that they had to wait until almost a month from the Apathy war and 2 weeks from Khan to jump in. Only shred of respect goes out to holding your NAP, probably the only tribe to do so. War wise though, Venus wont buy respect on this one.

DeletedUser113260

Yeah, its pretty obvious.

Either way Contra will be the best tribe on this world until the moment it is defeated. We used no spies, no shady diplo (yeah, we had an NAP with apathy for 12 hours or something), and we have been fighting wars since the start. We all knew Venus would jump in, they are just trying to catch up to W2V in the beaten up war killed caps. Not to mention they are the 3rd tribe into a fairly big war.

Out of the tribes attacking us, I would give Naruto more credit. They atleast started a skirmish before we were at war with the rest of the world. Apathy has stayed somewhat strong, and while Khan is very shady (asked pretty much half our tribe and RoyaleE to join them or spy for them etc) they still put in a nice op. Venus may be a good tribe, and we did know this would come. Its just sad that they had to wait until almost a month from the Apathy war and 2 weeks from Khan to jump in. Only shred of respect goes out to holding your NAP, probably the only tribe to do so. War wise though, Venus wont buy respect on this one.

We were respecting the NAP until it was up on the 28th we were told was the agreed date. We aren't at war with Contra, it is just a skirmish between players on the boarder lmao don't make it out to be more than it is. Your duke agreed on the 28th so it isn't like we were waiting to jump you after every other tribe had.

DeletedUser

Fakes from 90 hours is not a border skirmish. Dont get ahead of yourself.

DeletedUser

Lol, shady diplomacy my ass. Venus and Illuminati only tribes to keep their noses clean in this world so far. Contra has been one of the worst top tribes in this world.

DeletedUser

Lol, shady diplomacy my ass. Venus and Illuminati only tribes to keep their noses clean in this world so far. Contra has been one of the worst top tribes in this world.

To be fair, every tribe has to get there hands dirty at some point.

DeletedUser

Mayhem our only shady thing was showing the whole world how bad of a leader you were which I think more people
loked then disliked since nobody really likes you anyways.

DeletedUser

Only diplo we have broken was Apathy. What happened to NS was your fault, you were shady enough to try to recruit a bunch of us. Our shadiness provided in return was what you deserved.

DeletedUser

Dismissing everyone from a tribe is shady no matter how you want to "play it off". As for me I always said I would bring down Contra by all means necessary, I make no qualms about being underhanded. Next time before starting something, think about the pandoras box you could open:)

DeletedUser

Dismissing everyone from a tribe is shady no matter how you want to "play it off". As for me I always said I would bring down Contra by all means necessary, I make no qualms about being underhanded. Next time before starting something, think about the pandoras box you could open:)

NS was going no where. You said it yourself, you were the only one trying to defend accounts and lead ops. Dismissing is as easy as reinviting.. Takes maybe 4 minutes to invite every single player back.

DeletedUser

That is true, this is more about you betraying my trust. I don't deal with it well i've been told:) Shit gets nasty, whoo!

DeletedUser

dismissing everyone is hilarious. Yall are blind if you can't see it was the perfect move to expose a mass recruiting tribe.

LikaSombodeee

I think I should also get a thread for mayhem.

Mayhem.'s daily whining about Contra :) maybe?
whacha think mayh?

DeletedUser

Kurtis you should have added that all we did was expose a terrible leader.

We just saved everyone some time is all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have waited forever to hear your master plan.

Anyone with this much obsession clearly has issues IRL.. Get yourself checked, or go through with your plans.

DeletedUser

A few parts have already gone through, time will let the rest fall into place.