Ya HERD that, Jager??

DeletedUser

azi the dragon, please do not judge us from the scraps of mails. we are small but that does not make us mindless followers. we have been given choices and Jager don't push us to do anything, so please keep some respect for others.
the whole point between allys in a war is to help one another, Giving Jager a boost to the backlines benefits the war so I don't understand why you have such a big problem with it? remember, this is a game so don't get so worked up over everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

xshootxemxupx

Pet tribe calling others pets :D.

Meow.

Who's 'pet' are we supposed to be, player from the other side of the world who decided to throw a post in a thread he knows nothing about?

xshootxemxupx

azi the dragon, please do not judge us from the scraps of mails. we are small but that does not make us mindless followers. we have been given choices and Jager don't push us to do anything, so please keep some respect for others.
the whole point between allys in a war is to help one another, Giving Jager a boost to the backlines benefits the war so I don't understand why you have such a big problem with it? remember, this is a game so don't get so worked up over everything.

Yeah, mindless followers. What has Jager ever given you in return? Some of Damutantmans famous emoticons maybe? I doubt they've ever done anything else for you though...

DeletedUser

a) I base my judgment on many aspects. Mail is one of them - scraps or not.
b) Jager doesn't want you to be dragged into the war because they know you can't handle your own. Yet you are very much apart of the war and they don't come forward and admit it. You are swept under the rug and think you are being shown respect.

Either way, it is what it is. The purpose of PnP is to expose the truths of the game and that's what I'm doing here.

I do respect the fact you finally decided to send some attacks and the k47 maneuver was/is strategic. I don't however respect your relationship with Jager. I know first hand what that relationship is like because Jager tried to put us in that spot. And we decided to fight back. You on the otherhand are content with being pawns.

DeletedUser

Hmm well it's all about opinions i guess :p well it seems like we are joining the war now so gl and have fun :)

Ripfin

Ninja don't let Azi get you upset, hes just getting nervous since were closing in on him and his villages between some of us popping up in his cluster and the rest of us coming up from the south and west hes nervous hes about to be wiped out soon, since we all know how much HERD villages are yummy, Nom, Nom, Nom.

Ripfin

new updated Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: HERD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 127
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,121,845
Side 2: 1,132,720
Difference: 10,875

chart

xshootxemxupx

Note HERD still leads in points, despite the village difference. Jager lovess those 1k barbs

lavim

Note, the only thing that matters is village difference.

Also, Jager being behind in points of total conquers means the average points of your villages taken away are lower than the average points of villages taken away from Jager. This, with your logic, should be interpreted as Herd loving those 1k barbs more than Jager does. Please learn how to interpret stats.

jager_pup.jpg

DeletedUser

Jager have taken about every grey dot on the Northern front
you started this war twice the size with no other enemies and even then you guys needed to grab loads of barbs you felt so inferior :)
to be honest the amount of barbs Jagers taken on this World has about killed the game for me. You take them, then we have to take them or we take some crap villa from you and it all gets dull rather quickly

If they dont put some kind of limit on the rules regarding barbs then its like swimming in mud
If Jager was to win this World, which I doubt but if it was it would only be as youve bored the crap out the game for everyone else :)

DeletedUser

If you speak as if Jager is in lavim then maybe.. It is Saturday after all

tumblr_msoq6kJIab1qljj91o1_500.jpg

tumblr_msoq6kJIab1qljj91o2_500.png

gn0me

to be honest the amount of barbs Jagers taken on this World has about killed the game for me. You take them, then we have to take them or we take some crap villa from you and it all gets dull rather quickly

If they dont put some kind of limit on the rules regarding barbs then its like swimming in mud
If Jager was to win this World, which I doubt but if it was it would only be as youve bored the crap out the game for everyone else :)

Somebody has to noble the barbs, they're taking over EVERY world!!! Barbarian tribes are #1 every time, even though they don't get in the rankings ):`( (sad barbarian face) Has there ever been a no barbarian world? WOuld be worth a shot! Anyway good luck HERD and can anyone explain why it is no matter which computer or country I log in from I don't get paragraphs in TW forum?!? Is this some special attribute to my forum account alone? :p

DeletedUser

try putting a few spaces before you press the enter button to start a new line :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ninja don't let Azi get you upset, hes just getting nervous since were closing in on him and his villages between some of us popping up in his cluster and the rest of us coming up from the south and west hes nervous hes about to be wiped out soon, since we all know how much HERD villages are yummy, Nom, Nom, Nom.

shaking in my boots ;)

I took on knight by myself and won. They are the least of my worries. The main thing that keeps me up at knight is Built for Sin and how I can get closer to take her villages.

DeletedUser

Let's take a look...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HERD, Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger, KNIGHT

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 527
Side 2: 350
Difference: 177

chart

Side 1: 4,616,652
Side 2: 2,989,494
Difference: 1,627,158

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Let's take a look...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HERD, Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger, KNIGHT

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 527
Side 2: 350
Difference: 177

chart

Side 1: 4,616,652
Side 2: 2,989,494
Difference: 1,627,158

chart

[/spoil]

i wasnt saying much till now mate , but it shows a pretty pathetic portray of stats from your end , suddenly you have started showing stats with KNOCK ?? may i ask why ?

since the beginning you were very proud of HERD's stats against jager , keep it that way .

or if you really want to add everyone , make a new thread and add PFF vs inbred too :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

i wasnt saying much till now mate , but it shows a pretty pathetic portray of stats from your end , suddenly you have started showing stats with KNOCK ?? may i ask why ?

since the beginning you were very proud of HERD's stats against jager , keep it that way .

or if you really want to add everyone , make a new thread and add PFF vs inbred too :icon_idea:

As much as I agree with what you've said, and that adding Knock to the stats now, and not before, is quite a desperate move from Herd to save face, but adding Knock to the stats is far more relevant than adding PFF and Inbred to the stats.

On topic: Go Jager!