Ya HERD that, Jager??

DeletedUser

i wasnt saying much till now mate , but it shows a pretty pathetic portray of stats from your end , suddenly you have started showing stats with KNOCK ?? may i ask why ?

since the beginning you were very proud of HERD's stats against jager , keep it that way .

or if you really want to add everyone , make a new thread and add PFF vs inbred too :icon_idea:

I think you're giving my post too much significance. Notice I didn't make any claims that 'hey we're beating jager in stats'. I plug in a lot of different scenarios when I play with the war stat tracker, just thought I'd share that one. In no way was I trying to take credit for Knock's success over Jager though our entry into the war was coordinated with Knock. I more wanted to show my own caps against Knight if anything ;) but I knew if I put HERD vs JAGER & KNIGHT I was get people complaining that I needed to add KNOCK too lol. Turns out I still got complaints.

Soon enough anyway, we'll be leading again in our own stats with Jager so don't be so sensitive :p

DeletedUser

As much as I agree that adding Knock to the stats now, and not before, is quite a desperate move from Herd to save face. But adding Knock to the stats is far more relevant than adding PFF and Inbred to the stats.

Thanks for the post CG but 'saving face' isn't a high priority of mine. I'm proud of how our tribe is doing against Jager. True we may be behind a few in stats (for now) but we're winning in a lot of ways...namely activity and trust. Two things Jager is quickly losing in their ranks. And that'll rip a tribe apart quicker than capping vils.

DeletedUser

If saving face wasn't a priority to you, why not just carry on presenting the stats in the same way as before. If you were truly proud of your tribe you wouldn't have added knock to the stats, end of.

eat-it-bitch-asshole-cat-meme.jpg

DeletedUser

re read my [second to] last post I answered your question there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gotta say, this one is my favorite

[spoil]
Bonus village (757|579) K57 98 Barbarian Hard Core [Jäger] 2014-02-02 20:27:25 [/spoil]

DeletedUser

azi you did not take on all of Knight and win! you attacked a 250k player out of the blue, took villages before we knew what was going on and then stopped... a sucker punch, a term that HERD will be hearing a lot.

DeletedUser

hah you and jager whine about not seeing whats coming. When I message you to stop nobling in a certain area and you don't, what do you think is going to happen?

Not this I can tell you that much

xshootxemxupx

Looks like HERD has retaken the lead. Maybe the accusations of lost momentum were more pertinent to Jager's counter-attack :icon_wink:

Full war:

Side 1:
Tribes: HERD
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 196
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,755,418
Side 2: 1,642,976
Difference: 112,442

chart

Last two days:

Side 1:
Tribes: HERD
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 41
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 530,643
Side 2: 339,532
Difference: 191,111

chart

DeletedUser

you forgot to add in KNOCK so I can save face..........:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol , i love it how with all the reasoning of adding knock in earlier stats you guys are back to 1 on 1 .

anyways , its just a breather for HERD , till the second coming' account is taken care of .

xshootxemxupx

Haha you guys complain when Knock is included, so we do them separate, and you complain again. Just can't keep you happy :icon_confused:

I've heard that excuse before. Guess we'll see about that one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84667

We don't care.

In fact, we will do Jager v enemies for now on.

Side 1:
Tribes: HERD, BigNts, Knock!
Side 2:

Side 1: 657
Side 2: 473
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 5,800,273
Side 2: 4,112,980
Difference: 1,687,293

chart

DeletedUser

HAHA Once again with the double standards...........................why didn't you include KNIGHT in there my friend??

LOL

I cant believe it...one minute you're whining that we're including knock and the next you are. You're like a woman with hot flashes....feeling one way one minute and another the next (apologies if I insult any ladies out there)

DeletedUser84667

Quote me where I complained about including Knock.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

DeletedUser

We don't care.

In fact, we will do Jager v enemies for now on.

Side 1:
Tribes: HERD, BigNts, Knock!
Side 2:

Side 1: 657
Side 2: 473
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 5,800,273
Side 2: 4,112,980
Difference: 1,687,293

chart

You are still significantly bigger than all of them (although I wouldn't include your former player - in your core and not stacked) and are still losing. Sad...

Ripfin

You are still significantly bigger than all of them (although I wouldn't include your former player - in your core and not stacked) and are still losing. Sad...

Actually TSC is included since he is being played by a Knock player.

DeletedUser98503

Actually TSC is included since he is being played by a Knock player.
42365-Wat-pigeon-jvWm.jpeg

I have sat many accounts over the years that have came from the enemy tribe in their core, They have never tried to add the account into the stats for their favor, As it was their loss.