Ya HERD that, Jager??

DeletedUser

HERD havent lost momentum :) they knew hittin would be a quick gain followed by some looses.
Fact they hit shows the character of the tribe and its commendable to see them make the stance they have rather than be dictated and intimidated by the largest tribe here.

Win or loose they made the right choice, but I think its members will hold their own

Jager is an abortion of a tribe.
Despite the bravado crap being wrote by its members on these forums, you're goin to fall

Ripfin

HERD havent lost momentum :) they knew hittin would be a quick gain followed by some looses.
Fact they hit shows the character of the tribe and its commendable to see them make the stance they have rather than be dictated and intimidated by the largest tribe here.

Win or loose they made the right choice, but I think its members will hold their own

Jager is an abortion of a tribe.
Despite the bravado crap being wrote by its members on these forums, you're goin to fall

dictated and intimidated? seriously, both tribe agreed to a nobling line between both tribes and yet it was HERD who violated that agreement on more then one occasion, so the only one who didn't care for the deal was HERD, many in Jager may have not liked the deal but we adhered to it.

DeletedUser98503

Don't call BS when you wanted them to hit Knock which would of been BS to Knock! members, You're still bigger then Knock & HERD combined along with you have those KNIGHTS as slaves.

xshootxemxupx

dictated and intimidated? seriously, both tribe agreed to a nobling line between both tribes and yet it was HERD who violated that agreement on more then one occasion, so the only one who didn't care for the deal was HERD, many in Jager may have not liked the deal but we adhered to it.

Soo incredibly false. Many different Jager players violated the agreement constantly, without even slowing down for the agreement. After it became clear they couldn't be trusted, HERD collaboratively decided to also abandon the agreement, and that's when feelings turned against Jager.

DeletedUser

Jager.................................................why don't you add KNIGHT to the list. they are your pet tribe aren't they? Gifting villages to relocate you. Sending you Defense. Pretty sad if you ask me - you solicit help from all tribes around you and then go act all big and bad. haha.

we are 14 members outnobling you. you shouldn't be bragging you should be ashamed. and don't worry, we will be leading in the stats you care so much about again.

go get bannaanna-ed some more ;)

DeletedUser84667

Hmm, or maybe I timed my own support in there. That would be impossible though amirite? Knight are good friends of me personally, and Jager as well since I am part of Jager. Is it a crime to have allies on this world? Just because they are small, we should discredit the possibility that they are our friends and can only be mindless pets of ours eh?

Herd have done nothing but insult their own character. We weren't intimidating or dictating Herd, we asked them to take the stance and they promised through their teeth they would hit Knock for a month straight, then they betray Jager instead.

In my opinion, this was the best move for Jager. Now instead of having a bunch of inactive noobies holding 1700 villages all along our tribe we get some easy caps as well as an expanded Knock border and backline.

DeletedUser

haha its not timing when knight openly admits it. They are your pawn, not friend, I think you meant to say. You instruct them to go 90% defense and tell them where to send support. A DV factory is what they are and props to you for being able to manipulate simple minds like that.

Sin and Ripfin probably mass mailed them too lol.

Not trying to intimidate Damutantman? Speak for yourself not your tribe......
asterios the great on 30.01. at 06:57

your tribe is dead, you have been lied to by Knock! you have been lied to by your leaders, your tribe is now dead and will die horribly, unless this was your tribes plan from the start to quit this world and go out in a blaze of glory.

You may be honorable (I haven't seen anything to say otherwise....yet) but some of your tribemates sure aren't. And they insult your character as well as Jagers.

DeletedUser

Looks like we have a winner for first quitter!

[spoil]Editor60[/spoil]

Or did you just manipulate him into giving you his villages Damutantman? With the promise of becoming a 'co' maybe?

DeletedUser84667

You can believe what you want about Knight, what I told you is truth no matter how differently you think it may be.

That mail came after the declaration, so how can it be said that this attempt at intermediation is a reason for the war?

I think instead of looking at our members, you should look at your own considering you have at least two who have quit and are being rimmed.

DeletedUser

haha truth hurts doesn't it. here's another one for you....

Ninja Turkey today at 02:46

:O that's not nice! Trying to take a village that I gifted to a friend.

Should I bring out more??

Ripfin

Azi its sad day indeed, not sure who told HERD what but Jager had no plans to hit you guys, some of our tribe mates wanted to, but Sin said no.

now while HERD did have a good nobling jump against us in the beginning HERD is now out of steam and losing villages wholesale, in fact last I looked you only have an 8 village lead, and at the rate we are nobling your villages we'll pass you within the day(or less).

DeletedUser84667

A village he gifted to his friend. As I said, Knight are my friends. Where is the post of him admitting to stacking you? I never contested he gifted me the village, only stated the fact that I timed my own D into it :).

Actually Ripfin, we hold a 4 village lead now. :)

Two smiley faces in one post. It happened.

DeletedUser

I don't disagree with the second part. But that is the course of war. It ebbs and flows and the tide will turn don't worry.

As for the first part, I know you weren't going to hit us because you were so self absorbed you thought you could noble into our agreed upon territory without repercussion.

Call for more troops from your Pets
we support them in the war as we are friends with quite a few of their members but we arnt bashers so i wouldnt call them masters ;)

Apparently we werent supposed to launch at you again and you wouldnt do it to us (meaning spidey aswell) according to built for sin

Sure sounds like they are doing your bidding ;)

go recruit more noobs to support you bc you cant do it on your own :lol:

DeletedUser84667

Ohh right, right, I totally forgot, if you ask a friend or an ally for support they are pets then. Mah bad, forgot that golden rule of tribal wars.

If all we desired was troops and villages, why not just take them and cut the middle man? That would be to logical.

DeletedUser

Its not a question of what you call them. Its the fact that you aren't good enough to do it on your own mate ;)

(hint hint: im calling you a noob)

Ripfin

I'm supporting myself as I munch on HERD villages (nom nom nom), was funny when Johnny's new co-player Adam told me hes not worried about my attacks, wonder how many of his villages I need to noble for him to be worried?

DeletedUser84667

Its not a question of what you call them. Its the fact that you aren't good enough to do it on your own mate ;)

(hint hint: im calling you a noob)

It's true, I have been rimmed many times.

Ask Inbred, or PFF, they have both had their hands at it :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

its hard to be mean to you when you're so darn adorable with those emoticons .... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser84667

I know, I was kicked once for not using them, so now they flow from me like rainbows out of a unicorns bum. Why is there no emote of that :icon_cry:.

Ah! Still got one in :icon_wink:.

Got two in now!!! On the ball!!!!