Ya HERD that, Jager??

xshootxemxupx

Don't worry about them Shaun. The last few days were supposed to be their statement to the world that they were still alive. And yet, they haven't even managed to go positive in the stats.

The oldest fall back in the book: But, but he was inactive. Oh, grow up. All of these accounts actively fought us at the beginning of the war, sat or not. They gave up and stopped playing, it's not our responsibility to make exclusions for that.

DeletedUser84667

Lul, maybe if you were a honorable player I would take your offer, but considering the underhanded tactics you and your tribe enjoy, no thanks. I would be hitting Knock support and fighting Knock sitters in no time while having to deal with noobs trying to hax into my account as is the normal daily ritual.

DeletedUser105718

Not sure how it would be possible to hack an account without sending you malware/keyloggers when you can only do 5 attempts and then you're locked out for a while.

DeletedUser111028

Not sure how it would be possible to hack an account without sending you malware/keyloggers when you can only do 5 attempts and then you're locked out for a while.

Weird how you can obtain IP addresses through skype even if they don't have you added, so all you need is their name. Then with their IP you can get every account name or password that they have saved anywhere on their computer. Malware/keyloggers aren't the only way to get passwords, but only a real dirtbag would do any of it.

DeletedUser111028

The last few days were supposed to be their statement to the world that they were still alive. And yet, they haven't even managed to go positive in the stats.

You're right. We are the bad ones for not getting the good looking stats on active players in one day that you earned on inactives in an entire war, but I'll stop talking about it because you seem to persist the fact that it actually proves that you're good. Oh and I hate to break it to you, but you didn't make those players quit. Don't try to over-credit yourself as you always do.

xshootxemxupx

tumblr_m3mc3zuApN1qf24ngo1_500.png

Ripfin

Yes, I am on this world. Which again, why should that matter? The fact is, you're trying to call someone out for not dodging their nukes when you haven't dodged nukes before when you were under attack throughout this world too. Stop being a boring hypocrite and next time, try to come out with a post that makes a slight bit of sense.

problem is Difference between me and him is I was not on when any of my nukes got hit at home, and yet he was since he must have been since hes posting here in the forums.

as to stats don't worry they will turn around, since were running out of inactives for HERD to feed on.

xshootxemxupx

Day of Declaration:

give it time you noobs will suffer, your backstabbing betrayal caught us off guard.

3 Days after Declaration:

looks like HERD lost their momentum, pity they shall die to easily

4 Days after Declaration:

now while HERD did have a good nobling jump against us in the beginning HERD is now out of steam and losing villages wholesale, in fact last I looked you only have an 8 village lead, and at the rate we are nobling your villages we'll pass you within the day(or less).

3 Weeks after Declaration:

as to stats don't worry they will turn around, since were running out of inactives for HERD to feed on.

I'm sure the fourth time you say it is the charm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the 120 mil tribe bragging about hitting a few nukes at home against the 20 mil tribe they're losing to, jokes lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111028

the 120 mil tribe bragging about hitting a few nukes at home against the 20 mil tribe they're losing to, jokes lol

Yes. Bragging. That's what it is. Not proving to him that they actually died.

I must have missed the part where I said that the war was over because we killed his nukes :/

DeletedUser

Yes. Bragging. That's what it is. Not proving to him that they actually died.

I must have missed the part where I said that the war was over because we killed his nukes :/

which account are u? im putting u in my box

DeletedUser

which account are u? im putting u in my box

You are definitely the sort of player this game needs. If you would like to close the gap between your internals and war caps, it would probably help you when putting points across about others unjustified 'bragging'. 45 war caps in 63 days is pretty weak imo for someone shouting and swearing on the externals about 'how bad the enemy are' but the fact you have around twice the number of internals in the same time period is just pathetic.

Ok a (kiss) and a big (hug) from me :)

Please feel free to give all the normal excuses:
1. I don't have much of a frontline.
2. I'm too busy to handle a frontline account.
3. Twstats doesn't show everything.

Or even try turn it on me:
1. What have you done in your tribes wars.
2. Bitch, you don't know me.
3. What's your in-game name so I can put you in my box.

You could try giving an honest explanation about it but I highly doubt you will. (Unless you've been hogging all the internals) that is quite a few dead accounts, what a waste of packets.

DeletedUser102906

Side 1:
Tribes: HERD
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 59
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,222
Side 2: 556,268
Difference: 478,046

chart

just making sure everyone stays on topic,keep fighting now,i love reading stupid things.

xshootxemxupx

Didn't I already kick you off the frontline?

Side 1:
Tribes: HERD
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 403
Side 2: 354
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,251,950
Side 2: 3,048,426
Difference: 203,524

chart

DeletedUser111028

im fairly happy with my caps seeing as i had no villages in k46 2 months ago, show me a jager with more?

Not sure how much more I want to talk after knowing that you want things in your box.. :x

DeletedUser

im fairly happy with my caps seeing as i had no villages in k46 2 months ago, show me a jager with more?

I'm so glad you didn't disappoint. Going with option 1, solid choice. Even though you did pull my 'quote' out of context it is still pretty weak for someone with so many internals. The packets you used to internal sooooooo many vils you could have used to show how 'much better than the whole of jager you are'.

It is weak, poor and any other word you can think of that puts your caps in a bad light. I'm not surprised you are 'fairly happy' with your caps but they are still pretty weak for someone with so much to say.