Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So 3 Thief/-A- players leave for BFF.

Thats alright i guess more villages for us to eat, they have done nothing within the tribe anyway just like they will do nothing in BFF.

Useless players.

DeletedUser

Noticed a 400k+ player in my area has jumped ship from Assassins and is now a BFF. I really don't know why players and tribes engage in this kind of nonsense. Why would a tribe want to inherit someone who has a clear lack of loyalty to his or her tribe. Interesting to see how many enemy villages those players actually conquered before they jumped ship...My guess is not very many...

DeletedUser

You didn't see me leading, then..

edit: yet

its hard to tell is leading them sometimes as when I was in there wasnt really any real leadership, just a diplomat that internalled everyone and made to many friends

DeletedUser

Noticed a 400k+ player in my area has jumped ship from Assassins and is now a BFF. I really don't know why players and tribes engage in this kind of nonsense. Why would a tribe want to inherit someone who has a clear lack of loyalty to his or her tribe. Interesting to see how many enemy villages those players actually conquered before they jumped ship...My guess is not very many...

I know right, random recruiting really irritates me...

DeletedUser53562

Or maybe they have been loyal to BFF from day one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So 3 Thief/-A- players leave for BFF.

Thats alright i guess more villages for us to eat, they have done nothing within the tribe anyway just like they will do nothing in BFF.

Useless players.

The *Stryker* and smashyapastie accounts have each taken 6 villages off Thief/-A- so far. Not really anything to be proud of considering the circumstances and catching their foes off guard. Just saying the accounts are contributing in the ways that they can.

That being said I play the *Stryker* account. I was in Wobble on W65 on the *Stryker* account briefly. During start up I saw BFF, recognized a few names and instantly new they had the best shot at winning the world. Is it really my fault for wanting to play with some old friends that coincidentally have a great chance at winning?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The *Stryker* and smashyapastie accounts have each taken 6 villages off Thief/-A- so far. Not really anything to be proud of considering the circumstances and catching their foes off guard. Just saying the accounts are contributing in the ways that they can.

That being said I play the *Stryker* account. I was in Wobble on W65 on the *Stryker* account briefly. During start up I saw BFF, recognized a few names and instantly new they had the best shot at winning the world. Is it really my fault for wanting to play with some old friends that coincidentally have a great chance at winning?

Don't sugar-coat it. You decided to stay in that tribe because you felt safe and realised if all went bad you could stay in Thief and if it went good you could jump ship. You chose the latter. No shock there but the friends crap is well.. crap.

DeletedUser20939

I think he joined TB with that reason. But after TB fell we decided he should go into Thief/-A- first since their duke was so eager to recruiting anything with points. Using their own tactic against them, should put some more effort into recruiting the right persons.

DeletedUser105718

Don't sugar-coat it. You decided to stay in that tribe because you felt safe and realised if all went bad you could stay in Thief and if it went good you could jump ship. You chose the latter. No shock there but the friends crap is well.. crap.
Just because you have no friends don't push it onto someone else.

DeletedUser

I know right, random recruiting really irritates me...

It should annoy you when they're from an enemy tribe. Trying to win a war by recruiting the enemy invariably results in you taking on players who are overall poor at the game and here to play Sim city. On the other hand, if they've given you information about their previous tribe, they'll only show you the same loyalty and again the most likely scenario is that they're point whores who'll struggle in a war and just wanted to avoid being nobled...In any case, BFF would appear to be wining this war, so why not just noble their players?

Or maybe they have been loyal to BFF from day one. :icon_wink:

Properly run tribes shouldn't be vulnerable to spies...Although I have no idea how well any of your tribes are run :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105718

It should annoy you when they're from an enemy tribe. Trying to win a war by recruiting the enemy invariably results in you taking on players who are overall poor at the game and here to play Sim city. On the other hand, if they've given you information about their previous tribe, they'll only show you the same loyalty and again the most likely scenario is that they're point whores who'll struggle in a war and just wanted to avoid being nobled...In any case, BFF would appear to be wining this war, so why not just noble their players?
No, they won't.

DeletedUser

I have faith in my tribe's leadership. And, when they recruit people that we've played with in previous worlds, you know what their skill level is.

DeletedUser

I have intended on joining BFF as soon as they were willing to recruit me. That took some time considering they originally stared in a different K than me. My co-player has also played with all the BFF players on different worlds and knows them even better than I do. We only ever started co-playing because we knew we wanted to end up in BFF.

I think he joined TB with that reason. But after TB fell we decided he should go into Thief/-A- first since their duke was so eager to recruiting anything with points. Using their own tactic against them, should put some more effort into recruiting the right persons.

I joined TB because skux was already there so it made it easier for us to work together and then merge accounts. We were able to complete our merge in relative peace because TB was a large enough tribe that smaller players wouldn't try and take any of skuxs villages during our merge.

DeletedUser

No, they won't.

Well, you're unchallenged at the moment. Well see how they fair once your tribe is under pressure against a more dominant foe. They might prove me wrong, I don't know them personally I'm only speaking from experience.

I have faith in my tribe's leadership. And, when they recruit people that we've played with in previous worlds, you know what their skill level is.

As you should. But as I said above, put under pressure those who jump ship tend to be inferior players. If your leaders know they're that good surely it would have been better to have them from day one, attacking the enemy as opposed to offering the limited info they would have been privy to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you should. But as I said above, put under pressure those who jump ship tend to be inferior players. If your leaders know they're that good surely it would have been better to have them from day one, attacking the enemy as opposed to offering the limited info they would have been privy to?

They didn't jump over because they were inferior players. As Gibby said, earlier in the world he was nowhere near BFF, so it made sense to wait to recruit.

DeletedUser79609

Well, you're unchallenged at the moment. Well see how they fair once your tribe is under pressure against a more dominant foe. They might prove me wrong, I don't know them personally I'm only speaking from experience.

So stereotypical. Did you take anytime to learn about this world before opening your mouth?

As it happens, we know all of the players recruited (bar thinkdrafty) from previous worlds. We wouldn't recruit them if they were shit, but we had to wait until the time was right. Even good players would struggle being surrounded by the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.