Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well fair point for Gibby. Gibby isn't the only one to move though. BFF dominate my continent by quite a distance, yet the guy next to me was in assassins yesterday, the only other world he's active in he only had 11k points at his best, but he's now been nobled in that world...

sp.ag

Well fair point for Gibby. Gibby isn't the only one to move though. BFF dominate this world by quite a distance, yet the guy next to me was in assassins yesterday, the only other world he's active in he only had 11k points at his best, but he's now been nobled in that world...

Corrected it for you (nod)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So stereotypical. Did you take anytime to learn about this world before opening your mouth?

As it happens, we know all of the players recruited (bar thinkdrafty) from previous worlds. We wouldn't recruit them if they were shit, but we had to wait until the time was right. Even good players would struggle being surrounded by the enemy.

As I've said repeatedly, I'm speaking from experience, and it's only my opinion. No need to get angry at a guy on an internet forum. I probably am referring to "stereotypes", but something doesn't become a stereotype without foundation. As a neutral in this war, it's disappointing to see players not stick to their convictions and switching sides. It looks particularly bad when you jump from the losing side to the winning side.

DeletedUser57316

Well, you're unchallenged at the moment. Well see how they fair once your tribe is under pressure against a more dominant foe. They might prove me wrong, I don't know them personally I'm only speaking from experience.

I dont see us meeting a more dominant foe. We do know them as stated, we played worlds with them before, they are past friends, highly doubt they would leave our tribe.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont see us meeting a more dominant foe. We do know them as stated, we played worlds with them before, they are past friends, highly doubt they would leave our tribe.

I love the way you players always claim that you have no competition and that it makes the world boring with or without your friends. You also complain about premades *including Muldie* about how they have the creme de la creme and it stops other players enjoying the game. This world is almost worse. You guys ended it so quickly by recruiting your friends and dissolving other tribes with your lame ass tactics. If I pulled something off like this you'd be bitching and moaning that I'm a cheater or some crap. I don't really care I just thought I'd make the point.

Currently enjoying w74 (played in Cruel for a few days but the hugging/winning part annoyed me too much. Only hanging around while my co needs me to cover while he's on holidays). It's good to escape the trash that goes on with most no/lim haul worlds now a days.

Corgratz on giving a top class demo!

sp.ag

I love the way you players always claim that you have no competition and that it makes the world boring with or without your friends. You also complain about premades *including Muldie* about how they have the creme de la creme and it stops other players enjoying the game. This world is almost worse. You guys ended it so quickly by recruiting your friends and dissolving other tribes with your lame ass tactics. If I pulled something off like this you'd be bitching and moaning that I'm a cheater or some crap. I don't really care I just thought I'd make the point.

Currently enjoying w74 (played in Cruel for a few days but the hugging/winning part annoyed me too much. Only hanging around while my co needs me to cover while he's on holidays). It's good to escape the trash that goes on with most no/lim haul worlds now a days.

Corgratz on giving a top class demo!

Sorry that we finally decided to recruit some players 40 days into the world. Having only recruited 2 player's prior to the recent spree.

We are creme de la creme on no hauls deal with it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry that we finally decided to recruit some players 40 days into the world. Having only recruited 2 player's prior to the recent spree.

Stop looking for some sort of credit for this. You keep saying it and I keep ignoring it because I don't think it's a noteworthy achievement.

Same goes for whatever Slowthinker. is harping on about.

DeletedUser57316

Al your obsession is crazy, you just couldnt resist coming back and trolling, you need a doctor.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's not one of the options I'm afraid.

[spoil]
BLUE - THIEF / GREEN - BFF
4dda314ed5495d7c1d9fdb668de5d505.png

[/spoil]

inb4 BFF ask others to jump in once they gain first blood advantage. You heard it here first. BFF predictable as always. Bless their souls. :icon_wink:

Thnks for the update croc. Nothing we didn't see coming though...

DeletedUser78112

Als still butthurt cus of the gaping hole left in his rear-end due to being destroyed on 2 previous worlds. Kinda cute that we have such a persistent follower though, it's great too have fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.