Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Corleone.

That is because slowthinker was responding to the vulture.

DeletedUser

On topic, yes. Usefulness - no. Just like I stated. The tribe you're in is irrelevant but if you try and make it look like that was ever a factor, it wasn't. Sorry to disappoint.

How was his post not useful, the reason for this public PnP is to keep the outside world up to date about the events in the BFF vs Thief war. Therefore, posting that many of the members are leaving the tribe and more to the point, their duke being BANNED is very useful for the people reading it. For example, someone in OnFire would not try send attacks at Vamler so wouldn't know he was banned without being told which would allow them to make decisions... Therefore it was useful :)

You're going to win a terribleo HP round and won w65. You are still no where near the class of W2V as proved on w71 (Two world winners) when they are about to win that world. Not your little core group who think they're ace for winning a world.

/areyouseriousrightnow

[spoil]
a24b764731ff1574a09e0251bbb65f3e.png

[/spoil]

I don't know if you are intentionally hypocritical or if you just forget what you type.

I don't like responding seriously to the trash you come out with as it is always followed by more trash as a response to my responses but after everything this obsession with the small group is getting worrying :S

Blow

You're going to win a terribleo HP round and won w65. You are still no where near the class of W2V as proved on w71 (Two world winners) when they are about to win that world. Not your little core group who think they're ace for winning a world.

/areyouseriousrightnow

Haters gonna hate (kiss)

Deleted User - 10770065

Go Thief go! You can do this!

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How was his post not useful, the reason for this public PnP is to keep the outside world up to date about the events in the BFF vs Thief war. Therefore, posting that many of the members are leaving the tribe and more to the point, their duke being BANNED is very useful for the people reading it. For example, someone in OnFire would not try send attacks at Vamler so wouldn't know he was banned without being told which would allow them to make decisions... Therefore it was useful :)

[spoil]
a24b764731ff1574a09e0251bbb65f3e.png

[/spoil]

I don't know if you are intentionally hypocritical or if you just forget what you type.

I don't like responding seriously to the trash you come out with as it is always followed by more trash as a response to my responses but after everything this obsession with the small group is getting worrying :S

Should have done an edit: After this HP world, it was the worst End Game. They still proved extremely skilled on 56 and tore apart players who remained on the world. I hear you lot want to take them on in the next no hauls. Should be interesting. Just because it was a bad end game doesn't change my point. Please explain how it would otherwise?

DeletedUser105718

tore apart players who remained on the world
:lol:

That twig has sunk in deep into you, hasn't it? :lol:

hear you lot want to take them on
You should take something for that. You're hearing voices in your head :lol:

DeletedUser

Someone tell me the where this Murph fits in to the BFF v Thief war? Honestly Can not figure out how you are even posting here as it has little to no relation to anything in the thread. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PAST WORLD CRAP.

ON TOPIC:

Thief's will surely make a comeback... or.... not O_O

DeletedUser115519

Someone tell me the where this Murph fits in to the BFF v Thief war? Honestly Can not figure out how you are even posting here as it has little to no relation to anything in the thread. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PAST WORLD CRAP.

ON TOPIC:

Thief's will surely make a comeback... or.... not O_O

MURPH is our punching bag we brought along with us from w65. He is so obsessed with us after the butt spanking we gave him in several occassion he just can't simply have enough. He is like the virgin shy girl once you give her the taste she can't get over you ever..

roman01

As much as I hate the majority of you, are we forgetting Almurph's W65 tribe wasn't originally his to begin with? :lol:

DeletedUser115519

You hate me? Oh I see.. And yes we are aware of it. After he was kicked out of an account we let him play he hopped many account and finally played Haters Gonna Hate with Sam and someone else I believe.

DeletedUser

BFF didn't really have competition in this world. There are a lot of serious and skilled players like BFF players that didn't join this world, and everybody knows this. BFF will win 90% but we can't say they had a hard one, since competition was so low (and i mean quality of players as individual, not tribes).

I am a bit shocked to see so many noobs in HP, tbh.

We had Thief as competition... I hope you aren't putting your tribe down. You had the advantage in numbers, and in location, and things could have gone much differently.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We had Thief as competition... I hope you aren't putting your tribe down. You had the advantage in numbers, and in location, and things could have gone much differently.

No.

There are an awful lot of noobs in this world to be fair...

Yes.

You hate me? Oh I see.. And yes we are aware of it. After he was kicked out of an account we let him play he hopped many account and finally played Haters Gonna Hate with Sam and someone else I believe.

This has been discussed many times in various threads before but I will say it again just for you. You clearly aren't very aware at all. I joined Wobble, thought it sucked and proceeded to attack players surrounding the account who were in Wobble. I did not join W65 prior to that despite being in Lukes premade at the very start (I thought it sucked and it did, they eventually merged into Riot! because they were buddies on 61)

I joined AAA as a player and was asked to join leadership. I never liked AAA or leading the tribe. It was an awful tribe other than the few talented players like Chris, Sam etc (Who I brought in). I only played there because I wasn't going to abandon the tribe.

Sam and I co-played (No one else). Kept in contact with a few of the players and currently playing in Cruel on 72 (Rank 1 tribe).

Haters Gonna Hate account wasn't an Almurph account I took it over with Sam. Sam joined the account shortly after I did. I didn't jump many accounts at all. I played 2 (The one in Wobble and HGH). I did however play many accounts after that for fun or helping defend on accounts in TB! once AAA was gone. Please name the accounts you say I played? Total lies.

DeletedUser

I joined Wobble, thought it sucked and proceeded to attack players surrounding the account who were in Wobble.

I joined AAA as a player and was asked to join leadership. I never liked AAA or leading the tribe. It was an awful tribe other than the few talented players like Chris, Sam etc (Who I brought in). I only played there because I wasn't going to abandon the tribe.

One tribe hands over an account to you and you betray them and attack them with said account. Another tribe gives you an account in a tribe which you do not like, and yet you refuse to abandon said tribe.

Yeah that definitely makes sense bud. Everyone definitely believes you :icon_rolleyes:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One tribe hands over an account to you and you betray them and attack them with said account. Another tribe gives you an account in a tribe which you do not like, and yet you refuse to abandon said tribe.

Yeah that definitely makes sense bud. Everyone definitely believes you :icon_rolleyes:

Joined the account someone I know played so no one handed accounts over. Didn't like it so I attacked them. Standard. It's not the most shocking thing to ever happen to tw.

The tribe was bad and I put in a lot of time and effort to change things. It didn't work out. Worked hard for the players I liked and was friends with. Eventually my crew left the tribe and joined Wobble. I refused to and backed off and Sam joined them. Eventually they decided they didn't want the world win with a tribe they didn't like, left, attacked them and quit/passed the accounts over to others. Obviously have zero knowledge of the world or it's events. GG.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I could've sworn we were discussing wars and not Almurph

edit: that's not an invitation to quote me and tell me it's actually about almurph. don't be knobends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.