Okay... who farted in k56?

monstaz2

We'll see... Seeing as you're not even willing to say who you are I doubt you have any real power other than trolling.

DeletedUser113867

We'll see... Seeing as you're not even willing to say who you are I doubt you have any real power other than trolling.

So because you do not know who i am means that fart are strong?

I am the king of the south east, anyone deny my claim will have to face the armies of my generals and slaves.

monstaz2

Because you're too scared to say who you are that shows that you are weak. Your claim to be "The King of the South East" is all words, especially when no one knows who you are... It's obvious from talking to you that you're just some noob talking tough.

DeletedUser113867

Because you're too scared to say who you are that shows that you are weak. Your claim to be "The King of the South East" is all words, especially when no one knows who you are... It's obvious from talking to you that you're just some noob talking tough.

Me noob me strong noob though

Me king of the south east

You tell me the king of every nation in the world? fact is you cannot, so it does not make me weak because you do not know my name.

I have not give it you because you are not worthy of knowing it.

Just call me king and we meet on the battle field

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAtttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
No you do not control k56 you have a spot of the north but fate is taking out nwo and kiss axe in the south, your allies and puppet tribes. sd. is moving in and at war with noone aswell.

you control nothing

sd. is doing nothing but recruiting ex-oxygen . We all know that.

As for Fate taking out KissAx and N.W.O ? pff

Side 1:
Tribes: Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: KissAx, N.W.O

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,283
Side 2: 1,783
Difference: 5,500

chart

Even I have better stats than Fate against them .

DeletedUser113867

Side 1:
Tribes: Fart, OLD
Side 2:
Tribes: Oxygen

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,605
Side 2: 6,806
Difference: 12,799

chart

And i suppose your tribes war stats are much better....Considering you have been at war for 3 times as long aswell.

Though you only left so you could backstab the people helping you take out oxygen, which means you could not take out oxygen so ran and attacked your allies?

DeletedUser

Heartless, argue all you like, but maybe you would like to have a look at the map:

http://prntscr.com/469te0

We win.

And on that note, I would like to thank the Oxygen players for the fight that they put up.
Congratulations to my guys and commiserations to the Oxygen players.

Now I suppose it's time to find Navi94.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceZSpades

Reaction score
And i suppose your tribes war stats are much better....Considering you have been at war for 3 times as long aswell.

Though you only left so you could backstab the people helping you take out oxygen, which means you could not take out oxygen so ran and attacked your allies?

Ehh you're funny indeed :D
I've had some problems with N.W.O family and KissAx.
They mass recruited everything around me and they crossed the line when they nobled few barbs and players I was farming.

So I decided to leave and start this fight alone.

So, you can call it whatever you want but I still have respect for Faaaark and Fart/OLD .

Fart had 5 or 6 members in k56 at the start of the world and they were no where near rank 1 in K56.

Look at them now.

DeletedUser113867

Ehh you're funny indeed :D
I've had some problems with N.W.O family and KissAx.
They mass recruited everything around me and they crossed the line when they nobled few barbs and players I was farming.

So I decided to leave and start this fight alone.

So, you can call it whatever you want but I still have respect for Faaaark and Fart/OLD .

Fart had 5 or 6 members in k56 at the start of the world and they were no where near rank 1 in K56.

Look at them now.

Actually at the start of the world they had 0. Then a few days later they had 5 allegedly, At the start of the war 9 in k56 and many on the border.

You took how many off oxygen? being front line i expect it is alot especially as you are here saying how well your tribe did.

Wait a sec it is saying your grand total is 0

2 off allies and 0 off the enemy.

Great war mate, can tell you were really apart of the team and did such a good job.

DeletedUser

I will admit the conquers weren't great, but this was more a war of attrition. We have torn Oxygen apart mentally and we largely have free rein over the area now, we can grow strong for more action. A victory is a victory and we are the victors, so to us the spoils. Deal with it. Case closed.

AceZSpades

Reaction score
Actually at the start of the world they had 0. Then a few days later they had 5 allegedly, At the start of the war 9 in k56 and many on the border.

You took how many off oxygen? being front line i expect it is alot especially as you are here saying how well your tribe did.

Wait a sec it is saying your grand total is 0

2 off allies and 0 off the enemy.

Great war mate, can tell you were really apart of the team and did such a good job.

I love how you're checking my twstats and everything

That means you think about me all the time and I have your attention *__* I feel so special

Now when I have your attention, I want to tell you that you have no idea what was going on with me and Fart so I would appreciate if you could stop talking about me, you're making me blush
:icon_redface:

You supported Oxygen side, and guess what ? You lost.

Would you be so kind and give me your IGN so I can say a few nice things about you
:icon_biggrin: ?

DeletedUser

Wars are not always won via noblings.

Heartless, one of these days you will understand the finer points of warring during the start-up phase.
War can take form in many ways:
- PnP
- Internal chaos
- Spies
- Noblings
- Cattings
- Outright gangbangs

Either way, thank you for the enthralling PnP war here.
I would assume a lot of people have enjoyed reading this thread... but you lost.

Time to move on.

DeletedUser

He wont share his IGN. He knows he hasn't got anything to back that mouth of his up. He's prob one of the people that got his application for farts rejected.

DeletedUser113867

He wont share his IGN. He knows he hasn't got anything to back that mouth of his up. He's prob one of the people that got his application for farts rejected.

I told you i am in the south not near fart, i never applied to them. congrats on the win against oxygen but you do not yet have control over k56 just yet.

kripto i know whats going on

You are too scared to fight a big tribe only strong enough to pick on the weak, i can have some fun with you.

DeletedUser

Good job Fart, but you have some catching up to do. Nike has already made 5 tribes the same size as Oxygen disband, and is now working on their 6th. Though this one is taking a bit longer. Huge cluster of bads and only 2 of our members within 30 hours range.

Looking forward to see how you deal with the refugees =D