Okay... who farted in k56?

DeletedUser

I told you i am in the south not near fart, i never applied to them. congrats on the win against oxygen but you do not yet have control over k56 just yet.

kripto i know whats going on

You are too scared to fight a big tribe only strong enough to pick on the weak, i can have some fun with you.

Come have some fun with the Kripto666 account; I'm on there and love a fight. My co's aren't afraid of fighting, or much it seems. If you base them being scared on us leaving fart so we could destroy NWO and KissAx alone then I do worry about you. Sure they're smaller, but they surround every inch of all our villages and together equal up to about 10X our size. People recruit/noble in our back yard then we will eat them regardless of size or tribe.

Unfortunately I joined the account hours after my co mike left part so I cannot comment on FART beyond what I have heard or read. But i'd say here they got the job done and with little to no losses doing it. Even if a ton of villages weren't took, faaaark made the win happen. And there is no other significant tribe to challenge FART's path into all sections of 56.

And I must thank faaaark for freeing me up some game to eat up.

DeletedUser

I guess the the methane from Fart used up all the oxygen in K56 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110279

haha Faaark after all his big talk about runners recruits 6 ex-Oxygen players into the family. I hate to break it to you, but you got two players in Vis Fortibus Armas and urnextstepdad and 4 pieces of dead weight garbage.

Some of the stuff that kkokkollou and naqitaqi were posting on the Oxygen forum was very telling and laughable. They have no interest in helping a tribe, only in protecting their little group of noobie friends, none of whom have the slightest idea how to play. The first time anyone attacks RS.001 they're going to scream bloody murder. Just you wait.

DeletedUser

Don't say I started this, because it was you that did. Congrats on your victory though, you got what you wanted, K56. Fart is going to make many tribes regret not helping Oxygen when they had the chance. They are already dictating things with 333.

DeletedUser110279

High quality right there. For more high quality Fart nukes check out the IG profile of 'Cannukk'

Those attacks came from a player that Faaaaark judged worthy of membership in the mighty Fart family.

MR.MR

I was away for the weekend, and now I see that Fart has almost 70 members in two tribes... that escalated quickly

DeletedUser113867

DeletedUser

@heartlessfool

My accounts situation regarding leaving FART was helpful for us, and caused little trouble between FART and NAP's

KissAX and NWO recruited everyone surrounding me when warned not to, they then noble my farms when told not to. So we left to keep intact the FART diplomacy. But we could not let NWO and kissax get away with it and acted on our own. Look now, two kissax and one NWO already eaten by my account.

We have no bad blood from leaving FART, we still talk to the leader and other members while doing our own thing. Mike mentions in that screenshot about faaaark taking three days, which shows he did not intend to just ditch his NAP's as he has a little more respect than to do that. During those 3 days I'm sure he was evaluating the usefulness and contributions the NAP's had brought over trying to save face.

I don't think faaaaark would be too bothered on saving face if he doesn't listen to opinions like yours.

DeletedUser

Wars are always won via noblings. Using spies or any other alternative way to win is a sign of weakness.

Wrong. So so incorrect it makes my head hurt. You have fun losing troops repeatedly. I will enjoy keeping my nukes and defensive troops for enemies that cannot be beaten through politics. And last time I checked why kill a tribe's strongest players when we can just make the tribe disband and bring the strong players to our team.

LRN2WIN kthx.

DeletedUser

^ the general pattern for a war is break their spirit and get an upper hand, then they will either disband or merge. Either way the winners usually take in the opposing sides best. Very few wars now are won by total annihilation.

DeletedUser103537

Name a server you think is good only one I know of is german server rest I know plenty of players who could get rank 1 and dominate the world.

Also total annihilation this early is dumb you could just recruit the best and your good.

DeletedUser

Don't say I started this, because it was you that did. Congrats on your victory though, you got what you wanted, K56. Fart is going to make many tribes regret not helping Oxygen when they had the chance. They are already dictating things with 333.

i'm waiting for Fart to Faark 333 :icon_wink:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wrong wrong wrong! Was you born without balls? Were is the fun with recruiting your best opponents? (But I guess If you'r not good enough that might be the only way for you to be succesfull on tribalwars)

Winning by nobling noobs and recruiting the good players don't prove anything regarding your skills. I don't know when .net stopped having real wars but after watching a couple of worlds in a row. I must say that .net has a lot of great starters but few real warriors. Many of the so called elite players on .net would not last long on a lot of other servers were you actually still fight untill your whole tribe is nobled or your enemies are dead to the last man.
^ the general pattern for a war is break their spirit and get an upper hand, then they will either disband or merge. Either way the winners usually take in the opposing sides best. Very few wars now are won by total annihilation.​

It is on .net but very few servers share this view with you.

Winning a war with brute strength alone with no consideration for other methods is an ignorance of war tactics.

DeletedUser

I cannot say all their nukes are bad though pure innocence did have a nice lc count

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=r8xqc7&s=8#.U9VlyLGYFnA

shame that the ram sount did not match up to expectations.
It seems you forgot to include the rest of the report:

http://prntscr.com/474djs

It's one thing to show half the report and highlight that it was ramless.
Sometimes attacks cannot be sent with rams and it's best to lose a few extra troops to get a village that has a low wall. Maybe we should also point out who now owns the village...

I'll reply to the rest of this thread soon.

High quality right there. For more high quality Fart nukes check out the IG profile of 'Cannukk'

Those attacks came from a player that Faaaaark judged worthy of membership in the mighty Fart family.
Weren't you supposed to delete?
Oh that's right... no balls on your behalf.

I do find it interesting how you have changed your position on how I do things lately.

monstaz2

Wrong wrong wrong! Was you born without balls? Were is the fun with recruiting your best opponents? (But I guess If you'r not good enough that might be the only way for you to be succesfull on tribalwars)

Winning by nobling noobs and recruiting the good players don't prove anything regarding your skills. I don't know when .net stopped having real wars but after watching a couple of worlds in a row. I must say that .net has a lot of great starters but few real warriors. Many of the so called elite players on .net would not last long on a lot of other servers were you actually still fight untill your whole tribe is nobled or your enemies are dead to the last man.
^ the general pattern for a war is break their spirit and get an upper hand, then they will either disband or merge. Either way the winners usually take in the opposing sides best. Very few wars now are won by total annihilation.​

It's almost as if you haven't seen Game of Thrones..

DeletedUser

tz tz tz, what a hidden Gem this heartless fool can be, Booooooom!!!!!!

Deleted User - 4669627

I was away for the weekend, and now I see that Fart has almost 70 members in two tribes... that escalated quickly
well then do NOT leave for another weekend, nobody wants a third tribe in the family :icon_razz:

[video=youtube;j9ef3Rfs7vY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ef3Rfs7vY[/video]

Winning a war with brute strength alone with no consideration for other methods is an ignorance of war tactics.
:icon_rolleyes:

winning a world in sexy fashion is, well, sexy
winning a world in an ugly fashion is just plain ugly mate

you have never won a world? thought you were fork? why you still trying to win mate? why you not trying to win in sexy fashion now that you have already won a world? do you just enjoy hugging?

i said i would not debate the issue further here, several of you posted here rather than creating a proper thread for it
i ignored you all and did not reply
but if you are going to KEEP debating the issue, why should everybody else have their say but not me?

It's almost as if you haven't seen Game of Thrones..
you never saw 300? sparta lost you say? they lost once, yes, everybody loses eventually, but they did it with STYLE!

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait...you are sitting there claiming to be an internet warrior with balls of steel, yet purposely made this account as an alias to hide behind. Please /delete, /uninstall and crawl back to whatever server you came from. There is a reason .net is considered the best. And it is not because we play more hours of the day.

If you cannot adjust to the changing meta, and better tactics then you will never get any better. Which is why companies appeal to the casual gamer nowadays. There are SOOOOO many of you kiddos it makes me wonder how long video games will remain competitive.