Family Tribes

DeletedUser

Wrong, I decided to merging into ODkip AFTER having lost a lot of troops. It was part of the motivation to merge. My ODT was at 550k+ when we started the merge. That was one and a half weeks ago. Since you started 3 days later than me, I will compare it to your ODT one week ago which was around 200k. For someone boasting about his OD, that is pretty shit.

Since we are on the same account, whether I cleared the village from TurtleGroove or ODkiPPeroo, it doesn't matter. We cleared the village with our troops. Not sure what else you want.

The fact you hit villages with more defence than we did is really nothing to boast about. It simply means you wasted your time clearing turtles, while we were clearing offensive players that were an actual threat. You'll understand that as you get better at the game :)

DeletedUser113867

Wrong, I decided to merging into ODkip AFTER having lost a lot of troops. It was part of the motivation to merge. My ODT was at 550k+ when we started the merge. That was one and a half weeks ago. Since you started 3 days later than me, I will compare it to your ODT one week ago which was around 200k. For someone boasting about his OD, that is pretty shit.

Since we are on the same account, whether I cleared the village from TurtleGroove or ODkiPPeroo, it doesn't matter. We cleared the village with our troops. Not sure what else you want.

The fact you hit villages with more defence than we did is really nothing to boast about. It simply means you wasted your time clearing turtles, while we were clearing offensive players that were an actual threat. You'll understand that as you get better at the game :)

You failed to take a few villages so you quit then is what you are saying? so i should quit and merge into a bigger account because now i have lost nukes clearing? Would that make me a good player? So as soon as you use troops you quit and say you are good?

The reason you have less od is because you are and have always been in the biggest family

3 tribes of 35 players vs 35 players. so thats 105 people vs 35, Im not sure if merge still have a 3 member family but i am sure they do since nike said they have a seperate basher tribe to sweet that they wont give up since they have been with them for a long time.

105 players 10 times your opponent you are not going to hit stacks

While me in the 35 player tribe fighting against bigger numbers and points is losing more villages.

Smart play you defend it with but i say ruining the game because you are so outnumbering your opponent and so much bigger that its never a war just a massacre.

Also the 1 war some of your members said they are looking forward to is norse vs them, yet you are nearly double there size with 3 times the amount of members and say that is an even war. 9 millin vs 5 million

I reckon @night and norse vs merge family is a more fair fight, what do you think?

9 million vs 10 million and more even member number? Or would you say thats unfair gangbang?

DeletedUser

Who told you I quit? -.- The reason for the merge was lack of activity on both accounts. Since alot of my villages were empty, it seemed like the perfect time to merge.

Ermahgerd they worked together to minimize troop losses!!!! THATS ILLEGAL!!!!! please stop talking shit

I never said it would be an even war. I am also not entirely sure how you come up with the figure of 10 million.

Stop talking non-sense and make the most of your time with your villages, cause Jaeger are coming to take you out.

Now get back on topic and whine/complain about family tribes. I'm done with this "discussion".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Who told you I quit? -.- The reason for the merge was lack of activity on both accounts. Since alot of my villages were empty, it seemed like the perfect time to merge. If you don't understand that you are a moron.

Ermahgerd they worked together to minimize troop losses!!!! THATS ILLEGAL!!!!! please stop talking shit

Where did i say that? You are making this up

I never said it would be an even war. I am also not entirely sure how you come up with the figure of 10 million.

10 million would be norse and @night combined points, 9 million would be merege and sweets combined points. 9 million vs 5.5 million is far more equal in your eyes though.

Stop talking non-sense and make the most of your time with your villages, cause Jaeger are coming to take you out.

Jager are taking me out? Shit i best do a turtlegroove and join there tribe immediatly, then attack mty previous tribe members and lose some troops so then decide its time to merge.

Now get back on topic and whine/complain about family tribes. I'm done with this "discussion".

Answers in bold

You are always hidding behind numbers and then claiming you are great, put up a fight, I am sure 1 v 1 would not decide who is better out of the 2 of us in your eyes, mainly because you attack me i kill some of your troops you will merge into odk and say you were not that active anyway and were just wasting the troops, then if i rim odk it is because he has got a better life than me with a job that takes up all his time.

I hate people like you who always claim they are skilled but when shit hits the fan they have a few problems they merge because of inactivity and claim they are skilled because they grow fast.

I bet you have never lost a fight and those villages were only taken because you were blocked from your account, taking a friend to the hospital or your dog choked on the piece of homework of yours he ate so you took him to the vets and waited all day there and came back your account was attacked while you were out and lost loads of troops so you thought you may aswell quit.

You quit because you failed and ok you were hardley active even thow growing really fast you were still playing your own account, It was because you lost your troops in a failed attack that you quit though and you said that it was only after you failed that you decided it was the right time to merge.

DeletedUser96097

Heartlessfool,

I am under the impression that, in virtue of the positioning on the map, a Norse and @Night vs Merge war would NOT be a fair fight, with equal opportunity for both ends. Any such two-front war would be devastating for a two reasons:
1) While Merge would have to allocate their troops to two separate fronts, both @Night and Norse could focus all of their power on their front. Defending and attacking both fronts requires enormously more effort and troops to maintain.
2) Your argument is fallacious anyway, as you equate tribe power and tribe points. While it is true that these two are positively correlated, we have seen various examples of where, despite this correlation, tribes/players with fewer points have triumphed. I can provide you with examples of this if you would really like but I do not find it necessary.
And there are not 3 tribes with 35 members each, either, so I am not sure how you came up with those figures, yet for some reason you assume they are all at max capacity, same for goes Norse.

DeletedUser

Family tribes can have pro's and cons, just as being in a non family tribe. Obviously having numbers is a big advantage, as long as those players contribute. From what I've seen in previous worlds a lot won't contribute and will get eaten. There also will be a lot of internal issues as you get people who want to cause problems for their own amusement instead of playing the game and enjoying nobling villages.

Family tribes are also hated by the majority on the external forums, mainly because family tribes have the numbers and makes it seen unfair to other tribes. That however just means the family tribe will have more inactives, more internal issues and other tribes could gather their allies to jump in too.

I haven't always been a fan of family tribes but I can see both perspectives.

DeletedUser102104

Well now we have a basher tribe, we can split them up into about 30 tribes for individuals but thats a pain so we just have em in one tribe :) ofcourse some will still call it family but whatever

DeletedUser103537

Steak isn't a basher tribe you got a 300 some k guy within it. I think it just a placement tribe for players you don't have room for.

DeletedUser115770

1) While Merge would have to allocate their troops to two separate fronts, both @Night and Norse could focus all of their power on their front. Defending and attacking both fronts requires enormously more effort and troops to maintain.

It's not depends on how much fronts do you have, It's all about activity and how to use your villages, It's just an organization of the tribe. While SWEET Steak MERGE have 1203 villages and @Night and Norse have 1373 villages and i don't see any unfair war in it. but IF you just take a look on a map @night has only half of K34/K35 border shared with MERGE family and we should consider it @night still have their own issues with local tribes so MERGE could have upper hand on it too. By the way there are still many places in SWEET and Steak, So as we know MERGE tactics they'll be fool oh sorry full any time soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser101947

Awesome.

I made this thread to see people rage and complain. I'm glad to see it was a success =)

DeletedUser113867

Heartlessfool,

I am under the impression that, in virtue of the positioning on the map, a Norse and @Night vs Merge war would NOT be a fair fight, with equal opportunity for both ends. Any such two-front war would be devastating for a two reasons:
2) Your argument is fallacious anyway, as you equate tribe power and tribe points. While it is true that these two are positively correlated, we have seen various examples of where, despite this correlation, tribes/players with fewer points have triumphed. I can provide you with examples of this if you would really like but I do not find it necessary.
And there are not 3 tribes with 35 members each, either, so I am not sure how you came up with those figures, yet for some reason you assume they are all at max capacity, same for goes Norse.

4 million more points is a hell of alot more troops so at that difference yes points is power. More points more troops. Merge have a similar amount of villages to norse and @night they would be stacking the same amount of troops on the fronts as these 2 would be able to so it is fair. Yes it is 2 fronts but there is still a massive group of villages that can stack both fronts.

1 v 1 merge would be able to stack 2 times what norse can stack on the fronts and norse do not have there area completely secured like merge so they would have to leave more d back incase, so yes it would be a fair war.

DeletedUser

It's not depends on how much fronts do you have, It's all about activity and how to use your villages, It's just an organization of the tribe. While SWEET Steak MERGE have 1203 villages and @Night and Norse have 1373 villages and i don't see any unfair war in it. but IF you just take a look on a map @night has only half of K34/K35 border shared with MERGE family and we should consider it @night still have their own issues with local tribes so MERGE could have upper hand on it too. By the way there are still many places in SWEET and Steak, So as we know MERGE tactics they'll be fool oh sorry full any time soon :icon_biggrin:

For clarity:
MERGE 7,923,691 points, 35 members, 950 villages
STEAK 1,083,126 points, 28 members, 155 villages
SWEET 640,366 points, 21 members, 107 villages

For comparison:
SWEARGE 9,647,183 points, 84 members, 1,212 villages
333/777 6,531,327 points, 61 members, 854 villages
@Night/Spank 6,123,490 points, 51 members, 803 villages
NORSE 6,051,740 points, 29 members, 744 villages

These are just the affiliations I know of. @Night/Spank appear to be family, but iirc someone said they aren't.

DeletedUser102104

By the way guys, we are in no way related to #firm that has been done for about a week and a half.

DeletedUser

By the way guys, we are in no way related to #firm that has been done for about a week and a half.

Ah. Someone will need to update my chart then, I hate math.

Edit: Nevermind, I broke out the elementary subtraction skills.

DeletedUser115770

For clarity:
MERGE 7,923,691 points, 35 members, 950 villages
STEAK 1,083,126 points, 28 members, 155 villages
SWEET 640,366 points, 21 members, 107 villages

For comparison:
SWEARGE 9,647,183 points, 84 members, 1,212 villages
333/777 6,531,327 points, 61 members, 854 villages
@Night/Spank 6,123,490 points, 51 members, 803 villages
NORSE 6,051,740 points, 29 members, 744 villages

These are just the affiliations I know of. @Night/Spank appear to be family, but iirc someone said they aren't.
333/777? :icon_eek: They don't even have 1 single village on the front with SWEARAGE as i see you count them in too. And also as i know Spank and night are allies and have shared forums but they're not family, should we count allies as families?

DeletedUser115536

333/777? :icon_eek: They don't even have 1 single village on the front with SWEARAGE as i see you count them in too. And also as i know Spank and night are allies and have shared forums but they're not family, should we count allies as families?

I think he's just letting everyone know the Swerge family's full points compared to the other tribes.