Family Tribes

DeletedUser113867

Typically me and heartlessfool/hidden gem have very different opinions which we are not afraid to voice. When talking about family tribes he was probably not even talking about merge in particular. On both mine and his tribes door step is the family tribe that is 333. Though I see no point to his complaining about family tribes, FATE ally 333.

We are not allies, you can ask your member who your tribe recruited off us. We are a 1 million point tribe and we are fighting a 4 million point tribe (jager), due to jager opping our members. You can say well you are not fighting them so we cannot hate them but thats not really true.

Would you attack a 5 million point tribe while being attacked by another 4 million point tribe and being only 1 million? be4cause you do not like family tribes?

You think that fate need to fight everyone to not like family tribes?

1 million points vs 10 million that would be. Yeah that would prove a point NOT

333 and our tribe do have a common enemy atm being jager so we have made an nap, who knows what will happen in the future, maybe it will become an alliance or maybe it will be cancelled and 333 see us as no use but for now we have a common goal.

DeletedUser116033

We are not allies, you can ask your member who your tribe recruited off us. We are a 1 million point tribe and we are fighting a 4 million point tribe (jager), due to jager opping our members. You can say well you are not fighting them so we cannot hate them but thats not really true.

Would you attack a 5 million point tribe while being attacked by another 4 million point tribe and being only 1 million? be4cause you do not like family tribes?

You think that fate need to fight everyone to not like family tribes?

1 million points vs 10 million that would be. Yeah that would prove a point NOT

333 and our tribe do have a common enemy atm being jager so we have made an nap, who knows what will happen in the future, maybe it will become an alliance or maybe it will be cancelled and 333 see us as no use but for now we have a common goal.

Ally? Where do you people get this golden information? I really must know.

GTIcHOS.png

DeletedUser

I have said other tribes are merging and creating families and recruiting to keep up. Jager 333 and all fell behind when you went on the merging spree and all began recruiting again. So that is how it affects me.

YOu merging and recruiting and creating several families because you wanted to fight a bigger tribe and did not want to fight a bigger enemy made others do the same. So it affected the whole dynamic of the world.

You merging with odk is a joke to be honest, His comments about having no morale were horrible to listen to. You have merged to get to a bigger rank and then complain about having low morale targets so forcing you to make a family tribe to combat this, but also recruiting all the big players as wasting troops on them is pointless and wasteful.

Yes inactivity strikes but if morale and merging is that much of a problem you do not need to merge completely forcing you to make a family tribe and recruit everyone. You are self harming by merging consistantly and then blaming others by saying that you are forced to because they are not growing fast enough.

I doubt you will fight norse for a long time and we all know you will try and recruit even with the massive points boost you have

norse 5.3 million vs merge 7.6 million and sweet 1.2 million

nearly 9 million vs just over 5 million and that is the fair fight you are waiting for? and why all the merging is necessary? You call that a fair world winning fight?

I would say you do not know what an even fight is and that you are a coward hiding behind numbers with moderate skill who when loses a couple of troops due to wars merges and starts playing another account.

My growth is fine, i am finding it hard to keep up with someone who is merging over and over again that does not make me a bad players as i am not far off your growth stats before merging.

Do your research before talking. Neither the TurtleGroove account nor ODkipperoo account had "merged" with anyone and i think there was a total of 1 barbarian noble(30 hours away in order to fight a tribe) at this point in the world. The OD account did not have a coplayer from the start of the world and yet still hugely outgrew you, and the turtlegroove account was top20 noblers in this world.

So before you talk trash about 2 accounts/players that are much better than you, how about you go back to reading guides and whining when you lose. The only way I would ever believe you were rank 1 or even top20 is if you had multiple coplayers on the account and were given free villages similar to ride. (unless you are talking about 6-12 months into a world where it becomes increasingly easier to be top20.)

Regardless, this thread was about how winning is the goal, and arguments for and against family tribes being a winning strategy. Not whether they are fun or boring, or useful or waste of time. And from my scanning of your posts, its seems you would agree they are a winning strategy. So you are posting IN FAVOR of families. Lol the irony.,,

DeletedUser113867

Do your research before talking. Neither the TurtleGroove account nor ODkipperoo account had "merged" with anyone and i think there was a total of 1 barbarian noble(30 hours away in order to fight a tribe) at this point in the world. The OD account did not have a coplayer from the start of the world and yet still hugely outgrew you, and the turtlegroove account was top20 noblers in this world.

So before you talk trash about 2 accounts/players that are much better than you, how about you go back to reading guides and whining when you lose. The only way I would ever believe you were rank 1 or even top20 is if you had multiple coplayers on the account and were given free villages similar to ride. (unless you are talking about 6-12 months into a world where it becomes increasingly easier to be top20.)

Regardless, this thread was about how winning is the goal, and arguments for and against family tribes being a winning strategy. Not whether they are fun or boring, or useful or waste of time. And from my scanning of your posts, its seems you would agree they are a winning strategy. So you are posting IN FAVOR of families. Lol the irony.,,

I checked your stats 100k more odt that me and 4 times my points, My growth is slower because i am actually attacking and nobling enemy villages, that might take a little longer but at least i feel like i earned it. You also merged merged merged with all the tribes so that you were always the biggest tribe and then nobling the inactives, while i am fighting bigger tribes so more troops and they get support.

Your strategy does let you grow fast due to not actually fighting strong enemies, but for me the fun is earning your rank and just walking onto a rank 1 account gives me no bragging rights.

I can assure you i owned those accounts and i believe i am the best player out of the 3 of us, me you and turtle. I reckon a few players would back me on that especially those who have played with me. Maybe next world we can start in the same sort of location and actually get a fight, that way we can really prove it rather than just talk big to each other.

DeletedUser

I checked your stats 100k more odt that me and 4 times my points, My growth is slower because i am actually attacking and nobling enemy villages, that might take a little longer but at least i feel like i earned it. You also merged merged merged with all the tribes so that you were always the biggest tribe and then nobling the inactives, while i am fighting bigger tribes so more troops and they get support.

Your strategy does let you grow fast due to not actually fighting strong enemies, but for me the fun is earning your rank and just walking onto a rank 1 account gives me no bragging rights.

I can assure you i owned those accounts and i believe i am the best player out of the 3 of us, me you and turtle. I reckon a few players would back me on that especially those who have played with me. Maybe next world we can start in the same sort of location and actually get a fight, that way we can really prove it rather than just talk big to each other.

Lol what? Did you not even bother to check my nobles? ALL of my villages before Turtle merged into me were enemies. Having similar OD with 1/4 of the points means you made bad decisions or got outplayed when it came to fighting others. It does not mean you fought better players or players with more troops. If I could have 0 OD at this point that would be fine with me. It would mean that I would have grown even faster thanks to not having to lose troops on my targets.

As for who is better does not matter at this stage, but if we were to start in the same area at the same time, Turtle would win because he is the best. I am not even sure we would notice you since we would both be at multiple villages by the time your village was worth nobling. There is a reason not a single person in the southeast is top15, maybe even top25.

I was not in the top tribe in the area until Nike killed all the bigger tribes. Sure we recruited a few of them along the way, but since we were only 15 members for a while that was just part of the plan.

Once again, since you have no clue what you are talking about you make it really easy to assume things about you. Things that you may not like, but are more than likely true.

DeletedUser103537

Sorry to correct you Mintcream is in the top 15 but I guess he is partially in NE but looks to be mainly southeast based. Not really a huge deal just wanted to point it out to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe his main started in Northeast but yeah it doesnt matter much. I just have so much material to throw at HLF, it can get a little bit frustrating trying to condense it into a readable post.

DeletedUser113867

As for who is better does not matter at this stage, but if we were to start in the same area at the same time, Turtle would win because he is the best. I am not even sure we would notice you since we would both be at multiple villages by the time your village was worth nobling. There is a reason not a single person in the southeast is top15, maybe even top25.

I challange you to back that up on the next world, non pay that is. I reckon i would be first, i have beaten better players than you to a noble and in growth. If you want to make things interesting when world 77 starts we can give this race ago if you are not too busy, I think you underestimate me and overestimate your friend.

Your right sometimes od can be gotten because of bad choices, but not that little od.

Eliteshockwave, look at this players stats, is he skilled because he has such little odt? or is it because he is not playing tribal wars and tribal merge? Choices do affect getting od but sometimes it is due to your choices.

Also you have merged 120k into you and other villages he cleared on top you nobled. Then you say morale is an issue so you cannot fight properly and forced to make a family, why did you not just let some smaller members in your tribe noble some so morale was not an issue and you can fight without hinderence? Or was the merge really for the rank?

DeletedUser

I challange you to back that up on the next world, non pay that is. I reckon i would be first, i have beaten better players than you to a noble and in growth. If you want to make things interesting when world 77 starts we can give this race ago if you are not too busy, I think you underestimate me and overestimate your friend.

Your right sometimes od can be gotten because of bad choices, but not that little od.

Eliteshockwave, look at this players stats, is he skilled because he has such little odt? or is it because he is not playing tribal wars and tribal merge? Choices do affect getting od but sometimes it is due to your choices.

Also you have merged 120k into you and other villages he cleared on top you nobled. Then you say morale is an issue so you cannot fight properly and forced to make a family, why did you not just let some smaller members in your tribe noble some so morale was not an issue and you can fight without hinderence? Or was the merge really for the rank?

The comment about morale was talking about the first couple months. The merge with Turtle was because it benefited the players on the accounts, not the rank. I have not had morale issues since the war with Reborn. But again, I have nobled more enemy villages than you have...twice as many in fact. The fact that we have similar OD just means I played it better than you. I have killed more troops outside villages than I have inside. I also targetted fully offensive players early on because they were farming competition and were a threat at the time. If you had done the same your OD would not be as high.

Either way, I'll take that challenge, and seeing as I work up to 60 hours a week, have a life, and have shaken off the rust of not playing for years, you better hope I take on another job and come down with acute blindness if you have any chance of winning it.

DeletedUser113867

Either way, I'll take that challenge, and seeing as I work up to 60 hours a week, have a life, and have shaken off the rust of not playing for years, you better hope I take on another job and come down with acute blindness if you have any chance of winning it.

Already with the excuses ready for when you lose i see, nice strategy there, just like when i rimmed other top players.

Good luck to you there i think it will make for a good world having a nice challenge from the start.

DeletedUser

Already with the excuses ready for when you lose i see, nice strategy there, just like when i rimmed other top players.

Good luck to you there i think it will make for a good world having a nice challenge from the start.

Simply pointing out that regardless of those things I have outgrown you. Imagine if all of those go away...do you still think you would have a chance? I don't.

W/e back to how HLF has pointed out multiple times how Families are winning strategies!

DeletedUser103537

Only problem with families is that they restrict growth and that can hamper a tribe in the long run.

DeletedUser113867

Simply pointing out that regardless of those things I have outgrown you. Imagine if all of those go away...do you still think you would have a chance? I don't.

W/e back to how HLF has pointed out multiple times how Families are winning strategies!

Families are a winning strategy sometimes but they make the world boring and ruin the game for alot of people.

They also fail because when shit hits the fan they start blaming mass recruiting and people tend to leave quicker. blaming the academy players and smaller ones for not getting involved and using that as an excuse not to attack.

I can point out loads of reasons why i am smaller in this world, we all have our own lives i just think that pointing it out is bad gaming

DeletedUser116125

Having similar OD with 1/4 of the points means you made bad decisions or got outplayed when it came to fighting others. It does not mean you fought better players or players with more troops. If I could have 0 OD at this point that would be fine with me. It would mean that I would have grown even faster thanks to not having to lose troops on my targets.

So you are saying Ride.Or.Die played Tribalwars like it is meant to be played? Sigh.... Sometimes you get in wars and have to attack and get a big ODA by reading what you said that would make me a bad player? Did i get outplayed? depends on how the war was fought not the freaking ODA, Did i make a wrong decision depends on if the op worked or not i guess But not the ODA.
Having good ODA and good points shows that you got a good rank and fought for it.
ODA just shows how you play the game mostly:icon_razz:

Btw just my thoughts i am a noob so idk;(

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Families are a winning strategy sometimes but they make the world boring and ruin the game for alot of people.

You keep mentioning how it makes the game boring and they ruin your game, and yet you're doing nothing but running your mouth off on the externals. Launch a few trains on 333, I'm sure that'll make your game a little more exciting.

DeletedUser113867

You keep mentioning how it makes the game boring and they ruin your game, and yet you're doing nothing but running your mouth off on the externals. Launch a few trains on 333, I'm sure that'll make your game a little more exciting.

Are you retarded? I have already explained that we have a 4 million point tribe attacking us and are million points

1 million vs 10 million will make the game fun? i highly doubt it.

A challenge is taking someone 2 times your size out or sometimes abit bigger.

Attacking tribes 10 times our size is not a challenge it is a massacre we would stand pretty much 0 chance that is why it would be boring because most people would quit at that stage.

What tribe are you in?

DeletedUser113867

So you are saying Ride.Or.Die played Tribalwars like it is meant to be played? Sigh.... Sometimes you get in wars and have to attack and get a big ODA by reading what you said that would make me a bad player? Did i get outplayed? depends on how the war was fought not the freaking ODA, Did i make a wrong decision depends on if the op worked or not i guess But not the ODA.
Having good ODA and good points shows that you got a good rank and fought for it.
ODA just shows how you play the game mostly:icon_razz:

Btw just my thoughts i am a noob so idk;(

Oda is also earned becuase you work for the tribe.

Odk has counted the exact number of internals he has but he has failed to say that turtle lost his torops clearing others which he took with no troops in them.

He has also opped with his tribe, though he hit hours after the first player hit. Saving his own troops by sacrificing his tribes letting them hit first. While i hit first in the op and on time meaning i hit the stacks same as other tribe members.

Oda shows you work for the tribe and not use the tribe like odk.

He is big but did he earn it no.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, I do not see a problem with using nukes on an account you are merging away from.

Now lets compare TurtleGroove with your account (Hidden Gem). You stared 3-4 days after me, that is true, but I had grown to 114k about 1 and a half weeks ago, you are still at 88k points NOW. Do not play the ODA card because you can clearly see that the Turtlegroove account has both a higher ODA and ODD than you.

Hopefully we will meet in w75, but to be frank, there is no way you will survive long enough. So I will see you in w77 semi-rim.

DeletedUser113867

Im sorry, I do not see a problem with using nukes on an account you are merging away from.

Now lets compare TurtleGroove with your account (Hidden Gem). You stared 3-4 days after me, that is true, but I had grown to 114k about 1 and a half weeks ago, you are still at 88k points NOW. Do not play the ODA card because you can clearly see that the Turtlegroove account has both a higher ODA and ODD than you.

Hopefully we will meet in w75, but to be frank, there is no way you will survive long enough. So I will see you in w77 semi-rim.

You have higher oda now true but why is that? Is it for nobling the villages or wasting every troop on your account to clear for odk?

=243,534 Your odt before you quit
=604.973 My odt at my peak

Gaining alot of odt because you are deliberatly killing your troops does not mean you fought for your villages. I hit far more troops for my villages than you for yours.

Also i did not say there was a problem with clearing for odk. I said that he is saying he fought for them and took them by fighting for them when he never, they were cleared by another account and he just send the final nobles to a cleared village.

I will invite you or you me, that way it is a garunteed fight between us and we can really see who is the better.