Family Tribes

DeletedUser

333/777? :icon_eek: They don't even have 1 single village on the front with SWEARAGE as i see you count them in too. And also as i know Spank and night are allies and have shared forums but they're not family, should we count allies as families?

Just comparing the 4 relevant tribes/families in the world at this point.

Idk about Spank and @Night. Last I checked it looked like @Night had brought in a lot of Spank members which made it look like an academy to me (plus they were listed on the profile of Spank in a way that made it look like they were affiliated). I don't have any inside info on either tribe. They'll comment on it if they want to.

DeletedUser116033

Just comparing the 4 relevant tribes/families in the world at this point.

Idk about Spank and @Night. Last I checked it looked like @Night had brought in a lot of Spank members which made it look like an academy to me (plus they were listed on the profile of Spank in a way that made it look like they were affiliated). I don't have any inside info on either tribe. They'll comment on it if they want to.

Spank isn't related to @night, spank offered support to night in the fart war. And who turns down free support? The positioning of alot of spank members were near fart too, individual accounts wanted to grow fat from the war and applied to @night. Not family though.

DeletedUser96097

4 million more points is a hell of alot more troops so at that difference yes points is power. More points more troops. Merge have a similar amount of villages to norse and @night they would be stacking the same amount of troops on the fronts as these 2 would be able to so it is fair. Yes it is 2 fronts but there is still a massive group of villages that can stack both fronts.

1 v 1 merge would be able to stack 2 times what norse can stack on the fronts and norse do not have there area completely secured like merge so they would have to leave more d back incase, so yes it would be a fair war.

I simply do not understand where you come up with your numbers. Norse has 748 vils atm and @Night has 640. Together that is 1388 villages. MERGE has 956 vils and Steak has 165, together this is 1121. This shows that MERGE not only has less total villages, but it at a disadvantaged from a position/tactically based vantage point. Furthermore, these counts do not constitute the entirety of Norse's, or @Night's, numbers. They do not have a tribe for bashers, so we may not readily quantify the exact manpower held by the bashers of those two tribes; we are, however, already outnumbered, not accounting for the bashers of Norse and @Night.

DeletedUser113867

I simply do not understand where you come up with your numbers. Norse has 748 vils atm and @Night has 640. Together that is 1388 villages. MERGE has 956 vils and Steak has 165, together this is 1121. This shows that MERGE not only has less total villages, but it at a disadvantaged from a position/tactically based vantage point. Furthermore, these counts do not constitute the entirety of Norse's, or @Night's, numbers. They do not have a tribe for bashers, so we may not readily quantify the exact manpower held by the bashers of those two tribes; we are, however, already outnumbered, not accounting for the bashers of Norse and @Night.

Yeah i agree norse will be at an advantage in the war but i said it will be more even than merge family vs norse

Merge family vs norse is

SWEARGE 9,647,183 points, 84 members, 1,212 villages
NORSE 6,051,740 points, 29 members, 744 villages

3.5 million points difference 1.5 times norse size, nearly 3 times the players, 450 more village.

merge family vs norse and @night

SWEARGE 9,647,183 points, 84 members, 1,212 villages
@Night/Spank 6,123,490 points, 51 members, 803 villages

2.5 million points difference, 335 more villages and 4 more members

3.5 million points difference 1.5 times norse size, nearly 3 times the players, 450 more village.
2.5 million points difference, 335 more villages and 4 more members

so yes it is a far more even war than just norse vs merge family and the numbers are here to prove that, also merge bashers are not all counted since some are not in the mentioned tribes.

DeletedUser96097

Who are you including in the so-called "SWEARAGE"? That's honestly all I'm asking you.

DeletedUser

Stats:
SWEARGE 9,647,183 points, 84 members, 1,212 villages (includes Steak, Sweet, and Merge)
333/777 6,531,327 points, 61 members, 854 villages
@Night 5,101,151 points, 32 members, 642 villages

Proposed Gangbang:
NORSE/@NIGHT: 11,152,891 points, 61 members, 1386 villages
SWEARGE: 9,647,183 points 84 members, 1212 villages

Looks relatively even to me. Swearge would have over 33% advantage in terms of members, which translates to a big advantage when you think about coins. Villages and points are close with the advantage to @Night/Norse. The main advantage would be @Night and Norse hitting opposite flanks, which could offset their disadvantage in members and coins.

Highly doubt we'll see this happen any time soon. There are a number of tribes that would be wild cards (333/777, Jager, smaller core tribes, etc.). Plus Norse has a lot going on with clearing their territory (this happens when you don't hug everything in sight) and @Night is in a pretty serious war (which also happens when you don't hug everything in sight).

It's a boring midgame due to the hugs but it might make for a really interesting endgame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116033

@night have won their war, fart is due to disband sometime in the next 48 hours and alot are mass deleting.

DeletedUser113867

Who are you including in the so-called "SWEARAGE"? That's honestly all I'm asking you.

steak
sweet
merge

Those are the tribes included as they are all listed as the same duke, i

DeletedUser102104

One problem, SWEET is no longer related with us and all STEAK does is bash :) although we do have a sexy 440k basher there <3

DeletedUser113867

One problem, SWEET is no longer related with us and all STEAK does is bash :) although we do have a sexy 440k basher there <3

Merge players are still merging with sweet players and wasting troops for them, also the duke is still listed as the same.

Steak do more than bash considering the players in it, sweet also were bashers even though they were opping with your main tribe and you swapped members around.

It is basically an academy.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone forgetting that Norse and @Night were premades that recruited after world start where as Merge and 333 and Jager are NOT premades.

So what everyone is saying is that because the 2 strongest tribes on the world for a long time were premades it means the rest of us random players should go down fighting because we decided to play with whoever started near us?

Honestly that is what it really sounds like. Since they are premades and all joined together, had a lineup already made before the world started, that they should be given the advantage automatically? That sounds like pure ignorance to me. Since I as a player decided to team up with the best players in my area in order to dominate my area and therefore have a fighting chance versus the premades, that makes me a hugger? Not only a hugger, but a "family member" since instead of having my own bashers I just have a tribe with them.

Seriously think about what you are saying before you just post a bunch of numbers.

DeletedUser115770

Why is everyone forgetting that Norse and @Night were premades that recruited after world start where as Merge and 333 and Jager are NOT premades.

So let's all just hug the world and war against that premades! Really lame excuses :lol:

DeletedUser

So let's all just hug the world and war against that premades! Really lame excuses :lol:

Where did we hug? Norse has the top 20 players in the southwest, Night has the nearly the top 20 players in the Northeast, and Merge has the top 20 players in the Northwest. Just because the majority of strong accounts are in the Northwest does not mean we have not had to fight strong accounts. To say we haven't is simply incorrect. You could potentially say premades ruin the game just as much as families. Every premade I have been in has made the world boring, because we just run over every other player in the area. We know going into the world that we will 100% be the strongest tribe in that area and therefore you could even call it cheating.

That's why sitting here bashing on families is ridiculous. Families and Premades are both ways of winning that provide less chance that other tribes/players will be able to fight back as effectively or on equal ground. They are both winning strategies that take away from whatever "fun" you guys think is lost.

DeletedUser115770

You could potentially say premades ruin the game just as much as families. Every premade I have been in has made the world boring, because we just run over every other player in the area.

Yeah, I agree premades made the world boring, BECAUSE they're loyal to their tribe, they just won't ran away from the tribe when the first village lost in the war, the war won't end after the first week of the declaration and etc.

Their top players should just left their friends behind and merge with the other tribes/accounts.

DeletedUser113867

Where did we hug? Norse has the top 20 players in the southwest, Night has the nearly the top 20 players in the Northeast, and Merge has the top 20 players in the Northwest. Just because the majority of strong accounts are in the Northwest does not mean we have not had to fight strong accounts. To say we haven't is simply incorrect. You could potentially say premades ruin the game just as much as families. Every premade I have been in has made the world boring, because we just run over every other player in the area. We know going into the world that we will 100% be the strongest tribe in that area and therefore you could even call it cheating.

That's why sitting here bashing on families is ridiculous. Families and Premades are both ways of winning that provide less chance that other tribes/players will be able to fight back as effectively or on equal ground. They are both winning strategies that take away from whatever "fun" you guys think is lost.

I agree with you about being in premades is boring, usually becaus they are so dominant in there areas fast growing, the majority tend to avoid the other premades that they know will do well so getting an easy area aswell.

But i do think your tribe have not fought a challenge and hugged.

Merge has not fought a challenge it recruited before the fights and when they started recruited even more. That is hugging to me and picking on the weak.

Norse have had it easy with no other tribe getting very strong in the southeast.

northwest night has fought fart and it has been good wars.

southeast, a few wars but tends to just be alot of accounts moving from tribe to tribe and back again wasting troops but then just swapping.

only the northeast has had proper wars atm.

DeletedUser

I agree with you about being in premades is boring, usually becaus they are so dominant in there areas fast growing, the majority tend to avoid the other premades that they know will do well so getting an easy area aswell.

But i do think your tribe have not fought a challenge and hugged.

Merge has not fought a challenge it recruited before the fights and when they started recruited even more. That is hugging to me and picking on the weak.

Norse have had it easy with no other tribe getting very strong in the southeast.

northwest night has fought fart and it has been good wars.

southeast, a few wars but tends to just be alot of accounts moving from tribe to tribe and back again wasting troops but then just swapping.

only the northeast has had proper wars atm.

Holy Moly, something HLF and I agree on...Is the apocalypse coming?!

The only thing you are forgetting is that before MERGE and SoSrry existed, both Chaos and Nike had won I believe 11? wars, had low member counts, and took down stronger accounts. So far this world MERGE has taken down 3 top25 accounts as well as many other top50/100 accounts. To say that we have not had a challenge of sorts is wrong. Technically I think we as a tribe have taken out the most high ranked accounts of any other tribe. And its not even close...not to hate on Night, I am happy to see that war finally wrapping up but regardless of how "hard" the war with Reborn was, and whether or not we recruited to help ourselves win it, we still WON it. I would have preferred a longer, more interesting war, but we knew same as everyone else that Hoodrow was weaksauce. We were just the ones to actually go after them. So at least SOME credit is due.

Either way this world has not been boring because of "hugging" but because everyone is so scared of warring. Night finally stepped up and made moves, and so did 333 and us. It is the other tribes that have done nothing thus far, that are the problem.

DeletedUser102104

Before NiKe we were TLOU. Always had a low member count throughout the world, never got appreciated although we would rip through tribes at our own pace:) we had smaller number count then anyone in the top 25 and yet we were still rank 9. CHAOS's core was the same although they did have deadweight which we made them remove. Basically we've put together a group of people who have proven themselves from the two tribe but I do see where people arehaving their own doubts on some of the REBORN we brought it. I still have my own doubts, although that doesn't matter anymore since I am gone from there. MERGE is actually a above-average tribe with the same potential as @night and Norse have. Through the countless words MERGE has had to take, they are still the rank 1 tribe and are so by about 2 million points. Norse has 29 members and MERGE has 35. Number will soon be cut down so comparisons will soon be the same I guess.
Just cut the crap guys and quit making un-informed posts (@evilclown or w/e) all your saying is the same thing over and over and over again, quite annoying because all you're basically saying is: 'they recruit, they nubs'

DeletedUser113867

More proof steak are not just bashers, you are inviting members from them when members leave. Academy more than bashers.