w77 moderator

• Thread starter DeletedUser93066
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Really? That's your response? I'm trying to help you so you can avoid getting in trouble, even showed you how easy it is to do. But, it's obvious you don't actually care about following the rules. You simply want them changed to where they fit YOUR needs. Unfortunately, that won't be done as the rules are designed to help the community as a whole, which they do a really good job of.

Now, if you truly wish to avoid receiving anymore infractions, I encourage you to go back and re-read my posts. Read them, understand them, and learn how to walk through this forum infraction free like I do. Until then, you will just continue to receive infractions. Most of which you will probably claim to be unjustified in your eyes, when in all reality you clearly broke a rule.

This conversation has hit the point where it's now reduntant and is accomplishing nothing. At this rate, infractions will quickly add up into a ban. Maybe at that point some of you will start to see just how easy it is to follow the rules. Then perhaps you'll stop racking up those pesky punishments.

Are you even reading what I am saying or are you just spouting off anything you can think of that you believe is contrary to what you think I am saying. I'll be clear for you one more time. It frustrates me that the rules are not concrete because I was brought up in such a way that pretty much anything goes. So when I am out of that community, like I am here, then I require a clear set of rules to circumvent the years of social conditioning that I have received.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Just switch your account and get another 29. It's what all the cool kids do.

DeletedUser

You're digging yourself a hole now...

Essentially what you're saying is I can ignore the rules altogether, as long as there is a funny emoticon at the end of it.

That's not necessarily true.
Again, it's common sense.
If it appears offensive, even in certain cases where I believe it is a joke - as has happened with two posts in this thread already - it will be warned or infracted.

DeletedUser95593

That's not necessarily true.
Again, it's common sense.
If it appears offensive, even in certain cases where I believe it is a joke - as has happened with two posts in this thread already - it will be warned or infracted.

I've not been infracted in 6 months, so is my slate clean again?

DeletedUser

If you click infractions, it tells you how many points you currently have.

DeletedUser65288

I'd like to see sumner make the forum rules

sumner_cat_by_da_reall-d81g53l.jpg

DeletedUser95593

I know that already. I'm talking about the blatant bias (deserved or not) mods put on accounts with a previous record of infractions. How they say after a certain time limit (not set in stone, open to bias again, general lack of consistency) previous prejudices will no longer occur.

For example, If I break the rules I want to know whether I'm going to be warned or infracted/banned straight away.

DeletedUser

I do like to get in a flaming slugfest that can really push people's buttons a lot and Dawolf knows this and has infracted me plenty of times too in the past just like others on here. Of course I wasn't happy to get them and argued with him at the time in private especially when he infracted me for telling someone they have a small brain. Having said that, I did find him quite reasonable and fair.

Michael Corleone.

To his credit, he has been very fair here so far. So kudos for that. Looking back at all my infractions, it appears I mixed up DaWolf with a different moderator.

DaWolf has done a good job of defending himself here too. But I would tell DK to hush. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser65288

I couldn't be further from fascist if I actively tried to be.

more or less referring to the time you said you were comparable to a Nazi (which you might not remember, and I would just feel like a stupid ass)

DeletedUser

DaWolf is open minded, 'tis all that matters now, and I m extremely glad that both him and Jirki let this thread happen. I guess we ll see how will it turn out, but this beats million other "do not complain/mention punishments on forum" theads.

Beside from occassionally getting infracted for putting pitcures of flying chopter penises I m clean anyway, but it is good to know (albeight generally) how much bending do the rules allow.

DeletedUser

more or less referring to the time you said you were comparable to a Nazi (which you might not remember, and I would just feel like a stupid ass)

I've said a hell of a lot of bollocks about myself so I believe you, though I don't remember it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Really? That's your response? I'm trying to help you so you can avoid getting in trouble, even showed you how easy it is to do. But, it's obvious you don't actually care about following the rules. You simply want them changed to where they fit YOUR needs. Unfortunately, that won't be done as the rules are designed to help the community as a whole, which they do a really good job of.

Now, if you truly wish to avoid receiving anymore infractions, I encourage you to go back and re-read my posts. Read them, understand them, and learn how to walk through this forum infraction free like I do. Until then, you will just continue to receive infractions. Most of which you will probably claim to be unjustified in your eyes, when in all reality you clearly broke a rule.

Yes, any fool can "walk through this forum infraction free", but in all honesty, most their posts aren't worth reading. They have no depth, no entendre, no interesting content, no playful insults that push the line, and no substance. Half the fun of using a forum is finding a way to say the things that you are not allowed to say. That takes intelligence and wit, clearly something some are lacking.

DeletedUser

The fact Dwraven says he has not got an infraction for a while shows something's up, that mudblood goes off-topic almost all the time.

I dont mind Dawolf, he's taking some points off my house but I'm sure we can get grythindoor to slip up.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Michael Coreloene. is a good friend of mine - my reply to him was as much banter as anything else.
It's funny how you are here criticizing moderation and yet attacking me for having some banter :p
I've been a member of this community for years, in many capacities, and yes I am here for all the community but I don't see why I should stop having banter with friends either.

[video=youtube;7HXl2VAATCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXl2VAATCY[/video]

Couldn't resist sorry :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.