Sol's Soapbox: An Unofficial Blog

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why is NAM trash always online on the externals polluting every thread? Do you guys SERIOUSLY have no life?

It's like you have no friends and have to write on the externals ALL the time...

Just realized why i stayed away from the externals on .net for so long :icon_confused:

Just a bunch of dudes circlejerking eachother.

>inb4 you dont have to be here hurrdurr you are just as bad hurrdurr

I'm posting on the same thread DI trash is posting on, keep crying

Hyborean

Reaction score
Big fan of these, gives me something to read between mindless clicking away at buttons and gathering local intel. Keep up the good work, Solace! =D

Spoons are deadly

Why is NAM trash always online on the externals polluting every thread? Do you guys SERIOUSLY have no life?

It's like you have no friends and have to write on the externals ALL the time...

Just realized why i stayed away from the externals on .net for so long :icon_confused:

Well seeing as the other option is to hear you guys crying that NAM are such bad guys when pretty much everyone can see declaring on DI was the only way for them to stay competitive. I think I'd prefer to hear NAM's side. They at least are showing what an organised tribe can achieve.

DeletedUser

You're also on every thread. Usually whining about something.

DeletedUser

I don't suppose we can un-sticky this? Besides the fact I'm not sure Sol is returning, I think the world has cooled down enough by now that any new post in an old thread will have it float to the top for sufficiently long to be read.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was hoping for someone to take Sol's spot and try out carrying on the blog. =\

DeletedUser

I could try and take over Sol's job since im not in any of the top tribes. Although i can predict now mine would be more trolly, spammy, garbage and exposing dirts and filths since i get a few bits and pieces of intels from quite a few top tribes :D and may be biased as I do root for W2V. Also I will spew hate on anyone that dare criticise my blog and curse at leaders that try to go against my predictions and may more than likely turn Sol's thread into another typical gutter filth flame fest thread.

So who wants me to do it? :lol:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It give us all a chance to shout and rage at each other, and theres not enough of that on external forums!

DeletedUser100507

I could try and take over Sol's job since im not in any of the top tribes. Although i can predict now mine would be more trolly, spammy, garbage and exposing dirts and filths since i get a few bits and pieces of intels from quite a few top tribes :D and may be biased as I do root for W2V. Also I will spew hate on anyone that dare criticise my blog and curse at leaders that try to go against my predictions and may more than likely turn Sol's thread into another typical gutter filth flame fest thread.

do it. we need flame warz

Deleted User - 10770065

Flame W2V too and explain why you left to make it unbiased.

DeletedUser

Sounds Good

DeletedUser

If it wasn't obvious. I was just trolling :lol:. No way I'd make a blog half as good as Sol's. I already look like an idiot out here most times.

This sounds good though :
I`ll make one (blog) to be published on Monday around 05 ST. There will be some overall coverage of the tribes, interviews and we have also the awesomest of the map makers lending a hand ^^

Flame W2V too and explain why you left to make it unbiased.
I left for the same boring reason most players leave their tribe or leave the game... It stopped being fun.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to leave an official apology from NAM, we should have recruited the blog maker :icon_cry: it will not happen again we will go back to our internal ways.

I`ll make one (blog) to be published on Monday around 05 ST. There will be some overall coverage of the tribes, interviews and we have also the awesomest of the map makers lending a hand ^^

Great to hear :) looking forward to it

DeletedUser

Make sure our next blogger is nowhere near NAM please. We want someone to last more than few days on this.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Make sure our next blogger is nowhere near NAM please. We want someone to last more than few days on this.

There is nothing to worry about NAM will refuse to take part in any war ever again! We have learned our lesson