W77 Awards Thread

DeletedUser117028

Most Promising Player: Mutant Ninja Turtle
Most Overrated Player: ...
Most Underrated Player: KingMVP (Forever Alone)
Most Promising Tribe: W2V (Been watching them since w56)
Most Overrated Tribe: NAM
Most Underrated Tribe: Dharma/Bacon
Best Leader: Charshaun :p
Most Overrated Leader: Dark_
Most Underrated Leader: Portugal737
Best Tribemate: Bigboy7foru (the f*cker)
Best Forum Poster: Choco Death
Lamest Forum Poster: Pepper
Best COA In-Game: Monkey-D.-Luffy
Best Forum Signature: me?

nowitsover

Most Promising Player:

Impossible to be fair and say which "player" it would be. But Tuna at rtm. acc should get an honorable mention. For his down to earth personality and ability to pick up skills fast, being efficient with little time (managing to multiple-snipe on phone while being under an OP and during an exam at uni for instance).

Most Overrated Player:

Whomever claiming himself to be an uber-tw god and selfish players/accounts. Without a proper tribe and selfless teammates, you`re nothing. Regardless years, world-wins or skill.

Most Underrated Player:

No clue.. Have to know em all to give a fair answer.

Most Promising Tribe:

NAM. So far the only tribe to grow properly, handle the diplo somewhat well to put themselves in a favorable position and also doing a bit of actuall fighting.

Most Overrated Tribe(s):

There are not many contenders in a small world like this and some are not tested yet so the coming few months will show which one is hit or shit.

Most Underrated Tribe:

Bacon. Multifacetted and resourcefull. Small and all but with all the huggles going on, can`t underestimate them if on the opposite side.

Best Leader:

To early yet to know imo but so far NAM leadership.

Most Overrated Leader:

No comment.

Most Underrated Leader:

Crimsoni.

Best Tribemate:

Anyone who put their tribe before themselves and does as much as they can in their best abilities.

Best Forum Poster(s):

Solace92 (thanks for the blog while you could), HumbleRevolution (Graphics), Rathisamar (Humour) & Stoned Temple Pilot (War-Stats).

Lamest Forum Poster:

There is a bunch to pick from so naming one would be unfair - so I say; me.

Best COA In-Game:

Meh..

Best Forum Signature:

Meh.. Styx has the best avatar thoe.

Last edited:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Will try to be as unbiased as possible.

Most Promising Player: Authoritah - loving those sexy same second caps.

Most Overrated Player: BarbarianVillages - no respect for conning their old tribe and internalling since. Yeah they took a few caps in their op against POP but couldn't seem to land on time.

Most Underrated Player: Aser0 - he caught my eye in the world cup thread, loving the oda and decent caps. (apart from the recent barbs (puke) ). Definitely would like to see this guy in action.

Most Promising Tribe: RoyalE. - I believe they are untested but if people like Aser0 choose to stay in this tribe, they must have something pretty good going on. Would like to see them in action.

Most Overrated Tribe: w2v - definitely not all they were hyped up to be, only thing they had going for them was sheer numbers. Having fought them directly, I would say they have 4-5 decent players and the rest below par.

Most Underrated Tribe: Bacon. We're small but feisty and I don't think the world has seen the best of us yet.

Best Leader: Deb - works so hard for the tribe, always putting leading before her own account. Strict (which I like) but fair and always listens to opinions.

Most Overrated Leader: Darkx - fail, just fail. So much hype and so... disappointing.

Most Underrated Leader: hmm maybe portugal (dharma) or the leader of royalE

Best Tribemate: Bashers of pigs. - Always helps with supporting and sniping more than most in Bacon, always offering nukes and participating in anything going on. Puts others before their own account.

Best Forum Poster: Rathisamar or Stoned Temple Pilot - both write really entertaining and humourous posts.

Lamest Forum Poster: Casually Gaming

Best COA In-Game: I literally just checked all the COAs from rank 1 down until I came to one I actually liked. The first one was Seductive Klobasa. Biased or not, Bacon does have some of the funniest COAs.

Best Forum Signature: So many people without sigs these days :( Not sure if Therin has posted recently but I've always liked his sig, so he'll do without trawling through a ton of posts lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Most Promising Player: Dont Go Bacon My Heart. Skilled and havent got to show his full potential here on 77 yet i believe
Most Overrated Player:Ngaz
Most Underrated Player: Dont Go Bacon My Heart
Most Promising Tribe:Bacon
Most Overrated Tribe:Contra
Most Underrated Tribe:Waste maybe? Deffenetely not Bacon, since lot of people say nice Things about us mostly
Best Leader:Deb whithout a doubt. You could think that I say that simply cause I am in Bacon. Certainly not the case. I have been playing on servers in other county s too, and I can honestly say that she is the best leader I have ever known, She got it all, and for people not playing under her leadership, try it. She is a person, WHO motivates you, and reasons why you want to keep playing
Most Overrated Leader:Dont know.
Most Underrated Leader: Deb
Best Tribemate:Styx. Most unselfish player i know. Always looking at Things from a tribe point of view, and really nice to talk to. Always supporting you. A true good friend and tribemate.
Best Forum Poster:dont know. Dont write here a lot
Lamest Forum Poster:dont know
Best COA In-Game: dont know
Best Forum Signature: Dont know

DeletedUser

Most Promising Player: Tw news team - wasn't really sure who to put here. A lot better player than I thought he would be from the inside.

Most Overrated Player: Ngapzha - Decent enough but not what he is hyped up to be in my opinion. That said, I think the actual skills of many of the bacon players are also overrated also.

Most Underrated Player: Saurabh001 - An old coplayer of mine, I have no doubt that given enough time, his name will be one to be feared on this world long after I am gone.

Most Promising Tribe: Dharma - With enough dedication from the leadership and membership, Dharma could become a very good tribe and win this world.

Most Overrated Tribe: W2V - Wasn't sure whether to put Bacon or W2V here, cases can be made for either. Bacon I think is not anywhere as good as some people crack them up to be (not saying Bacon is bad, but certainly not a tribe with the ability to even 1v1 W2V). That said, I think W2V just pips it since people really give them far too much respect because of past accomplishments and pegged them to be world winners automatically. I think the diplomatic mishap that caused the W2V-Dharma war showed that even diplomatic gods can bleed.

Most Underrated Tribe: NAM. Probably the best tribe in the world at the moment that no-one seems hyped about.

Best Leader:I don't know enough of the worlds leaders to answer this

Most Overrated Leader: See above

Most Underrated Leader: Portugal737

Best Tribemate: Too hard to say tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Most Promising Player: Authoritah
Most Overrated Player: idk...hard to chose...
Most Underrated Player: Don't Go Bacon My Heart
Most Promising Tribe: NAM
Most Overrated Tribe: w2v
Most Underrated Tribe: Bacon
Best Leader: Sam without any doubts. He calculated everything from the start. He is a dictator and we love him...all of us, gosh!
Most Overrated Leader: darkx
Most Underrated Leader: SAM (for those that doubt he is the best leader)
Best Tribemate: Chris (Tg Smurf) <3
Best Forum Poster: Choco Death
Lamest Forum Poster: those who vote for them selves lol
Best COA In-Game: idc
Best Forum Signature: idc

DeletedUser

Most Overrated Tribe: W2V - Wasn't sure whether to put Bacon or W2V here, cases can be made for either. Bacon I think is not anywhere as good as some people crack them up to be (not saying Bacon is bad, but certainly not a tribe with the ability to even 1v1 W2V).

Are you butthurt you had to go from Bacon <3 As for the 1v1 with W2V put us in at same size with them and we'd win(no disrespect to W2V but it's true) double our size when we warred not to mention Contra helping them and we did pretty damn good (mm)

DeletedUser79609

Are you butthurt you had to go from Bacon <3 As for the 1v1 with W2V put us in at same size with them and we'd win(no disrespect to W2V but it's true) double our size when we warred not to mention Contra helping them and we did pretty damn good (mm)

He says we are overrated, yet he is one of the only ones talking about us :?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Better internal and take 9k villas, rather than noble 100 points barbs like some in Bacon...bleah...

;P

I'd rather that than merging my account with another :S sign of failure :O "bleah"

DeletedUser

Internals may be better for your personal account I suppose, but I think growing barbs would actually be more helpful to your tribe than internalling.

arabela

Who talks about hate here? "Bleah..." Has another meaning lol

And yeah, go for it...grow those 100 points barbs till i come to u, can u? Pls, thx ;*

Internals may be better for your personal account I suppose, but I think growing barbs would actually be more helpful to your tribe than internalling.

Yeah, you do same....and keep some inactive accounts there for us to expand faster. Don't internal them...take 100 points barbs better ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who talks about hate here? "Bleah..." Has another meaning lol

And yeah, go for it...grow those 100 points barbs till i come to u, can u? Pls, thx ;*

You'd get rekt :S anyway we are just trying to be more like NAM :icon_sad:

1d26fbed5e7e64dfc3ea15b1c92df905.png

DeletedUser

For once we agree, plus the account she kind of defended in a way has noble loads of 100p barbs :?