W77 Awards Thread

DeletedUser116125

Bacon are better than dharma. they have done wayyy better then dharma vs w2v ever since dharma stepped in even though dharma are 3x bacons size.

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Bacon is better "than"...not "then"

Rizz is teaching me...english

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

Most Promising Player: Pc Porky
Most Overrated Player: Ghostbusters
Most Underrated Player: Seductive Klobasa or whatever
Most Promising Tribe: NAM
Most Overrated Tribe: RoyalE - Gona say these just cus of Kuljasics or whatever :X
Most Underrated Tribe: OMNI - doing okay vs NAM
Best Leader: Deb
Most Overrated Leader: Dunno
Most Underrated Leader: Me - Give me duke
Best Tribemate: Seductive
Best Forum Poster: Choco
Lamest Forum Poster: Crocky
Best COA In-Game: Seductive
Best Forum Signature: Dunno

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wobble won w65 due to a hardworking combined effort but apathy were their strongest members, now that people realise most of apathy aren't in bacon(they are in a tribe in k65) I think bacon's chances hinge on whether apathy side with them again or not.

That's just silly.

Contra never really attacked Bacon

Whut? I beg to differ.

so once Dharma left it was pretty much a 1v1 that Bacon was losing by quite a considerable margin. Bacon is alive because W2V was too close to Contra which threatened Dharma. Dharma then did the leg work and saving Bacon was just a side effect.

Whutwhut? 90% of Bacon's D was elsewhere when the war started. Leg work huh? I'd like to think it was a cooperative effort. But thank you for saving us I guess.

As for the theoretical 1v1, it would be close. I think that Bacon has the overall higher skill level, given that W2V have picked up a lot of newer local players and seem to have lower standards. That said, I think W2V (at least pre-Dharma bludgeoning) had superior coordination and organisation and more tenacious players.

Whutwhutwhut? Just because W2v is known for their tenacity doesn't mean Bacon has a lackthereof. In a theoretical 1v1 with even members, if bacon has more skill, how would W2v still win? Your argument contradicts itself.

Could go either ways in my mind. At the size of W2V at the start of the war vs Bacon, it was not even a contest. Bacon weren't going to make a comeback, they need Dharma (even though they slag their recruitment standards off here) in order to win this war.

Whutwhutwhutwhut? I'm not denying that Dharma did loads to help. But saying Bacon wouldn't last is complete conjecture. And in my humble opinion, very inaccurate.

Now on to the point of this thread...

[SPOIL]Most Promising Player: Defense Commander? Probably in a good position in comparison to most others in the world atm.
Most Overrated Player:
Most Underrated Player: BaconStyx
Most Promising Tribe: NAM? Hard to argue against them atm.
Most Overrated Tribe: W2v
Most Underrated Tribe: --- I think most of the top tribes are held in high regard already.
Best Leader: Deb <3
Most Overrated Leader: --
Most Underrated Leader: --
Best Tribemate: Seductive Klobasa or BaconStyx.
Best Forum Poster: Rizz
Lamest Forum Poster: Pepper pepper
Best COA In-Game: I'm quite biased but I like the DGBMH's CoA and I really like Bacon tribe's CoA[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I apologise, I may have overreacted myself. I don't really see it good form for our allies to trash talk us publicly. What I said was merely my personal opinion, though it would not really have been mentioned without provocation.

arabela

Good. Don't go to Core, tho...bastard fooled me. Stick it with Rizz and u'll be safe...

DeletedUser

Sure... I will. Rizz makes some mistakes too though. And I love to catch him out when that happens :D

DeletedUser

Perhaps you would win if you were the same size, but you were not nor have ever been at the same size and Contra never really attacked Bacon so once Dharma left it was pretty much a 1v1 that Bacon was losing by quite a considerable margin. Bacon is alive because W2V was too close to Contra which threatened Dharma. Dharma then did the leg work and saving Bacon was just a side effect.

As for the theoretical 1v1, it would be close. I think that Bacon has the overall higher skill level, given that W2V have picked up a lot of newer local players and seem to have lower standards. That said, I think W2V (at least pre-Dharma bludgeoning) had superior coordination and organisation and more tenacious players. Could go either ways in my mind. At the size of W2V at the start of the war vs Bacon, it was not even a contest. Bacon weren't going to make a comeback, they need Dharma (even though they slag their recruitment standards off here) in order to win this war.

Actually Contra also helped Ngaz during an op when he was in W2V hard to make a comeback when 2 tribes combine their def etc. You say their coordination is better? you were in bacon to see the "all over the place" op they had. That is not coordination mate.

It's Dharma that needs us <3 and i will continue to mock their recruitment skills :X

DeletedUser

I can bet :D

Nobody's perfect, tho....

True :) Difference beeing that us foreigners always have the excuse, of not having English as our native language :p But of course still.... Who cares if your gramma is correct. as long as everyone understands the meaning of your sentences

DeletedUser

Yea thats the thing. The Word you always correct :) a Little ironic too that I dont know how to spell "Grammar" correctly. You live and you learn

DeletedUser

Actually Contra also helped Ngaz during an op when he was in W2V hard to make a comeback when 2 tribes combine their def etc. You say their coordination is better? you were in bacon to see the "all over the place" op they had. That is not coordination mate.

It's Dharma that needs us <3 and i will continue to mock their recruitment skills :X

Ngaz had very little to no help from W2V during that OP.

DeletedUser78112

(lalala) ah no in fairness pointless arguing about an op that was ages ago, one that sucked also.