TKO vs LOM

• Thread starter The Oncoming Storm
  • Start date

The Oncoming Storm

True that, although in all honesty, I do hope Nuke Inc will get himself a nice spot in NAM sooner or later. He has shown to be the only, no really the only thing holding the LOM/TKO frontline together over the past few weeks. But surely, getting an invite must've been the intention of TKO's leadership from the beginning :icon_wink:

Not really about getting an invite. More so trying to keep our tribes from warring. Would be a bit awkward if most of the decent TKO members don't hit NAM back with the friends with have there. As for NBD yes they can't be trusted hence why I posted Sage's mail here and haven't spoken to him since. I was unaware of the LOM/NBD alliance until it was posted here so I shared the mail, mainly because I hate because I hate back stabbers. Been back stabbed before and didn't enjoy it much.

What tribe you in hawk? /Confused

He's in LOM.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah!
sage69 Jan 11, 17:48
yea i already saw that he is trying to stir shit... we were actually forced into this situation by dharma... we were focusing on bacon their ally, and they told us to cease fire and look to expand off of LOM instead... we complied with dharma leadership... now that clueless kid is spouting his mouth off about something that his tribe produced ... o well, i thought of replying but i dont get into externals too much... too many trolls that are lead to believe the wrong things... no point in wasting time trying to change an idiots mind... just like electric friends or w/e form takeover... that guy is a dimwitt

The Oncoming Storm

Yea, I don't like Sage much. You should see the mails between us. He calls me a backstabbing donkey a lot. Yet, he did the backstabbing by turning on his ally in the first place.

DeletedUser

Yea, I don't like Sage much. You should see the mails between us. He calls me a backstabbing donkey a lot. Yet, he did the backstabbing by turning on his ally in the first place.

Not only did he backstab. When the alliance was broken, everyone recieved an email + the ones in the frontline recieved attacks.
Litterally a few secs after the alliance was broken. GG for being able to see that comming.

The Oncoming Storm

And that's why I posted the mail showing what he wanted to do. I didn't know there was an alliance until someone posted it (I posted the mail after).

The bit I find funny is he called me a "backstabbing donkey" and he stated that he had ops planned but his front was weak and then he called me stupid. So I replied "You're telling me that you had ops planned yet your front is weak then and you're calling us stupid? We had our front stacked long before we even began discussions."

DeletedUser

They pretty much settled their end by having one of their minions attack one of our members. I mean really? Sheesh...
I'm assuming sage will be trying to find a spot in NAM and just drop his budds

Good luck to anyone involved in this war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser19547

@ Jay: Yes, I'm in LOM. I respect certain individuals in TKO though, one of them being Nuke. And I can live with them calling in NAM, that's what knowing people is for. Although I would've preferred to fight this war between the two of us, small rim tribes.

NBD on the other hand is by far the most arrogant bunch of players I have seen since... Well, since Greenmonsta (if you're still out there: I'm joking, I will always love you). And I do hope Dharma or NAM will noble rather than recruit them. Sorry guys.

darkness jordan

NBD on the other hand is by far the most arrogant bunch of players I have seen

and how many Nbd players have you actually spoke 2 or is this your assumption of the whole tribe?

DeletedUser

g9LTF6c.png

This was the mail he sent to members of LOM. Guy is full of himself. And a backstabber.
Dharma, NAM, whoever, please rim him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19547

and how many Nbd players have you actually spoke 2 or is this your assumption of the whole tribe?

You're one of them mate. Asking how everyone's doing on the shared forum the day before backstabbing your ally. Classic. Hilarious. Totally. It are those that speak up, who make or break the image of a tribe. You can learn from TKO.

DeletedUser

Darkness, you know that the only reason we knew about backstabb from NBD is because are friends electric posted it here? You guys didn't even give us a 24 hour warning about dropping alliance and starting war or at least something. Just attacked.
So I bet you are arrogant even without talking to you.

also +1 to what Hawk said.

darkness jordan

my point is you cannot say the whole tribe is arrogant when you have spoken to like 2 of us :icon_cool: pretty sure i have not spoken to either of you.

i do not even know who you are. we can all bet a lot of things does not mean its true.

DeletedUser19547

Not that many, considering you never really cared about our alliance :icon_cry: This is being dragged down to a highschool girlfight, let us stop this now, shall we?

darkness jordan

Not that many, considering you never really cared about our alliance :icon_cry: This is being dragged down to a highschool girlfight, let us stop this now, shall we?

I am not leadership just the average joe, apparently arrogant member of nbd that barely speaks

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Darkness, you know that the only reason we knew about backstabb from NBD is because are friends electric posted it here? You guys didn't even give us a 24 hour warning about dropping alliance and starting war or at least something. Just attacked.

also +1 to what Hawk said.

Was there a grace agreement in the alliance?
(not trying to be sarcastic or funny i dont know either side just interested)

DeletedUser

I don't think so, but come on man, we were allies. That's not like having a NAP where in most cases both sides want to kill each other and grace period is needed. You don't expect your allie to not even drop the alliance but just start attacking you (we were still allies when they started attacking lol).

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i don't think so, but come on man, we were allies. That's not like having a nap where in most cases both sides want to kill each other and grace period is needed. You don't expect your allie to not even drop the alliance but just start attacking you (we were still allies when they started attacking lol).

not only did he backstab. When the alliance was broken, everyone recieved an email + the ones in the frontline recieved attacks.
Litterally a few secs after the alliance was broken.
gg for being able to see that comming.

:x