A tale of 19 little pigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

looks like Dharma won this one, just like everyone expected

good job

DeletedUser

Somebody should have posted the stats. Now we don't have anything in memory of the greatest tribe in W77 :(

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
screenshot_589.png

DeletedUser

I thought you would get the joke ... it's from south park.

anyway, back on topic, spammers. We don't want police (khm, mods, khm) punishing us here.

Someone from dharma post us the stats so we can see how hard you crushed us please.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Should've merged in bacon dharma, you could've been claimed the world winners! #Mergebaconwinworld

DeletedUser116214

GG bacon easy

1 down, 2 to go

#Dharma

1 down, 2 to go? :D You talking about my account baconologist? :lol:
I was moving to my new home, and since i had to cut my internet to move it to the new place, i was out of internet for a week, and then moving my furniture and transferring everything to my new place, i decided to quit and gift my villages.

I bend your tribe over on all 3 fronts, i was up 102 caps to 0 against your tribe. Your post completely proved how imbecilic you are. By far the worst leader and player i have ever witnessed in this game.
Keep up the good work tho, you good at making a complete fool out of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108753

1 down, 2 to go? :D You talking about my account baconologist? :lol:
I was moving to my new home, and since i had to cut my internet to move it to the new place, i was out of internet for a week, and then moving my furniture and transferring everything to my new place, i decided to quit and gift my villages.

I bend your tribe over on all 3 fronts, i was up 102 caps to 0 against your tribe. Your post completely proved how imbecilic you are. By far the worst leader and player i have ever witnessed in this game.
Keep up the good work tho, you good at making a complete fool out of yourself.

You are the fool, guy was referring to tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.