A tale of 19 little pigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117358

I thought you would get the joke ... it's from south park.

anyway, back on topic, spammers. We don't want police (khm, mods, khm) punishing us here.

Someone from dharma post us the stats so we can see how hard you crushed us please.

Admittedly we did not "crush" you as you have said, and i agree that you are completely right,
we were owned at the beginning of the war as you were capping mostly empty villages,
when you got to the real front though i see that your caps per day decreased at an exponential rate (I wonder why)
The war went on for a mere 26 days, not even a month, pathetic from bacon if you ask me. It goes to show that you are not thr kind of tribe that can wage a few month long war.

Next time, to save everyone the stress, dont declare war if you know youre gonna mass delete anyway.

DeletedUser53562

As Sam and Krieger can attest the plan was always for us to attack Dharma and quit. They would then look at recruiting anyone who was left and wanted to continue playing. Bacon was done a long time ago and just wanted to have a bit of fun before calling it a day. Isn't that what a game is all about at the end of the day? Fun? :)

DeletedUser114961

As Sam and Krieger can attest the plan was always for us to attack Dharma and quit. They would then look at recruiting anyone who was left and wanted to continue playing. Bacon was done a long time ago and just wanted to have a bit of fun before calling it a day. Isn't that what a game is all about at the end of the day? Fun? :)

I am not sure about Krieger but we knew you are gonna quit only week back or so (and I am also in council), btw fun should be just half the story,
there is also something in competition, challenge, and real effort to actually win the world, especially for the leader of your kind I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

1 down, 2 to go? :D You talking about my account baconologist? :lol:
I was moving to my new home, and since i had to cut my internet to move it to the new place, i was out of internet for a week, and then moving my furniture and transferring everything to my new place, i decided to quit and gift my villages.

I bend your tribe over on all 3 fronts, i was up 102 caps to 0 against your tribe. Your post completely proved how imbecilic you are. By far the worst leader and player i have ever witnessed in this game.
Keep up the good work tho, you good at making a complete fool out of yourself.

You nobled 30 hours before you lost your first village.
You were going up in oda the day attacks were clearing your defences, proving your account was active and hitting dharma at the time you were being opped.

Your account stopped being active while under attack, so well done.

DeletedUser117358

You were going up in oda the day attacks were clearing your defences, proving your account was active and hitting dharma at the time you were being opped.

Couldn't have put it better myself, you my friend got absolutely demolished. BOOYAH!!!! Thanks for growing my future villages, was so kind of you :D

DeletedUser

I am not sure about Krieger but we knew you are gonna quit only week back or so (and I am also in council), btw fun should be just half the story,
there is also something in competition, challenge, and real effort to actually win the world, especially for the leader of your kind I guess.

I doubt anyone outside Bacon really knows how much effort she have put into this world, and also the commitment she have shown. So yea, try to question what she has achieved here all you want. Wouldnt be any different from lots of other people. I doubt you can find a single ex bacon person who would say she didnt do her best. Cause they know exactly what she have achieved here, and how big of a contribution she also made to the great atmosphere we had in bacon.

DeletedUser117358

What should I change my village names to? As having them called "Pig Hunters" is a bit dated now. Give some suggestions please. Thankyou.

DeletedUser105718

Butthurt people claiming victory because their opponents decided to quit :x

Nothing new!

DeletedUser

What should I change my village names to? As having them called "Pig Hunters" is a bit dated now. Give some suggestions please. Thankyou.

Can you change them to "Lil Roc" please and thank you, saves me the bother of renaming them init

DeletedUser

With half his tribe deleting, was he just supposed to play solo? Also who is he running from exactly?

DeletedUser116214

No sitters???

No bella no sitters, and i do not blame anyone, many of Bacon quit and the active ones already had their own stuff to do. Was a great run, but with such a low member count, sometimes it is just impossible

DeletedUser116214

My account went inactive exactly 6 hours before any attack was launched, and that was the time my internet got cut off. I didn't get any ODA not even 1 while my account was oped, i wasn't even online, my account went red in the tribe. And for your information, my account got oped when a first village was capped from, when it had 3 nobles in and a nuke and was not dodged or sniped.
Stop trying to make it that i quit under pressure or because i was attacked. I had hundreds and thousands of incomings on many occasions from stew and cookiez and others, as well as cat attacks and recap attempts, all from which were defended against and failed.

Next time you decide to spit your crap, get your facts checked.
Try harder.

DeletedUser116214

Concerning the fun and other stuff, you know responsibility toward a family and life for Deb differs from many of us. Not everyone here is in their 20s. We came with Deb to this world and many of us quit with her. She had a sudden unfortunate emergency, we sat her account for endless nights and days. For competition and challenge and real effort, Deb could have saved this tribe's ass long time ago by a merge or whatever, on the contrary she decided to give us a challenge with wars and other stuff against all odds, and we survived. So i do not understand your criticism, she was, is and will always be by far a better leader, competitor and a challenge than that sorry ass duke of krieger.

DeletedUser114961

Concerning the fun and other stuff, you know responsibility toward a family and life for Deb differs from many of us. Not everyone here is in their 20s. We came with Deb to this world and many of us quit with her. She had a sudden unfortunate emergency, we sat her account for endless nights and days. For competition and challenge and real effort, Deb could have saved this tribe's ass long time ago by a merge or whatever, on the contrary she decided to give us a challenge with wars and other stuff against all odds, and we survived. So i do not understand your criticism, she was, is and will be by far a better leader, competitor and a challenge than that sorry ass duke of krieger.

I didn't meant to insult, but read that a bit better ;).
You maybe could see true meaning of post :).

Status
Not open for further replies.