A tale of 19 little pigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

With half his tribe deleting, was he just supposed to play solo? Also who is he running from exactly?

Lack in leadership to keep the motivation up and entertainment up well enough to keep players around. RIP bacon, your existence here really never mattered.

#GoRoyale

DeletedUser116214

I didn't meant to insult, but read that a bit better ;).
You maybe could see true meaning of post :).

I know i never said you insulted, nonetheless your post is somewhat criticizing her, maybe you did not mean it, but that is how it goes.
Anyhow, this world been really fun, at least to many of us. I can't say i am not sad that circumstances hit some of us on a bad timing and we had to quit, i would have loved going on in this world, but sometimes, you cannot mend or change what happens.
Was a great experience playing in such an amazing tribe with such friendly, experienced and mature people. No matter what people say, blame or spit their crap, it is this kind of players you find in Bacon that still makes this world enjoyable.

Anyhow, aside everything negative in some players, good luck to all the tribes remaining, and may the best win. And to my fellow baconists who still playing this world, tons of good luck.
See you on next no hauls <3

DeletedUser42044

You do not to be in 20th or to be 100% committed to successfully lead your tribe (but it helps for sure).

Lack in leadership to keep the motivation up and entertainment up well enough to keep players around. RIP bacon, your existence here really never mattered.

#GoRoyale

Yeah we are going, we just rimed your second account. You already choose who you gonna manipulate next for new one ?

Last edited:

zombie

Last time i checked, i haven't been internal'd so how could my tribe have taken me out. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser42044

Yeah you right you still have one village left.. My bad.

2co0yg6.png

DeletedUser

Woah omg I can read the future!!

Wait, I ran? :S

I strutted over :icon_cool: But not like I had to fear Dharma really considering you are useless.

@Portugal, did you really just come here bragging? Didn't you abandon your account over rl issues the second Bacon declared :icon_razz:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dharma beat bacon, don't matter how they did it but that they did it well done to the better side. I think this thread needs to be closed now.

portugal737

@Portugal, did you really just come here bragging? Didn't you abandon your account over rl issues the second Bacon declared :icon_razz:

I have no idea where all this talk of real life issues came from honestly, I had RL issues a week before bacon declared and it was fixed by the time the war started, no idea why people in bacon keep bringing that up since not once did I ever say anything about it. How ever, the reason I quit my account was because my co player (real life friend of Reinot) destroyed my account, sent all my troops out for a long trip, deleted all scripts, and did pretty much everything else he could to ruin it. The only reason he wasnt able to disband dharma was because I made sure I had no privs in the tribe besides council (I gave duke privs to TW news team, the old owner, to ensure while I was testing out co players nothing would happen to the tribe). The reason he destroyed my account? Because reinot hated me and asked his friend to destroy it. By the time my account was up and ready to go (troops back and such) I lost motivation to play and defend the account since I had lost so much (Around 1mil out of my total of 1.5mil account). Call it an excuse, thats fine by me, but most people would do the same.

In terms of me bragging about the win? It was a joke, how ever technically you disbanded and dharma didnt, thus, Dharma>Pigs

#Dharma4lyfe

DeletedUser

I have no idea where all this talk of real life issues came from honestly, I had RL issues a week before bacon declared and it was fixed by the time the war started, no idea why people in bacon keep bringing that up since not once did I ever say anything about it. How ever, the reason I quit my account was because my co player (real life friend of Reinot) destroyed my account, sent all my troops out for a long trip, deleted all scripts, and did pretty much everything else he could to ruin it. The only reason he wasnt able to disband dharma was because I made sure I had no privs in the tribe besides council (I gave duke privs to TW news team, the old owner, to ensure while I was testing out co players nothing would happen to the tribe). The reason he destroyed my account? Because reinot hated me and asked his friend to destroy it. By the time my account was up and ready to go (troops back and such) I lost motivation to play and defend the account since I had lost so much (Around 1mil out of my total of 1.5mil account). Call it an excuse, thats fine by me, but most people would do the same.

In terms of me bragging about the win? It was a joke, how ever technically you disbanded and dharma didnt, thus, Dharma>Pigs

#Dharma4lyfe

All I hear is excuses...
excuse.jpg

DeletedUser42044

#Dharma4lyfe

Thats same refugee you refused to dismiss, that keep OPing us from Dhama and for who we actually started war ? I must say great call. But im not surprised by his moves at all. Its just like him.

portugal737

Thats same refugee you refused to dismiss, that keep OPing us from Dhama and for who we actually started war ? I must say great call. But im not surprised by his moves at all. Its just like him.

I must say, although reinot was a total cunt, as was his friend, he was a great player and I dont regret recruiting him one bit. The war between dharma and royale was inevitable, its not like you would have just broke your alliance with NAM to work together with us if we had agreed to dismiss him and the others you asked :lol:

DeletedUser42044

@ reinot

Sure it was you, if you found new acc let us know we are ready to rim you once again.

@ portugal

We asked just to boot him, from all SU refugees you recruited so we can focus on w2v after him. Im sure you would have much easier time if you had time to deal with other tribes in meantime. W2v is still here after all and probably Dharma would be in much better shape now if you accepted my offer.

Last edited:

portugal737

@ portugal

We asked just to boot him, from all SU refugees you recruited so we can focus on w2v after him. Im sure you would have much easier time if you had time to deal with other tribes in meantime. W2v is still here after all and probably Dharma would be in much better shape now if you accepted my offer.

lol no, we'd just have a bigger front to fight on with one less good player fighting against you guys. The problem with our rim was mass inactivity in one section of the tribe, not spread out evenly. we didnt have any active members to fight on the CIVIL front even though we had long range nukes hitting them, was too hard to take anything with long range caps only.

sn26

Wait, I ran? :S

I strutted over :icon_cool: But not like I had to fear Dharma really considering you are useless.

I'm so useless that I was up in caps against Bacon while being hit by Royal.. but anyways, I was only joking about going over to NAM buddy although it did become true which is funny, no need to get sassy about me pointing it out.

Rip in peace Bacon

DeletedUser

I'm so useless that I was up in caps against Bacon while being hit by Royal.. but anyways, I was only joking about going over to NAM buddy although it did become true which is funny, no need to get sassy about me pointing it out.

Rip in peace Bacon

Sure everyone in Bacon was up caps against Dharma :| whats your point? but yes dharma technically won so rip in peace Bacon (bow) I still get to continue eating dharma so all is good :)

roman01

all SU refugees

Just thought I'd point out that none of the SU recruits were seeking refuge at the time of recruitment, they transitioned from a tribe called Hammer and were not receiving any incomings from RoyalE.

Status
Not open for further replies.