Pest Control - Invoice

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
dupemaster.. whats yr ign ?

you just gotta be a casualty of bugz ... cause no-one can be such full of venom as yourself..

DeletedUser

Thus far, Regime has remained relatively quiet since declaration because we prefer to let our in game actions do the talking.

However we feel is it now prudent to post a small update and address some matters. 9 days after declaration.

Let me begin by saying that I feel talking smack about Kirk or other BugZ Family Leadership is extremely harsh and uncalled for. I wont lie, Kirk and myself have not seen eye to eye and in the build up to the war, our dealings were minor at best. However, there is no doubt in my mind that Kirk and his team are a dedicated and passionate leadership team. BugZ have not rolled over and have indeed made valiant efforts to stop Regime's march.

Now, to those of you who attempted to discredit Regime making this move....simply your logic is laughable. Kirk made moves against Regime, that he openly admitted prior to Regime declaring. He has not hid from them. BugZ Family firstly attempted to support our enemy in DO IT! (confirmed by Kirk) but quickly thought better of it due to their hasty annihilation at Regime hands. Instead they recruited several and declared on the remnants of a tribe Regime had decimated. At the time, this wasn't a fool-hearted or thoughtless move - Kirk did so with the intent of delaying Regimes progression south (again confirmed by Kirk). However it was these moves, combined with BugZ Family recruitment policy that has led to this war. A war that is very much in its infancy and ongoing.

Yes, BugZ Family declared on Sabre prior to Regime moving but this is of little interest to Regime interests. We moved due to prior transgressions mentioned above and with more than enough justification. Simply put, you cannot poke a bear with a stick and not expect it to hurt you.

At the time of posting, in their entirety, since declaration the stats are as follows:

Side 1:

Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Players: killardan, Silver Soul, joevic24, Spongebob SquarePants, Big MJ23, fsunole93, StonedNoble, Impulse2011

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:30:00 to 05/08/2015 19:10:26

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 14
Difference: 180

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,603,441
Side 2: 108,580
Difference: 1,494,861

chart

Indeed impressive stats for a 9 day old early world war but BugZ had 2 fronts at the time of Regimes declaration. With Gents involvement, we now fully expect a much more difficult task going forward. One Regime only relish, as I am sure BugZ Family do.

To BugZ Family and Leadership - we are aware this is nowhere near over and are looking forward to what is to come. On behalf of Regime, I wish you all the very best.

DeletedUser117934

Very nice and respectful post! You forgot to include me in the stats though. Would give you 1 more villa ;)

DeletedUser117863

Thus far, Regime has remained relatively quiet since declaration because we prefer to let our in game actions do the talking.

However we feel is it now prudent to post a small update and address some matters. 9 days after declaration.

Let me begin by saying that I feel talking smack about Kirk or other BugZ Family Leadership is extremely harsh and uncalled for. I wont lie, Kirk and myself have not seen eye to eye and in the build up to the war, our dealings were minor at best. However, there is no doubt in my mind that Kirk and his team are a dedicated and passionate leadership team. BugZ have not rolled over and have indeed made valiant efforts to stop Regime's march.

Now, to those of you who attempted to discredit Regime making this move....simply your logic is laughable. Kirk made moves against Regime, that he openly admitted prior to Regime declaring. He has not hid from them. BugZ Family firstly attempted to support our enemy in DO IT! (confirmed by Kirk) but quickly thought better of it due to their hasty annihilation at Regime hands. Instead they recruited several and declared on the remnants of a tribe Regime had decimated. At the time, this wasn't a fool-hearted or thoughtless move - Kirk did so with the intent of delaying Regimes progression south (again confirmed by Kirk). However it was these moves, combined with BugZ Family recruitment policy that has led to this war. A war that is very much in its infancy and ongoing.

Yes, BugZ Family declared on Sabre prior to Regime moving but this is of little interest to Regime interests. We moved due to prior transgressions mentioned above and with more than enough justification. Simply put, you cannot poke a bear with a stick and not expect it to hurt you.

At the time of posting, in their entirety, since declaration the stats are as follows:

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players: killardan, Silver Soul, joevic24, Spongebob SquarePants, Big MJ23, fsunole93, StonedNoble, Impulse2011

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:30:00 to 05/08/2015 19:10:26

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 14
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 1,603,441
Side 2: 108,580
Difference: 1,494,861

chart

Indeed impressive stats for a 9 day old early world war but BugZ had 2 fronts at the time of Regimes declaration. With Gents involvement, we now fully expect a much more difficult task going forward. One Regime only relish, as I am sure BugZ Family do.

To BugZ Family and Leadership - we are aware this is nowhere near over and are looking forward to what is to come. On behalf of Regime, I wish you all the very best.
Sorry I haven't logged on at all today, but why do you drag Gents into the Regime war? As far as I know, Gents is only fighting Hugo.

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 152
Difference: 138

chart

Side 1: 101,878
Side 2: 1,243,642
Difference: 1,141,764

chart

DeletedUser

Sorry I haven't logged on at all today, but why do you drag Gents into the Regime war? As far as I know, Gents is only fighting Hugo.

he is saying that bugz is being supported by gents

Jhncanson

he is saying that bugz is being supported by gents

That is a very logical assumption though.

As of right now i could classify that ruffs and regime will be allies or are allies against BugZ and Bugz is the only barrier before Regime finally gets a decent front with gents..

so yea.

DeletedUser115610

Confirmed thing. I am a member of gents and I can assure you that we are not supporting. if I had friends in bugz I would send support but that does not mean GENTS is supporting. Remember that a person or two does not make an entire tribe.

Last edited:

DuteTare

the fact that he has friends in a tribe who support him doesn't mean that the whole tribe supports him. Players who've been on many worlds have acquired Pa's by now...

I wouldn't say that bugz is supported by gents 100%. I'd say that some of the bugz members have good friends in gents who are willing to sacrifice some of their troops (being in the core of gents i guess they don't need the def so much, lmao).

DeletedUser117863

the fact that he has friends in a tribe who support him doesn't mean that the whole tribe supports him. Players who've been on many worlds have acquired Pa's by now...

I wouldn't say that bugz is supported by gents 100%. I'd say that some of the bugz members have good friends in gents who are willing to sacrifice some of their troops (being in the core of gents i guess they don't need the def so much, lmao).
Contrary to stacking Sabre frontlines, or frontlines in old wars, there's been no circ about supporting the BugZ frontline. I'm sure some of our large tribe like some BugZ players or kirk a lot, and have offered to help out a bit. If we have 'leftover' support, it's not my business where my western (I suppose) friends use it, though I hope it's used wisely and isnt a fruitless effort.

Mr. Cringer Pants

LOL @ GENTS trying to be like, no regime we are not helping bugz, please don't attack us in 1 month. Please please please. Maybe we can merge or something like coplay eachother and win the world!!!!!

Have mercy on us Regime, OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117863

LOL @ GENTS trying to be like, no regime we are not helping bugz, please don't attack us in 1 month. Please please please. Maybe we can merge or something like coplay eachother and win the world!!!!!

Have mercy on us Regime, OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!
What would you do in this situation? Helping your probably friends slow down your most likely endgame opponent, or watch them die sooner? Their individual actions gives us more time to fight Sabre without having to worry about Regime.

If we'd be helping BugZ, more long-range support wouldve been sent from my own area, I dont know who are sending know but those guys are pretty close to them, just friendships from earlier probably.

Mr. Cringer Pants

What would you do in this situation? Helping your probably friends slow down your most likely endgame opponent, or watch them die sooner? Their individual actions gives us more time to fight Sabre without having to worry about Regime.

If we'd be helping BugZ, more long-range support wouldve been sent from my own area, I dont know who are sending know but those guys are pretty close to them, just friendships from earlier probably.

I would do what they are doing, but I wouldn't cry on PnP. I would also help in a way more wiser way via sitting and stacking shit that isn't gonna get capped so I don't get caught, but that's just me.

I definately would not cry on PnP though. Makes Gents look weak, cowardly and scared.

DeletedUser117863

I would do what they are doing, but I wouldn't cry on PnP. I would also help in a way more wiser way via sitting and stacking shit that isn't gonna get capped so I don't get caught, but that's just me.

I definately would not cry on PnP though. Makes Gents look weak, cowardly and scared.
Why cry that "we" are supporting BugZ then. So far I've seen proof of a PM sent a week ago saying "Gents" stacked 10 villas. I believe that, but idk if that support is still out there. It's more likely that it's been 1) killed off, 2) recalled and sent to Sabre front or 3) recalled and sent to BugZ.

I mean, you keep saying we're supporting BugZ so for an outsider, which I actually am atm, I should an image of us having support on the Regime front, instead of asking my tribemates who said his share was recalled long ago.

there are finite ways to spell definitely.

DeletedUser117702

Confirmed thing. I am a member of gents and I can assure you that we are not supporting. if I had friends in bugz I would send support but that does not mean GENTS is supporting. Remember that a person or two does not make an entire tribe.

lawl... a person or 2? :lol:

It's been proved on multiple occasions this being very solid proof.

Please let your sphincter do the talking on the externals.. I bet it talks less shit then you mate.