Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

@Nubzz ...pfffffttt... cmon dont play dumb on me nubz, i dont like to explain myself, especially when it's not needed...

@stealthy where the hell is your hater alter ego from w80? you wouldn't stop ranting about other tribes points and how they were all against you and whatever.. and now this.. a soft stealthy. sissy.. go kill jager troops

A sissy? lol we have went round and round their and most likely here as well...i believe i called you a noob then and a noob now!...but regardless..I call it like i see it...and thats just what i always do. Now go away before i smack ya...you bore me noob!:icon_evil:

on a further note..you cant always disagree with the tribe thats in top spot..if you did your rants just becomes stupid! just because i agree and give props to nubzz or his tribe don't mean im a sissy..just means i will not sit here and disagree to something just to argue...for one anyone of you guys if given the opportunity would do the same crap as nubzz did if you were smart enough! for which most of you are not!..i give him props because he deserves it and i will say he has done good so far and their strategy is working..now by all means just because i say that don't make me a sissy..if anything that makes me a better player to give props to nubzz for the work that he has done so far...i like to think that what ever i say on here has meaning to some degree and not just ranting about nothing as to what some players on here always do...some of you players are like cry baby's and have no clue on how to play this game...no brains in your arguments..i will not be apart of that! i call it the way i see it most of the time and you guys will never change that about me....giving nubzz props is not a sign of weakness its called respect..and i will give that to any player who deserves it in game play..:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117168

A sissy? lol we have went round and round their and most likely here as well...i believe i called you a noob then and a noob now!...but regardless..I call it like i see it...and thats just what i always do. Now go away before i smack ya...you bore me noob!:icon_evil:

on a further note..you cant always disagree with the tribe thats in top spot..if you did your rants just becomes stupid! just because i agree and give props to nubzz or his tribe don't mean im a sissy..just means i will not sit here and disagree to something just to argue...for one anyone of you guys if given the opportunity would do the same crap as nubzz did if you were smart enough! for which most of you are not!..i give him props because he deserves it and i will say he has done good so far and their strategy is working..now by all means just because i say that don't make me a sissy..if anything that makes me a better player to give props to nubzz for the work that he has done so far...i like to think that what ever i say on here has meaning to some degree and not just ranting about nothing as to what some players on here always do...some of you players are like cry baby's and have no clue on how to play this game...no brains in your arguments..i will not be apart of that! i call it the way i see it most of the time and you guys will never change that about me....giving nubzz props is not a sign of weakness its called respect..and i will give that to any player who deserves it in game play..:icon_evil:

man take a chill pill, im trying to have a conversation here. i called you sissy and you got offended.. did i hit some nerve??

now back to whatever you said about "no brains in your arguments" if you want we can go all the way back to what you keep saying about every tribe you fight with?? gee, look at yourself, u consider yourself the best player ever yet no stats i've heard..

DeletedUser84793

man take a chill pill, im trying to have a conversation here. i called you sissy and you got offended.. did i hit some nerve?? wtf

now back to whatever you said about "no brains in your arguments" if you want we can go all the way back to what you keep saying about every tribe you fight with?? gee, look at yourself, u consider yourself the best player ever yet no stats i've heard..

lol no you did not struck a nerve...i could care less of what anything you have to say. don't worry about my stats..whats important is im a bigger player then you any day!...and i unlike you will make it to the end game. just like the past and just like the future. and i never said i was the best player ever...what i did say is im not stupid like most players..i play smart and i will say im one of the most active players youll ever meet. let me give you some advice that i know you will ignore...this is a time based game...its like this..don't run across the street with out looking both ways...take your time and make sure you don't get smacked by a mack truck! this is good logic my little friend...you should try it some times. i am not the kind of player who does what he is told..i do what i want when i want..just that simple. if i feel the need to take on a target..i will and most often always succeed. if i want to take my time and play with my food a bit..i come on here and talk smack.

im a smart player..a very active player...and a huge troop whore! but the most important of all...im very dedicated! so please spare me with your insults..i have won a world already and you have not im sure. ive seen the end game...now does that make me the very best? of course not...that just makes me more experience then most. its funny..just because i agree with nubs on something you get mad and start your name calling..lol well my little friend please by all means continue..because if facts were to be told...players like you will never make it long...and players like me will will feed on you all in due time...im not sure what tribe your in or do i care...but one thing is certain...if your my enemy..never sleep! because when the time comes..i may strike with out much notice..and youll wake up to nothing when you log on...this is facts! i never lie. but regardless...on what you think my stats should be...i will always be a major contender in this game...just like nubzz..and if you want to bash me for that just like you guys do him..i say go for it! because at the end of the day...guys like us rules the battlefield....later noob!:icon_evil:

atmospherecf

Colour has rimmed like 20% of my tribe already for made them quit. It is apparent that Cool and Draculesti are going to control K35. They are like 3x my size already and they have moved pretty close to me. The Cool. vs P whan battle was intense between the two but it looks like cool has won out.

There morale % vs you will be so low. Just stack your villages with defense.. make a train and noble far away else where..

DeletedUser

This is going nowhere. I cry inside every time I see Jixsta complain about colour killing them. Dude, get

Ok, rant over. Whats happening with the Jager/se7en war? I haven't seen much happen from se7en's side - but please, let's hear from someone who's actually fighting the war?

Does anyone see any real promise in any of the rim tribes?

DeletedUser118236

Obviously Jager has got this world won, and Stealthy is dessert.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118378

lets talk about the RIM tribes of

WAR!-pretty good and safe position, free expansion although sort of clumped with Llama. Not much left to expand but into k35

LLAMA-very solid base and can easily hold their own against CGI. Lots of strong players

.Next- Looks pretty grim, .next no longer has a solid core in the centre.

FFF- basically complete dominance of the east rim, May eventually need to fight Jager but they are very fast growing and good spread.

Smooth- 4 players 100k, should soon dominate northern K35

DeletedUser

Ok, let me add this up...

rim Tribes

NINJA! - a small tribe in the k35, I tight knit group but their leader was recently nobled by Selene from ~FFF~. Much of it's members are a rug tag group of players. most are new, some noobs and elite player's in it. Position was good but was hit when it was not ready. Recently Started, Troops Low, villages average, member wise and team work @ 50%. We'll see how will they do with an ~FFF~ member who is 5-10 moves ahead from it's leader.

Information about their leader who got Nobled.
[spoil]
ProGamer2010 Oct 18, 20:47
I got careless and I was nobled. I sent the bulk of my def troops to glare. At the time I sent it and it was uncancellable [player]Selene[/player] attacked me and I thought my def troops would be enough, but sadly it weren't. I miscalculated my estimation of his troop counts. Also, my internet was down coz there is a big storm in our city.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You were rimmed, that sucks. Its part of the game though.
I'm afraid that Ninja! really isn't a contender for the world win, or even to play a part in it to be honest. You're way out behind .Next (well you are for now anyway, I wouldn't imagine that they will be around for much longer). You also have a few FFF members to deal with by the looks of it. They are far from their tribe, but they look to be doing pretty well. Even if your tribe survives those, colour will eventually be at your doorstep. And kicking your door down so hard that it flies out the back.

On another note, I must admit, Jager spread is starting to look quite good. They're really gaining control of their K, cleaning up well enough. I still don't think they will end up winning the world though. Thoughts on Jager/Rehab spread?

DeletedUser118378

Idk why everyone wants .Next to fall, these other rim tribes nearby are doing pretty bad diplomacy imo

DeletedUser

You were rimmed, that sucks. Its part of the game though.
I'm afraid that Ninja! really isn't a contender for the world win, or even to play a part in it to be honest. You're way out behind .Next (well you are for now anyway, I wouldn't imagine that they will be around for much longer). You also have a few FFF members to deal with by the looks of it. They are far from their tribe, but they look to be doing pretty well. Even if your tribe survives those, colour will eventually be at your doorstep. And kicking your door down so hard that it flies out the back.

On another note, I must admit, Jager spread is starting to look quite good. They're really gaining control of their K, cleaning up well enough. I still don't think they will end up winning the world though. Thoughts on Jager/Rehab spread?

I think TDA have the best spread, they were able to creep into Jagers area but also essentially cut off Rehab. I don't think it's any coincidence that Rehab turned Inter into their academy tribe at all as TDA completely cut off any possible growth south.

DeletedUser

Idk why everyone wants .Next to fall, these other rim tribes nearby are doing pretty bad diplomacy imo

Because .Next is useless. If colour didn't eat you, I'm sure FFF would have. Allying with you would be a bad move for any tribe tbh. At the absolute most, a NAP with you would be beneficial for smaller tribes in your area, simply to allow them to grow without being attacked. But the reality is that .Next is the typical noobish rim tribe with lots (well as far as you're concerned anyway) of points. You have a couple of decent players, but nothing substantial. And bad leadership.

I think TDA have the best spread, they were able to creep into Jagers area but also essentially cut off Rehab. I don't think it's any coincidence that Rehab turned Inter into their academy tribe at all as TDA completely cut off any possible growth south.

TDA does have a great spread. They have a broad front with Jager/Rehab though, which will be tough to stack. They also have no large allies in the area. Which is good as far as I'm concerned. I definitely see potential for some strategic alliances in the near future.

s2usyg.jpg

DeletedUser84793

TDA is doing awesome work for what i can tell..their spread nicely in the southern region.

DeletedUser118378

Wow I actually just realized how tiny .next is in the political scheme of things....

brattydreams

makes a huge difference when seeing it in black and white. Having at least talks with other major tribes is important in a tribes survival as well as making sure you eat your own dead weight, sit checks to be sure you don't have point whores and so on. As well as small ops to learn how to work together as a team.

DeletedUser118378

how do tribes with small territory even survive, they eventually have less villages for defence AND offense. while the big tribes can just nuke all they want and rebuild in peace

DeletedUser3932

Interesting developments on the Rehab/Se7en front.

faces4 internalling iDunno, then hoping over to Se7en.

Anyone with information from either tribe?