Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here is my 2nd post for the rest

9. F!

Yea, 9 again to show how fluctuating the world might be but now F! takes the lead over Kian. Still a relatively less known tribe, their single K53 continent only holds a balance on their direct neighbors TDA, Rehab and CGI family. Honestly, unless something big happens and they join in or recruit somewhere else, their influence is still not big enough to make their sole presence a top contender for the win. I believe there are a few capable players and a smart leadership but they'll need to play their cards right on the diplomacy scene and maybe prove themselves joining a future or current major conflict to show their true colors. Might be able to stay on the top 10 but I'd explain it mainly by the lack of other tribes to renew the current top rankings as I believe they will remain at their rank 9-10 ish for at least another month. If somehow they get declared on, Id really wish they wouldnt fall like .Next did in K35.

11. War!

A fast growing rim tribe from the backyard of K34 and now K33 as well, they managed as well to gain a small amount of territory in K35 due to the recent events im assuming. It looks to me like a strong leadership and a great vision or overview of the world's as it is right now but, really too far to have any impact on the world diplomacy as it stands right now. K35 is open, maybe Bale can be taken over but the main other tribe in the area is for sure Llama in southern K34. Their affiliation with their southern border still remains crucial regarding their future as it holds the key or tampon zone to the huge CGIDA family. Of course, Color in K35 has to be taken into consideration but as it stands right now, mainly due to their spread, distance and numbers in the area, they can feel pretty safe about their recent acquisition of a top 20 rank. I predict a growth in the top 10 in the future.

12. Llama

The second half of K34 still remains in possession of the llamas, my ex and amazing tribe haha! Anyway, I'll try to remain objective. As it stands right now, they are sandwiched in between the huge CGIDA family and their northern border War!. Their small opening in K35 might be an option and they seem to have followed a recruiting path to claim some of the K35 players but their growth has been slow as a tribe. They remained relatively low profile after their war against .ex. and it'd be interesting to see how they'll play out from here as they are proven warriors with that relative victory. Nonetheless, their options are slowly shrinking and while it is still possible for them to have an impact on the diplomacy or gain enough dominance to become a contender for the win, we will have to wait and see as they only managed to keep their rank 12.

14. Bale

Personally, I see them more as diplomatic survivors than really a major tribe in the world. Their small clusters in K44 can not have any significant impact and their failure to expand in the tiny K33 enough to claim at least a small piece of W82 only brings them to rank 14 (which I consider quite high already). It is known some old agreements passed from leaderships to new leaderships keep them on the map and while they might have a few players able to put up a fight in the area, the future of the tribe itself looks to be doomed whether it'd be in a near or far future. Considering there is still a few major tribes in the area, they might have open doors somewhere but CGIDA would have the numbers, influence and diplomatic immunity to claim whatever member or village from that small tribe they'd like.

15. Addict

Finally a backyard has appeared on the map for Jager in K56 and K66 but, will it be enough? For now though, the border between those 2 tribes remains relatively open as more targets are available but, the fate of addicts is directly linked with the fate of Jager and their strategy, whatever they'd choose, will have to follow the evolution of the rank #1 tribe. They still have a little time on their hands and a rim to grow to so, a slow rising in the ranks could be anticipated but, they are far too far and too small to have any real impact yet outside their comfort zone. I doubt they would reach the top 10 in a near future but maybe their northern border with FFF could be watched to see what they are worth as their rim influences could clash. This tribe is still in the late-early game stage or barely entering mid-game so we will have to wait to judge more from them.

16. Rim

The review basically repeats itself now with rim in K56. As they however share a much closer border with Jager and are (according to me) a little less well placed geographically on the map, chances are getting very slimmed for that tribe to actually perform on a global scale. Even locally, they have the rank first tribe to deal with and more importantly addict also in the future so, their best hope is to hope for the fall of either of those tribes and grow accordingly. Winning a war against addict could seal a deal for a permanent tribe. Then from there, try to gain somehow dominance in their home K and hope for the best. Needless to say it is a long shot but as long as there is life, there is hope.

17. ANTX

Reaching the 500K point mark now with ANTX, they surprisingly have a small voice on the current core diplomatic scene. Far from being a major power, their small cluster by the se7en family certainly has to be taken into consideration in K55 diplomacy. Not much to say here as everybody who actually needs to be aware of them has taken some sort of action on the matter but, maybe a small window of opportunity could appear in a mid-future if the Jager and Se7en war rages for a long time or if some external major tribes starts acting on the southern hemisphere. However, they probably will remain a small entity and, while there is a possibility they'd be around for a long time, without any change in K55, there is only little chance they'll strive for victory as a tribe.

18 Aten

From the leftovers of -V- and with barely 327K points to juggle with in a heavy core, what saves them now is the low member count of color and the awkward buffer zone they form for color, Jager, se7en and Kian in southern K45. Way too small to actually claim anything more than what they have, they might even have only an impact as simple morale bashers for major powers or hold some strategic forts if they get involved in diplomacy and big scale wars. If they aim for a bigger plan and grow, they'll have to be insanely lucky and join the right wars at the right time to get out of their situation.

19. Beer

Who are they and where are they? Well, they are mainly the gaps you dont see in color's area of influence. Needless to say that with such an elite tribe surrounding them and with barely 300K points which some players alone reach these days, that 30 member tribe has absolutely no way to get out and go forward for a better future. I wish them the best nonetheless and, who knows what could happen in K45.

20. Gold

The south hemisphere needed another actor on the scene but, unfortunately, only the rank 20th tribe showed up. With a notable presence in K65 and K66, they are still to this day pratically invisible with barely 300k points. Ill admit, they are a rim tribe so, time could help them grow a little more but, as they are still in a relatively early part of the world, the end-game stage is catching them faster than they can grow, their fate will be determined by TDA or maybe Jager and addict. Well, we never what might happen so, stay tune and lets see if they can pull something from the 2 two way fronts you can notice in K65.

DeletedUser58259

Appreciate it pal, well.. Each to their own eh.

I don't get lack of respect in the tribe which I lead, when I ask things to get mopped up the guys here bring extra bleach. I have only known most of these players since this world and only a minor few from previous worlds and yet.. They respect me as if they have known me a lot longer.
- Nubzz

But you do get lack of respect from my spies in Jager.

HeftySmurf

on topic please...lol:icon_biggrin:

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 Jäger4.301.7824.301.78240107.5456656.469
2 TDA3.199.2293.363.4894968.6435815.789
3 DA~CGI2.689.6582.728.2454462.0064316.330
4 Se7en2.638.7342.823.7824957.6284735.970
5 CGI~DA2.610.5152.674.9354559.4434096.540
6 ~FFF~2.262.1712.312.0164848.1674435.219
7 Colour2.260.3312.260.33116141.2713506.458
8 F!1.764.1421.823.1484738.7903495.224
9 KIAN1.701.9191.739.0314737.0013065.683
10 Rehab1.625.4531.625.4532273.8842416.745
11 WAR!1.458.2981.494.1934632.4823224.640
12 Llama1.358.0171.358.0174033.9502814.833
13 SUBV941.858941.8583924.1501875.037
14 Addict880.224880.2241462.8731555.679
15 BALE776.699818.3595016.3671924.262
16 ~RIM~560.381560.3813416.4821314.278
17 ANTX522.340536.0854711.4061164.621
18 Aten355.583355.5831132.326655.471
19 Chron.317.879317.8791817.660764.183
20 Manic281.179296.282496.047963.086

Discuss ladies

DeletedUser

# 1 Jager

Hmm..

# 2 TDA

Aaahhh..

# 3/4 DA/CGI

Oooooohhhh..

# 5 Se7en

Noooo..

Kinda just summs the top 5 tribes up..

- Nubzz

brattydreams

Okay you guys made me do homework after a great Halloween Party. The PnP (Politics and Propaganda for those that don't know) on this forum has gone dead.

1 Jäger

Okay so you are Rank #1 and have been for awhile. Seems your war targets have focused more on your ally ReHab who has dropped in Rank by a lot and will probably be gone in the next two weeks . Not a bad thing for Jager, for now as they take some villages and might I say not many TDA and Se7en/SUBV villages. Once Rehab is gone will the tides turn on Jager? Doesn't seem they did much to support their Ally so I am not sure they will get another with such great losses taken by Rehab, unless F! steps into those shoes. (Gratz on the small cluster of SUBV villages recently taken)

Jager does still seem more interested in taking Barbs and other small tribes rather than who they are at war with. So are they really at war or just toying with their enemy? I would have expected much more progress on Se7en after several weeks if they took the war seriously. They may want to curtail the amount of barbs taken by their members those nobles could be used to take more war targets.

Also you kicked a player because they were being eaten by a new and upcoming tribe tribe? Just curious on this one more than anything. You guys do eat your own inactive players for the most part this one seemed to be the exception. Nothing wrong with eating your own if they don't pull their weight just be sure to divvy them up with your more active members and maybe bring some ppl from the back lines to the front lines.

http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2849885&type=&pn=-1

http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10916422&type=&pn=-1

2 TDA

Rank 2 tribe they have a nice spread and cluster. They had Jagger declare on them. I am assuming this is because the Jager Duke took rumors to be Truth from the PnP i.e. externals. They seem to be focused on eating ReHab more than Jager. Will they go after F! as well? Only time will tell. So far they are doing well and holding their own since they like Jager have two war fronts. Let's hope their members don't do as Jager has done and start to become complacent. They seem to eat their inactives as most good tribes do. It looks like you might eat some barbs but not many so I am assuming it is for church purposes because of your tight spread.

3 DA~CGI

Nice spread between you and your sister tribe. As many have noted in the past Owning a rim can have many benefits for defending your front lines. One of your tribes is making great progress against ReHab. Congratz! But your other tribe seems more interested in eating barbs. Seems it would be better to be hitting ReHab and F! rather than all those barbs.

4 Se7en

You have been warring for some time against ReHab and Jager. I am sad to see the stats if I am to be honest. Especially where you declared and not the other way around. I see you making inroads on Jager but they have made more into you, very frankly other tribes have made more progress against even ReHab than you have. Your ally SUBV seems to be taking a ton of hits for you, once they are gone what will you do for an alliance? Other tribes are outgrowing you as well and soon you will drop even in the ranks. Step up your game or go home.

It seems to this observer that you thought if you declared on Jager that would be enough to make them up and quit and when they didn't you decided to ignore them. ( Heck I can't decide if Stealthy is hating them or kissing their backsides here on the externals when he posts.) They are making inroads into your villages even if at a snails pace. You are even slower than they are to take out your war targets. And the barbeling goes on here as well.

5 CGI~DA
Read your sister tribes review I added yours in there with them.

6 ~FFF~

Looks like they are busy eating the other tribes from their k's with a few expansions. Would like to see them take on some other big tribes in their area like ADDICT or maybe some other top 20 tribes they share borders with, just to see what they can do. They do seem to fly under the radar for the most part.

7 Colour

Colour what can I say? A 16 member team that seems to kick ass and take names later. They seem to have taken out a lot of tribes in their area and possibly a little upset with Llama for taking in their food. Who will they hit next is the big question. They have several targets to pick from. Will they hit Llama for taking in their refugees? Maybe Kain since they share a decent border or ~FFF~ whom they share a decent border with as well? Lots of options only time will tell or will they come on and let us know?

Those barbs though ugh!! That is a lot of barbs here recently. I didn't look at the map closely so I am going to assume since I see what those same players nobled for live targets that most are for churches. Which makes sense from this tribe. They don't seem the type to like a diet of grey but more a red diet.

8 F!

Well what is there to say? You are newly broken off from ReHab from your failed merge. The big question is will the tribes that were warring ReHab let you off the hook or go after you as well. You seem busy internalizing or eating barbs for the time being.

9 KIAN

Nice tight cluster in the core. Question is what are they up to? You don't hear from them much in the externals. They seem to be having a war with their internals and the barbarians.

10 WAR!

They are a bit quiet on here but have a nice spread that Llama should never have allowed to happen. But a birdie tells me they have relations with Llama. If Colour decides to expand on the Llama's will they join in and if so on which side will they land? They also seem to eat a lot of barbs rather than players.

11 Llama

Llama's what were you thinking!!! You let War! grow to your backside and that will be a mistake in the future. Even if you have relations in the future you will have to eventually go to war with them. They have no way to expand forward without going through you. That is fact.

Now your second huge mistake here in recent history was to take in refugees. That is a tribal wars no no and other tribes take notice and see you as real potential food. As a result you could have a major three front war on your hands maybe even four fronts. And I do hear the angry grumblings from various other tribes about your recent recruits. I am sure Colour, War!, CGI family, and even little old Bale would love to tag team you so they can all grow. You have put yourself in a very big pickle.

That is all for now since this has taken me from my farming and family time. I do hope it sparks some debate from all. Sorry it isn't the full 20 this time. I don't usually write in this thread but it felt like it was dying.

HeftySmurf

Okay you guys made me do homework after a great Halloween Party. The PnP (Politics and Propaganda for those that don't know) on this forum has gone dead.

7 Colour

Colour what can I say? A 16 member team that seems to kick ass and take names later. They seem to have taken out a lot of tribes in their area and possibly a little upset with Llama for taking in their food. Who will they hit next is the big question. They have several targets to pick from. Will they hit Llama for taking in their refugees? Maybe Kain since they share a decent border or ~FFF~ whom they share a decent border with as well? Lots of options only time will tell or will they come on and let us know?

Those barbs though ugh!! That is a lot of barbs here recently. I didn't look at the map closely so I am going to assume since I see what those same players nobled for live targets that most are for churches. Which makes sense from this tribe. They don't seem the type to like a diet of grey but more a red diet.

Grey filled the time before we munched more reds

DeletedUser

Actually mate, a lot of the barbs recently ate were Treetous villages. He quit the game and wen't barb so we had around 200k ish worth of barbs to gobble up. But eh, doesn't excuse the rest of the barbing we done eh.

That doesn't actually seem like a very positive post in regards to Jager though, why not compliment the fact that we are warring two fronts and winning on either side, the fact we have made multiple players go to the rim from Subv, Ghost, Se7en, and even a couple now from TDA. See none of this gets picked up really but the negatives.

You ask are we are war or toying with the enemy..?

RankTribe namePointsVillages wonLost villagesRatioOpponents defeated (off.)Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Jäger602.593124472.65.340.8604.870.358
2 Rehab313.38378531.52.931.5363.275.343
3 TDA287.31264282.32.085.8671.735.879
4 Se7en285.66263361.82.653.2764.313.652

If you look at the stats, which again aren't fully true as Se7en and TDA removed players before they got rimmed and multiple players left the tribe(s). Though even as they, minus out Rehab which are now gone we have around the same caps, actually we would have more than TDA and Se7en combined.

Try not always post the negatives, I understand you probably, actually most likely don't like us in Jager due to the cocky remarks and the way people take me though try post some positives as there are plenty.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

I actually did make some positive posts even gave you a congratz on the subv cluster you took. I guess your eyes aren't working to well for you atm. What I am criticizing is that many of the barbs taken weren't your player going barb (which isn't great that you let that happen rather than set an op to have him eaten) instead they should be focusing on your war fronts more. You could have made a lot more progress in your wars if you had your members more focused and leap frogging each other to the front lines. But heck that is good strategy why listen to little old me?