Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser116463

how do tribes with small territory even survive, they eventually have less villages for defence AND offense. while the big tribes can just nuke all they want and rebuild in peace

They've survived because of morale and turtle'ing around and if someone left the tribe, then someone will join.

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
green.png
LordChrisJoined19th October 2015 - 09:0839,193
red.png
pooreboy464Left19th October 2015 - 09:080
green.png
faces4Joined19th October 2015 - 09:08212,961
red.png
noobiezcorpzLeft19th October 2015 - 09:0842,675
green.png
waynocJoined19th October 2015 - 09:0824,005
red.png
PiNkY.BeNkLeft19th October 2015 - 09:0854,125
red.png
RoccatLeft16th October 2015 - 13:0445,750
green.png
ProximitiJoined16th October 2015 - 09:0436,309
red.png
visuawareLeft16th October 2015 - 05:0446,502
green.png
RoccatJoined15th October 2015 - 22:0551,298
red.png
XankouLeft15th October 2015 - 19:041,694
green.png
noobiezcorpzJoined13th October 2015 - 06:0437,834
red.png
ProximitiLeft13th October 2015 - 06:0433,750

DeletedUser

Well, its been a while but, I'll give another try on my personal top 20 tribe analysis. Im kinda retired from the world though as some of you might know but hopefully I'll try to stay on track and accurate.

1. Jager

No doubt here their spot in the top 20 is deserved and their consistency has to be taken into consideration as they did hold their top ranking for quite a while. With apparent intelligent diplomatic decisions taken and im assuming a strong and active leadership with their stability and top ranking, now comes a turning point though as other major powers finally arrive to rivalize against them in their area or on the world's diplomacy. Obviously, their member base and teamwork will determine if they should keep their first rank and, while nothing is set yet, from the looks of the war with Se7en and major conflicts against their southern border TDA to be expected, the outcomes will be determinant in their end-game plan if they aim to win the world. This was easily predictable already months in advance for declarations of some sort and they played their cards the way they should have so now, it all comes down if they'll be good enough to make the cut from the early-game and end game phase as their bluff to skip the mid-game seems to have been successful. This review looks quite good but honestly, personally I see a lot of top contenders for the world so, there is still a lot left to prove from Jager.

2. TDA

Well, as I had predicted, here they are now firmly set and ready to play with the big boys of the world. Of course, their top 5 rank is safely set (which is not always easy) and while they sort of remain a rim tribe, their well planned recruitment and expansion so far seems to ensure their stay to reach the end-game of W82. Not a criticism, they are still 1 step behind the core tribes as I'd call it a mid game strategy and their recent involvement against the top tribe Jager will have to be followed but, as long as that front would hold, they still have a rim to expand towards putting them in a very safe spot. Would they badly lose the war it'd become a whole other story but im confident that this first big step on the world diplomacy wont be their last.

3. Se7en (and SUBV)

There is so much to say once again here but, I'll try to keep it simple. Obviously a great leadership and a strong member base, that would generally mean a future in the end-game phase assuming activity stays high. However, even if they are winning both of their fronts right now, there is so much more work to do to achieve a win for W82. No doubt though that they are on the right direction to do so and im curious on how they'll manage to collect some spoils of war (if they do win against Rehab or Jager). In that particular case, expansion becomes a crucial element and while they hold a very strong cluster (probably the strongest so far in the world) with a high density of village, now is the time to reach the next step. They are still in their mid-game mindset and even if everything is in their favor, after those 2 giants, much more are to be faced. No doubt this would be a very fun tribe to be in and they exploited their core position the best one could have hoped for a church world. Diplomacy still holds an important role for them and requires a versatile leadership but, once again, I remain confident as they'll probably hold a top 5 position for a long time.

4. CGIDA family

Holding 2 spots at the top now, the CGIDA family seems to have a very good leadership under Siren's command. Being also the only tribe to have a core continent of their own and a rim continent, their set up seems to be one of a true #1 tribe in the world. Without much surprise, if you combine their union, they do have the strongest amount of points villages and etc but, even if the past K44 wars did benefit them a lot, im pleasantly surprised they made their impressively greedy early game set up work. Obviously, even if a nice review so far has been written, nothing is won yet and they now border notable players on the world diplomacy such as Se7en, Rehab, Color, Kian and even some rim tribes such as F! to the south and Llama and War! to the north. They have a little time on their hands having a margin of a few opportunities and their next move has to be followed to see how things will evolve. Hopefully other major powers will become as good as they are to see the big picture and, while some skirmishes have been happening on their southern border with Rehab, this probably won't be their only act to achieve victory.

6. FFF

FFF finally comes up and reach slowly the top of the rankings. With that #6 rank (that Id consider rank 5 given the CGI family fusion) we can easily say they've earned their say on the world diplomacy. However, they remain a truly rim tribe and their major concerns or actions remained mainly in K46,36 and recently K35 with the fall of .Next. Having bordered and still bordering major powers including Color, Jager .Next and addict, we can safely say that, while they may had a safer growth than some core tribes, their presence in the big lead is notable and not to be under-estimated. While it is hard to predict what would be good or bad for them as patience is often key to lead a successful tribe, im quite interested to see how the K35 battlefield will evolve and if their numbers will be enough to continue their age of prosperity and growth.

7. Color

Well, their small number of members with quite some success has now been enough to keep those guys on the map for a long time. Having safely secured a top 10 rank and completely crushed their northern opponent .Next, we could predict a steady and possibly fast growth in the future without too much competition. With only 1.8 million points and such a huge area of influence to cover, we can not truly count them yet as a superpower though but it is hard to say they wont become one as the world progresses. It'd be very hard to put them down and unless some poor diplomacy and luck happens from their point of view, the only thing we can do is wait and see what is going to happen. While they had the K45 challenge to hold, now they added also the K35 one to stretch their grasp but, nothing seems to indicate it'd be too much to handle.

8. Rehab

Already down to 8 and losing ground to be expected, I unfortunately predict this tribe will fall out of the top 10. If they do remain independant though (which I'd hope) this obviously mean losing a winning position for W82 right now but it does switch it for a safer position to maybe in the future overcome some of their foes locally. Every bad situation can be turned in a good one (like we saw for .Ex. earlier this world for example) but NOW is the time to act. Whether it would be to turn the tides of the war or making sacrifices and changing their direction to fit some clustered tribe like KIAN for example, only time will tell if they'll remain and how the K54 diplomacy will change. With F! disaffiliating and being bordered by every other single top 5 tribes there is only so much you can do before you get overwhelm.

9. Kian

Now reaching 1.5 million points this is probably the last major tribe as of right now to have a significant say on the world diplomatic scene. Im not saying the rest of the top 20 is negligible but, they probably have some more work to reach the big boys on the winning play list. Kian barely makes it on my mind but im really impressed to see them still around since my last review. It must definitively be a really fun tribe to take part of and their dense cluster in K45 seems incredibly safe. Their small voice on the world diplomatic scene however has to be heard soon otherwise, a little bit like se7en, expansion will become an issue. They do benefit from the fall of their eastern neighbors and from the sparse distribution of color in K45 but with the CGIDA family and se7en family bordering them, either some major map restrictions are to be expected or some big challenges to overcome. I however expect them to stay for quite a while in this world and, hopefully grow a little more even if I have trouble seeing how to make it happen enough to keep up with their neighbors.

Ill finish the top 20 later on a future post.

DeletedUser

Influence Analysis

My Analysis of the tribes that I feel have a say in the future of the world: (In order of rank, not importance)

1: Jager

Jager has been receiving enough hate on the externals to make them shy in their real lives. Yes, I know - nobody playing TW has a real life. That was a joke :lol: Despite all the hate and criticism they've been receiving lately, which is largely due to their leader being rekt on the forums, it cannot be denied that Jager have done well. They've held the top spot, and even in war time have continued to widen the gap on #2. Good job guys. They have some top class players, that's for sure. They are currently at war with se7en and SUBV, as well as recently TDA. The TDA war is too recent to tell anything from, but Jager has done well enough against se7en.
Jager has an impressive spread on the map, covering almost their entire K, and spilling out into the surrounding K's. Their core is very clustered as a result of lots of barb nobling, and as much as it pains me to say, the barbling has made Jager have a formidable cluster. It will not be easy to break through their core.
I think most are surprised that Jager are still around in such a big way, and I even think that they will be able to fight se7en and TDA at the same time, at the same time as maintaining an aggressive growth rate. So as things stand, their future isn't as doom and gloom as the externals would make it seem. However, their leader, Nubzz, is becoming ballsy and arrogant, having mentioned that he plans to declare on 4 - 5 more tribes! Props for the work you've done so far man, but you're setting your tribe up for a gangbang if you go ahead and declare on more tribes. Nice and easy does it. Don't jump the gun and let arrogance sink you.
Despite the mostly good review, their leadership is a bunch of nubzz :)lol:) There is some information that I have that literally made my jaw hit the desk. I'm not sharing this information at this point, but trust me when I say that you'd literally bang your head against the wall. Unless there is a leadership change, Jager is not a contender for the world win.

2: TDA

I'm not yet sure what to think of TDA to be completely honest. They have a really great spread, pretty much dominating the south of the map. While they do have a largeish front with the current top tribe, who they are at war with, they have a relatively safe backline on the rim, with plenty room to expand. They are very unclustered though when compared to other top tribes, and this leaves them with plenty of room to expand within their own territory to cluster up and maximise the efficiency of their churches. We will see within the next week or two if they can live up to their rank, as the fighting with Jager will surely intensify.

3: Se7en/SUBV

In all honesty, I expected either se7en or Jager to crumble quick, but alas, I was wrong. Although Jager is doing better than se7en, se7en has managed to recover from the initial failure to hold a front, and have slowed the Jager front a lot. They have done very well against Rehab. Despite this, they are vulnerable. If CGI or KIAN hit them now, I don't see how they could last. However, it is more beneficial for those tribes to allow se7en to continue to hinder Jager and act as a buffer between them. They are fairly well clustered, but they have nowhere to grow other than on their war fronts, which will force member participation in the wars. I do expect them to be around for a while.

4: CGI

Wow, what an awesome spread! With a rim K pretty much secured, and a core K also mostly secured, they have massive potential. They do however have a lot of work ahead of them. Their core K is riddled with clusters of smaller tribes, which will need to be dealt with. This will probably have to wait until after Rehab mostly, but at this rate, rehab won't be around long anyway. They have plenty of expansion room, both outwardly and inwardly. It will be interesting to see if they war colour or KIAN, both of which they have a front with.
A merge is likely on the cards in the foreseeable future, which will see them put the top under one roof, and eat the rest. This is a family to watch for sure.

5: FFF

FFF is fully a rim tribe, but they seem to be a solid bunch. They are untested however, as they have had no major conflicts, and don't seem to be interested in jumping the gun either. Can they work as a solid team? We will have to find out. They do have some powerhouse players in that tribe though, so I watch with anticipation to see what will become of them.
Their cluster is not nearly as tight as the large tribes they are near, and I think this will be a problem going forward. They have a border with a few big name tribes, like Jager and Colour. They will run out of outward expansion room soon, as they are approaching the outer rim, and are boxed in by Jager and colour. It will be interesting to see how they handle that.

6: Colour

Of all the tribes, colour is my personal favourite for the win. This is a serious group of players, and they've done incredibly well to be where they are with only 16 members. While this is fine for now, Colour will need to recruit more, or even have a merge at some point if they want to win. As the world progresses and players grow, they will not be able to keep up with the combined growth of top tribes if they only have 16 players. They will still be a powerhouse team, but they will fall behind points and growth wise. Despite this, I still expect all of their members to remain top ranked players.
Colour can pretty much pick whatever direction they want to expand in, but going at CGI will be a tough one. I fully expect them to win that conflict, but it would be so time consuming to eat 2 whole K's worth of CGI. When they are finished in K35, they will have to find the Next target. My guess would be KIAN? That would give them access to the rest of the world, and if they crave conflict as much as I think they do, that would be a fun option for them. FFF is another option, which would give them a front with Jager. But then we'd have to watch Nubzz become the next Jinxsta, spamming the forums with complaints of how they are getting rekt.
Colour has a gap between their 2 clusters, but it has been gradually closing, and there is nothing in that gap that threatens them either.

7: KIAN

The last on this list is only here begrudgingly if I'm honest. KIAN doesn't strike me as a tribe that will be around in the end game, but for now they do have the potential to significantly impact the world's power stage. I say this because if they were to attack se7en, se7en would not be able to survive this kind of a multi front war. Or at least not easily. If they survived that, I'd be hugely impressed. Not that warring se7en would be a good idea for them though, as se7en is acting as a good buffer for them, allowing them to focus on expanding to their east, to where -V- was. This is their only real expansion option, as any other direction would cause wars that I really don't think they could win.
Their cluster is brilliantly clustered, so it would be damn hard to crack the cluster. This being said, I don't think they will be around all that much longer. A war with either CGI or Colour will likely be the end of them.

So in conclusion, the world is still young, and we cannot tell who will or will not be around end game. Many of the above tribes will not be a part of it, but their members certainly will. Wars, mergers, internals etc will happen, and many of the tribes will be involved in the merges. I look forward to seeing who.

Just a reminder that the tribes above are not supposed to be the top tribes analysis, its more the tribes who play a major part in the future of W82.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Good afternoon guys, very nice analysis of each of the top contenders.. It's more than appreciated by the people to actually support the work that's been done and the effort that's being put in so well done.

I just want to clear a few things up, I've seen on the forums on several occasions now that I am ballzy, that we will declare on 4-5 tribes.. Actually, in your analysis Duke Grim you mentioned that we would declare on 4-5 more tribes due to seeing this message posted in this forums:

35764_thumb
Indecisive Nubzzon 29.09. at 12:30

Ballzy is what's needed now that this world is going quiet.

Rehab though, they are our alliance so we won't be eating them up, that was a joke.. :)

Though we have a few tribes in the top 15.. Around 4-5 of them who we will declare on soon.. Gotta make it interesting!

- Nubzz

Now, yeah you are right in saying that I actually said this and by all means everyone can read as I'm well aware of this but did you actually dig deep to look at when this message was wrote? It was stated to FameInFame on the 29.09.2015 that Jager would declare on 4-5 tribes. As by this stage I knew that Subv and Anthrax worked alongside Se7en and I assumed there was more which were going to aid them in the war once we declared.

jager has se7en sins » Show statistics
Ally
Jägerbomb
Alcohol Rehabilitation Clinic
Enemy
Deadly Sin
Anthrax
Ghost
SUBVERSION
Beginning of the war
on 01.10. at 17:29:21
Duration of war
21 days 6:56:02
Offer peace Invite a tribe to your side

War was declared on 01.10.2015, after the message was wrote to FameInFame, therefore the tribes in question were the 3 tribes I mentioned before which were Se7en, Subv and Anthrax and as I expected Se7en had another tribe they added to the war which was Ghost. Who may I add, are now gone.. Rest their souls. This sums up that the 4-5 tribes in which we were going to declare on are the 4 tribes that are actually in the war. Actually, I do believe that another tribe from K46 joined them in the war also but due to how embarrassing they were I forget there name.

So, this clears up the fact that when you run your mouth on the forums about gangbangs and me being ballzy in regards to declaring war on tribes that when I actually wrote this it was prior to actually declaring on Se7en. Or well, them declare on us which we actually.. We nicked some villages so we were expecting it to happen.

Next time, before you post remarks about tribes and by all means it's a good read.. Atleast try and gain some actual facts to back your words of wisdom up. Now, what will happen is someone will mention a ramless nuke, someone will now mention nubzz being ballzy and possibly someone will mention that Jager can't handle this pressure? From day one I've had hassle on these forums, firstly regarding previous worlds etc etc.. I've had players try to speak down to me. I been aggressive to BigBull and apologised more a less right away. I'm not perfect, I'm not the best player, I don't think I ever said we were the best tribe.. Though right now we are doing more than every other tribe on this world and all I ask is that you show some respect for the players who log on daily to fight large wars (At this stage of the world) to give you guys something interesting to watch and talk about.

Enough said.. Time for a coffee, a smoke and to chill out as Cek said and watch some netflix.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

I like the review, pretty much said it all, and the little add ups about Nubzz made the review even better, but pls do share that thing you heard. I wanna smack my head in the table (pm me :p)

DeletedUser

I like the review, pretty much said it all, and the little add ups about Nubzz made the review even better, but pls do share that thing you heard. I wanna smack my head in the table (pm me :p)

I do believe he said "bang your head against the wall" "mate". Again, lack of concentration.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Good afternoon guys, very nice analysis of each of the top contenders.. It's more than appreciated by the people to actually support the work that's been done and the effort that's being put in so well done.

I just want to clear a few things up, I've seen on the forums on several occasions now that I am ballzy, that we will declare on 4-5 tribes.. Actually, in your analysis Duke Grim you mentioned that we would declare on 4-5 more tribes due to seeing this message posted in this forums:

35764_thumb
Indecisive Nubzzon 29.09. at 12:30

Ballzy is what's needed now that this world is going quiet.

Rehab though, they are our alliance so we won't be eating them up, that was a joke.. :)

Though we have a few tribes in the top 15.. Around 4-5 of them who we will declare on soon.. Gotta make it interesting!

- Nubzz

Now, yeah you are right in saying that I actually said this and by all means everyone can read as I'm well aware of this but did you actually dig deep to look at when this message was wrote? It was stated to FameInFame on the 29.09.2015 that Jager would declare on 4-5 tribes. As by this stage I knew that Subv and Anthrax worked alongside Se7en and I assumed there was more which were going to aid them in the war once we declared.

jager has se7en sins » Show statistics
Ally
Jägerbomb
Alcohol Rehabilitation Clinic
Enemy
Deadly Sin
Anthrax
Ghost
SUBVERSION
Beginning of the war
on 01.10. at 17:29:21
Duration of war
21 days 6:56:02
Offer peace Invite a tribe to your side

War was declared on 01.10.2015, after the message was wrote to FameInFame, therefore the tribes in question were the 3 tribes I mentioned before which were Se7en, Subv and Anthrax and as I expected Se7en had another tribe they added to the war which was Ghost. Who may I add, are now gone.. Rest their souls. This sums up that the 4-5 tribes in which we were going to declare on are the 4 tribes that are actually in the war. Actually, I do believe that another tribe from K46 joined them in the war also but due to how embarrassing they were I forget there name.

So, this clears up the fact that when you run your mouth on the forums about gangbangs and me being ballzy in regards to declaring war on tribes that when I actually wrote this it was prior to actually declaring on Se7en. Or well, them declare on us which we actually.. We nicked some villages so we were expecting it to happen.

Next time, before you post remarks about tribes and by all means it's a good read.. Atleast try and gain some actual facts to back your words of wisdom up. Now, what will happen is someone will mention a ramless nuke, someone will now mention nubzz being ballzy and possibly someone will mention that Jager can't handle this pressure? From day one I've had hassle on these forums, firstly regarding previous worlds etc etc.. I've had players try to speak down to me. I been aggressive to BigBull and apologised more a less right away. I'm not perfect, I'm not the best player, I don't think I ever said we were the best tribe.. Though right now we are doing more than every other tribe on this world and all I ask is that you show some respect for the players who log on daily to fight large wars (At this stage of the world) to give you guys something interesting to watch and talk about.

Enough said.. Time for a coffee, a smoke and to chill out as Cek said and watch some netflix.

- Nubzz

You were right, I did overlook that. Good spot, thanks for clearing that up. I apologise for the misunderstanding, really stupid oversight really.

With regards to you being ballsy (which is not always a bad thing, I'm personally a huge fan of my pair), I stand by it. You've made some bold statements to these tribes you are at war with. I'm sure you realise that Jager is at a precarious point right now, and one wrong move could push Jager the wrong way. And no I'm not talking about warring se7en and TDA at once.

As for my comment about your leadership: I stand by that as well. As I said, I'm not going to share my reasons right now, and no I cannot explain why, else that would ruin it. You've done well to get Jager as far as you have, so good job on that. I respect you for that much. But as far as end game is concerned, I'm afraid that you're not the guy to lead Jager through.

DeletedUser117168

I do believe he said "bang your head against the wall" "mate". Again, lack of concentration.

- Nubzz

ahaha, is there some rule set by the universe that obligates me to smack my head against a wall instead of a table? shh nubzz..

again, great review, don't discuss here

DeletedUser

Appreciate it pal, well.. Each to their own eh.

I don't get lack of respect in the tribe which I lead, when I ask things to get mopped up the guys here bring extra bleach. I have only known most of these players since this world and only a minor few from previous worlds and yet.. They respect me as if they have known me a lot longer.

Do I think I'm capable of leading Jager right to the end? Who knows, who actually knows what's going to happen over the next few months here but as I stated previous I bet every penny I have that Jager will give this world exactly what we joined and intended to do. All I know is all these guys, possibly one or two don't but I would say all, respect me as a leader and a duke and they trust me to make the right decisions on behalf of them. This world, each tribal decision has been correct, our diplomacy has been correct and the way we have grown and outgrown tribes has been bang on.

I don't expect outsiders to understand how I play, what I do to help each individual that I play alongside. I have played alongside a lot of amazing players and they don't come to me bickering and throwing remarks around as they know that the way I lead is different though it's effective and efficient. Stated previously, I joined this world with a handful of players and made a top tribe with not an over the top amount of tribal changes, precise recruitment and the right communication with each individual. Surely if i'm that bad we would have crumbled way before now.

But eh..

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

I don't get lack of respect in the tribe which I lead, when I ask things to get mopped up the guys here bring extra bleach. I have only known most of these players since this world and only a minor few from previous worlds and yet.. They respect me as if they have known me a lot longer.

Do I think I'm capable of leading Jager right to the end? Who knows, who actually knows what's going to happen over the next few months here but as I stated previous I bet every penny I have that Jager will give this world exactly what we joined and intended to do. All I know is all these guys, possibly one or two don't but I would say all, respect me as a leader and a duke and they trust me to make the right decisions on behalf of them. This world, each tribal decision has been correct, our diplomacy has been correct and the way we have grown and outgrown tribes has been bang on.

I don't expect outsiders to understand how I play, what I do to help each individual that I play alongside. I have played alongside a lot of amazing players and they don't come to me bickering and throwing remarks around as they know that the way I lead is different though it's effective and efficient. Stated previously, I joined this world with a handful of players and made a top tribe with not an over the top amount of tribal changes, precise recruitment and the right communication with each individual. Surely if i'm that bad we would have crumbled way before now.

But eh..

- Nubzz

Yes, your diplomacy has been good, your recruitment questionable but honestly mostly strategically good, and your overall leadership has proven to be good. So I'm not trying to say that you're a useless leader. But the devil is in the details, and I really wish I could tell you what I'm talking about, but that would be detrimental to me at this point :) But with these kinds of messups, it shows that your leadership has been too focused on the broader aspects, and not enough on the less broad.

DeletedUser117168

But eh..

- Nubzz

I still don't get it why you take things so seriously out here. This is a game you're taking too seriously, go out, get some fresh air. Plus, you mentioned "lack of concentration" if you really want to, I'll lose some time elaborating my posts just to satisfy your needs...

In all seriousness, you aren't a bad leader, but you're definitely biting more than you can chew.

Reasons I say this a) don't act dumb on me, I can tell you told your guys to expand towards k46 area, still unsure if it was to get a backline or just to keep the rim busy or testing rim tribes commitment. b) warring two fronts, don't you think k it would be better to stack your actual fronts instead of trying, or at least that's what it seems, to get a new enemy/front? Plain dumb call, even for the fun of testing the rim and the skills here, you'll probably regret that decision, but that's just my call. c) say whatever you wanna say about the date, it has indeed been 3 weeks after you said that about warring 4-5 tribes, but how much of it wasn't just coincidences that seven joined war with 3 other tribes? I think it was a coincidence but you used it as a nice excuse.

Never mention I have lack of concentration or try to outsmart me, I'm always watching and paying attention to every step you give. Love you Nubzz, good luck on your wars.

DeletedUser

Would really love to see what you are talking about.. Putting another spanner in the works.

Let's face it pal, everything we have done up until this point has been for a reason, some wrong, some right though overall mostly right. We've shown the most aggression, capping the most warred villages, been at the top the longest.. Meh.. All in a days work.

Enlighten us with your mails/messages please, it's not that I mind but I would really love to expand on them more and explain as I usually do that some of the details are missing, some untrue and mostly made up. Like them 4-5 tribes I was going to declare on? Remember that old chestnut.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

I don't need mails, it's clear you guys have no info about the rim and how functional the rim is. It's a good strategy to test the rim and their players, just not the right moment to do it.. Like I said you're warring 2 other top tribes, it's like you wanna be gangbanged to prove something or to be able to say "Jager only died cause we've been gangbanged" when in the end it was but your fault. I agre with Grim you're not gonna be in the end game leadership of Jager, I think.

DeletedUser

Here's what happened..

The southern players on the front to TDA, everyone of them asked that we hit TDA or that we get the lines stacked as it was always going to happen (War between Jager/TDA) due to the fact that Rehab/Jager were above and the only way TDA could go was through one of us, which in an alliance we trust each other to back each other up. Due to TDAs size in players they had to war with bigger players for morale reasons and basically because the area in which they are located has been cleaned out.

Don't come on here saying that I personally planned a gangbang of top tribes on Jager, this was going to happen even if I didn't declare as stated in the mail from FameInFame minutes before I declared so the intention was there. Do I have to post the mails and the time of declaration to again enlighten you on the fact that TDA were going to declare on us? I don't doubt your experience nor doubt the fact you watch every move I make as everyone wants to see the top tribe slip up but what happened was always going to happen even if we didn't declare first.

Try to atleast look at the maps, understand which way players nobled prior to this war preparing and stacking from TDAs side in preparation to this war as from what I can see they seen a link in which they think they can break and enganged way before the declaration had occurred.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

I'll give you a point because truth is, and if I denied it I would be a hypocrite, that ceks did send the train or the noble to the prenobled barb prior to the TDA war declaration. Which still doesn't make you look less bad, your players are trying to expand towards rim areas that are taken by other tribes. As much as I'd like to see it as an expansion strategy if you had so much info and knowledge that TDA was going to declare and if communication is good in Jager then you should have advised your own member not to noble in that area, I do hope you know which village im talking about

With that said, I still think Jager are biting more than they can chew and it won't be good for you guys, but who am I to say anything.

Plus, I'm a nubcake, don't say I'm experienced, it makes me blush

DeletedUser84793

good reviews on all party's..i may or may not agree with everything..but i hope more players will continue their top tribe reviews! very interesting indeed. thanks guys! well done.:icon_cool: