Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The difference in this war is that the ball is in our court, we can play this war as fast or as slow as we want. That's the beauty of it. Gratz on taking some Subv? Why not mention ANTX who were clustered and tougher opponent, why not mention the fact that Se7en although have all this firepower still haven't done any real damage? Why not mention the fact we've been at the top from more a less the start of the world? The fact that our ODA is coming up on x2 the tribe in #2. You mention one tiny positive in three paragraphs, is that all the #1 tribe in this world is worth? You're all waiting for that one slip up to say I told you so, to sit back and chuckle and think.. Jesus I'm glad they failed.. But that day isn't even close.

Atleast when I done an analysis of the top tribes I actually gave the positives and negatives of each tribe and been fair, just seems like another hater just trying to ridicule a tribe for being at the top.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

did you read what I said about se7en or just about your tribe?

DeletedUser

I don't care about the other tribes, of course I read what you wrote I'm just wondering why in them 3 paragraphs that you basically slated us regarding barbs and left one silly line about taking out some Subv. What about TDA and Se7en? What about going into them stats and just elaborate on them? All them barbs we took and all that ODA we gained eh. The same group of noobs with the same negative attitudes slating the top tribe due to being jealous. Happens "every" world.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

I don't care about the other tribes, of course I read what you wrote I'm just wondering why in them 3 paragraphs that you basically slated us regarding barbs and left one silly line about taking out some Subv. What about TDA and Se7en? What about going into them stats and just elaborate on them? All them barbs we took and all that ODA we gained eh. The same group of noobs with the same negative attitudes slating the top tribe due to being jealous. Happens "every" world.

- Nubzz

Here have a cookie for your hurt feelings Nubz

DeletedUser

Smasher.. That saying now must have been used a billion times. Wise up son.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

- Nubzz

If constant reassurance as what you clearly so desperately crave, go ask your mother, not people on the externals. And yes it has been mentioned several times that you guys have done well, but you seem to be so self-conscious that you only ever notice it when someone slates your tribe. We are not here to praise you for every single thing you have done well. Oh well done on upgrading your farm when you ran out of space, that was just sheer freaking genius! See how stupid it is? If that is what you want, you're in the wrong place.

You know what would be the best thing to do? Listen when people slate you or your tribe. Most of the time, it is accurate or at least based on accuracy. Brush away the hate, and extract the raw content of people's posts. And take that information, and use it. Don't complain when we slate you for an issue, rather go and take a good and proper look at that issue, and decide for yourself if it is an issue. People respect people who can do that. People do not respect people who are super sensitive and can't use perfectly good information just because it came with an insult or even just a mean tone.

DeletedUser44759

You know what would be the best thing to do? Listen when people slate you or your tribe. Most of the time, it is accurate or at least based on accuracy. Brush away the hate, and extract the raw content of people's posts. And take that information, and use it. Don't complain when we slate you for an issue, rather go and take a good and proper look at that issue, and decide for yourself if it is an issue. People respect people who can do that. People do not respect people who are super sensitive and can't use perfectly good information just because it came with an insult or even just a mean tone.

That should be pasted into every council forum in every tribe.

brattydreams

Actually mate, a lot of the barbs recently ate were Treetous villages. He quit the game and wen't barb so we had around 200k ish worth of barbs to gobble up. But eh, doesn't excuse the rest of the barbing we done eh.

That doesn't actually seem like a very positive post in regards to Jager though, why not compliment the fact that we are warring two fronts and winning on either side, the fact we have made multiple players go to the rim from Subv, Ghost, Se7en, and even a couple now from TDA. See none of this gets picked up really but the negatives.

You ask are we are war or toying with the enemy..?

RankTribe namePointsVillages wonLost villagesRatioOpponents defeated (off.)Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Jäger602.593124472.65.340.8604.870.358
2 Rehab313.38378531.52.931.5363.275.343
3 TDA287.31264282.32.085.8671.735.879
4 Se7en285.66263361.82.653.2764.313.652

If you look at the stats, which again aren't fully true as Se7en and TDA removed players before they got rimmed and multiple players left the tribe(s). Though even as they, minus out Rehab which are now gone we have around the same caps, actually we would have more than TDA and Se7en combined.

Try not always post the negatives, I understand you probably, actually most likely don't like us in Jager due to the cocky remarks and the way people take me though try post some positives as there are plenty.

- Nubzz

I understand that we might not be the same tribe as the others who have previously won, though tell me what we are doing wrong? Aren't we doing what we are suppose to do? Go to war with other big tribes? I just don't see why there is so much negativity towards Jager. What can I do to amend it and become a player who Dukes a tribe which has the respect of the players like yourself? Some people just don't like to see others succeed, inside and outside of the game. #Fact.

- Nubzz

It isn't that you are doing something wrong as a tribe. You are ranked #1 and have been for awhile so Kudos there. You are making progress on your wars albeit very slowly in my opinion.

Your biggest problem is the way some in your tribe come on here (this includes you) and act like you are awesome players and their poop don't stink. "I have High ODA" yet barbles way too much (move him to a front so he can get the odd to match the oda) then we can talk about how Godly he may or may not be. Or "We are Rank #1" Great we all know that already, you sitting here shouting it from the roof tops isn't going to make us bow down and kiss your feet. It is the job of others to try and bring you down a peg or two in game and here on the forums. If we didn't would you strive so hard?

Telling me you had a player go barb and that is the reason for some of your barbeling is silly since he shouldn't have been allowed to go barb unless he got a perm ban for cheating. Either way you look at that situation it makes you as the leader look bad for allowing it to happen if he was red and the tribe looks bad if he was banned (people will do what they do and assume if one cheated maybe there are others). So expect a lot of flack even from within your own tribe.

It sucks being the leader because very frankly all the problems land at your door and you are held ultimately responsible. Now how the heck does Bratty know all of this? Simple I have been in your shoes which gives me even more insights on what I go on about as you cry that we are beating up on you and your tribe. Take all of this feed back we are giving you and use it rather than crying we are bashing you. We all have things to learn in this game no matter how long or short we have played, no matter how we may or may not have won worlds, led top tribes and so on. When you say you have nothing left to learn about this game or life you are dead and buried.

Sorry for it taking so long for me to truly reply but I do have a life out of TW but shhhh.... don't tell anyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117635

Your biggest problem is the way some in your tribe come on here (this includes you) and act like you are awesome players and their poop don't stink. "I have High ODA" yet barbles way too much (move him to a front so he can get the odd to match the oda) then we can talk about how Godly he may or may not be.

I gotta say that I disagree with your whole ODD and ODA statement. Coming from someone who generally gets alot of ODD in my current world, I would definitely do more attacking if I knew I wasnt gonna be retaliated on. Not saying I dont, but it certainly is demoralizing when I receive nukes from players too far flung for me to waste my time attacking back. *Point is backline nuking players are fulfilling a good function*

Aside from that, I agree that players in a tribe actively at war should be doing their best to be on the front and not wasting nobles on barbs. If yall have all that ODA, you should have more conquers on the would be cleared villages. Nobles only get more expensive frm here, remember that.

All in all though, GO JAGER!

DeletedUser118378

I do not know what the diplomacy is like in the core, if CGI fights with TDA, then it will be the end of TDA

DeletedUser

I do not know what the diplomacy is like in the core, if CGI fights with TDA, then it will be the end of TDA

Apparently you don't know the map either. CGI and TDA are barely close to each other.

Pretty much the only diplomacy in the core is Se7en's hugging and the new and probably ending soon Kian/Jager NAP.

DeletedUser

our front with tda is like 2 barbs long lol and they seem like a pretty cool bunch anyways. we have our sights set elsewhere :icon_cool:

Deleted User - 2849885

Can everyone in se7en and tda just quit already, would make this world a lot less noisy. =)

Your biggest problem is the way some in your tribe come on here (this includes you) and act like you are awesome players and their poop don't stink. "I have High ODA" yet barbles way too much (move him to a front so he can get the odd to match the oda) then we can talk about how Godly he may or may not be.

Uhhhh ODD has always been fairly high as well, as is often a consequence of attacking a lot. Top 10 in oda, top 15 in odd despite my relative small stature. =)

I am certainly not godly, there are a lot of people that spend far more time and planning on this game than I do. I can also assure you my shit does stink. My only assertion about od is that I contribute far more to my tribe than you do to yours, and a lot of the other players running their mouths here "like their shit don't stink".

Do you know who has low oda, and talks crap about those with more? People unwilling to contribute to their tribe, either because they are scared of losing troops or scared of retaliation.
You know who doesn't get odd? Quiet turtles unwilling to contribute, less they risk being noticed and need be involved in.... playing the game. My odd nearly matches my oda, and I'm not even on a front.

OD isn't everything by a long shot, that said talking crap about it and defending why your low od/oda is good makes you look incompetent and clueless.

Death of a hero (Silver - Level 3)
While supporting other villages, lose 20.000 of your units.
Next level: Lose 100.000 of your units while supporting other villages!
45.532 / 100.000

I'm going to leave this here so you have some material to work with for your next troll post
I'm curious to hear your continued rationalizations why supporting doesn't matter, teamwork doesn't matter, clearing enemy villages doesn't matter, sniping tribemate's trains doesn't matter, baiting nukes to stacked villages, etc. Only thing that matters is if you noble barbs in a church world. Throw all that other crap out. (Are we even playing the same game?)

On a serious note, stop flaming for the sake of flaming. If you have something to contribute go for it, but you are really reaching for things to flame about and I'm not the only one calling you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

brattydreams

Can everyone in se7en and tda just quit already, would make this world a lot less noisy. =)

Uhhhh ODD has always been fairly high as well, as is often a consequence of attacking a lot. Top 10 in oda, top 15 in odd despite my relative small stature. =)

I am certainly not godly, there are a lot of people that spend far more time and planning on this game than I do. I can also assure you my shit does stink. My only assertion about od is that I contribute far more to my tribe than you do to yours, and a lot of the other players running their mouths here "like their shit don't stink".

Do you know who has low oda, and talks crap about those with more? People unwilling to contribute to their tribe, either because they are scared of losing troops or scared of retaliation.
You know who doesn't get odd? Quiet turtles unwilling to contribute, less they risk being noticed and need be involved in.... playing the game. My odd nearly matches my oda, and I'm not even on a front.

OD isn't everything by a long shot, that said talking crap about it and defending why your low od/oda is good makes you look incompetent and clueless.

45.532 / 100.000

I'm going to leave this here so you have some material to work with for your next troll post
I'm curious to hear your continued rationalizations why supporting doesn't matter, teamwork doesn't matter, clearing enemy villages doesn't matter, sniping tribemate's trains doesn't matter, baiting nukes to stacked villages, etc. Only thing that matters is if you noble barbs in a church world. Throw all that other crap out. (Are we even playing the same game?)

On a serious note, stop flaming for the sake of flaming. If you have something to contribute go for it, but you are really reaching for things to flame about and I'm not the only one calling you out.

Not in TDA or Se7en lets get that part straight first.

From what I hear from your own members you are your own tribe's joke.

Your ODD would be coming from taking barbs on tribes back lines you aren't even enemies with if I had to guess :) Maybe you re trying to make more wars for Jager and split their focus?

I have those same awards for supporting my tribe mates as well. Now go get on a front and war.

Not using my name really doesn't hurt my feelings it is all part of this thing we play Tribal Wars and you trying unsuccessfully to throw me off my game here in the forums. Maybe your tribe will finally put a gag on you. I do miss those Radio Silent days of the old worlds :) (If you don't understand that ask someone that has actually played for some time)

Your saying anyone said anything about team work not mattering shows how delusional you are.

Might want to know what you are talking about when you think I am a turtle :)

Being on a front makes the game more exciting especially if you have nice back line villas to send nukes from. Something you should try some time.

If I wanted to flame I would, I was stating opinion which is what this thread is about. Don't like it then go back in your hole and cry about it.

DeletedUser117168

(If you don't understand that ask someone that has actually played for some time)

lomg.gif

Finish this banter, on with those weekly tribe reviews :icon_eek:

DeletedUser118341

45.532 / 100.000

Just going to point out since no-one else seems to. That this doesn't actually mean you have been supporting other players. If you support yourself, then lose troops, it counts towards this award.

However that doesn't mean you aren't doing what you are saying. Just thought I'd point out you posting that means nothing.

Also going to say this, nuking enemy villages is ofcourse worthwhile. However in the last week in Se7en vs Jager the stats are 5-3. Territory needs to be gained in order to justify nuking. Just throwing around nukes doesn't actually do much damage (provided the defenders aren't idiotic ofcourse).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorth Kirgar

Indeed, eddie; him saying that means nothing, nor do the stats.
But I can verify that cekseh lost most of those troops whilst supporting others and that his nukes did do significant damage.

Of course I could just make this up too and have no evidence for this.....but I'd never vouch for idiotic behaviour.