Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser105935

hahah well its very funny esll you were stacked to a point were nothing got through there is no skill involved in moving few dvs around

skip to my opp you guys cleared my stacks ive sniped and killed countless trains and continue to do so

my clusters were hell lot mre isolated than yours yes you survived and i lost in this opp but tbh me and my sitter have defended hard so do not bash me for that

lii account is a laugh everyone looks at it thinks 2 things. traitor and barb nobler

DeletedUser118442

hahah well its very funny esll you were stacked to a point were nothing got through there is no skill involved in moving few dvs around

skip to my opp you guys cleared my stacks ive sniped and killed countless trains and continue to do so

my clusters were hell lot mre isolated than yours yes you survived and i lost in this opp but tbh me and my sitter have defended hard so do not bash me for that

lii account is a laugh everyone looks at it thinks 2 things. traitor and barb nobler

you mean the 4 sitters sniped and killed those trains :p
plus it is your opinion to think I'm a traitor,,,,barb nobler,,,well why not,,,and nobling you is not harder than nobling barbs (remember I'm an expert lol)
we are not bashing you for defending,,,the puppet account is killing nobles and recapping,,,we are saying that you shouldn't speak shit you can't back up :p

babbeanton

Thought the traitors was all of Fusion :confused:

Loading betrayed the alliance with Rhytm when they started a new tribe with the enemy.
North betrayed the alliance with Tnub when they started a new tribe with the enemy.

People left Tnub to be with the new mega tribe, the people that joined Change just wanted to keep playing in Tnub.

People from Tnub that left for Fusion did not settle with just leaving they started to attack us aswell same with North starting to attack old allies.

So dont see why you would call anyone in Change a traitor???

Fusion backstabbed the entire world all old allies all old friends, just sad you guys dont see what you did wrong :(

Last edited:

babbeanton

With the barb nobling comment maybee best to look at Fusions latest battles with those barbs before calling anyone a barb nobler haha

DeletedUser118442

yeah at least we nobled full barbs,,not 200 points barbs,,,that is just embarrassing :p

Player not found.

53246411.jpg

And so am I.. My two week holiday has ended.

Sgt@Arms

Reaction score
Good job CHANGE for the well-thought plan on defending and another good job done on the Puppet OP.

Rhythm is also doing well at this early stage of the war.

Fusion really failed in many instance and at many levels. Let's see how they can turn around the direction of the stats.

This would be an interesting world as it progress.

Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser94059

Ok so it seems you have a thing for me quack :p Some of my members have already touched on a few things so i will try explain a couple things. My replies are in bold to start with.

I can go ahead and clear up some things. I will not make excuses for any caps, but moreso focus on the diplomatic side of things so people can hear an alternative to CHANGE's side of it.

During talks with Loading and North, Tnub's leader Ryan was discluded because we feared he had a big mouth and would go about telling people we didn't want to know about it.

So there was no trust from you guys yet you expected me to take your word?

At the time, North was not beating Loading as quickly as Tnub was losing ground to Rhythm. If things persisted the way that they were, our allies to the south would have crumbled under the pressure Rhythm was putting on them. This is what led to our eventual conversation with our enemies, Loading.

Can agree that we were getting a flogging

Both Rhythm and Tnub were offered NAP's to start. This was only fair because Loading had diplomatic relations/close ties to Rhythm, and North had the same with Tnub. Shortly after this, Ryan stepped down as leader of Tnub, leaving a highly capable lady named Pam in charge. This didn't matter though, because many of Tnub simply follow Ryan like sheep. Not long after Ryan stepped down, he left the tribe and formed his own tribe (now known as CHANGE) and there was solid information going around that he intended to pursue diplomatic relations with Rhythm.

i did step down after you guys eventually told us that you were merging with fusion and left us out in the dry, You forget that loading originally declared on tnub. I wouldn't say capable and Pam in the same sentence, it was the biggest mistake i made. So now i am a shepherd?
A shepherd /ˈʃɛpərd/ or sheepherder is a person who tends, herds, feeds, or guards herds of sheep.
So i guess i am, i do guard my sheep LOLZ

Ryan did something there that negated any diplomatic relations we had with ex-Tnub. He abandoned the tribe that we were in talks with about becoming allies, Tnub (because many of us were old tribemates to each other and worked well way back in CRASH) and decided he wanted to pursue his own personal agenda. Shortly after hearing this, we began stack prepping on CHANGE's side because of the inevitable war that would occur on that side.

You will find i didn't abandon anyone, i explored new options for our members since you guys were talking to us and rhythm (about alliances, heard it through grapevine ;) ) and left us in the dark. the people that abandoned the tribe were likes of Pam and BP who said they would go where majority voted (guess what you guys weren't majority).

Months back, Tnub turned on their allies to the north (CRASH) because they wanted easy food and to stop getting beaten so bad by Rhythm. They poked fun at the fact that we were losing ground to them (try fighting 3 different wars on all fronts with a good portion of the tribe being sat inevitably). You've shown disloyalty to us, and while we took diplomatic talks with you all very seriously, you turned us down yet again after the merger because you were "upset". Pretty pathetic, seeing how we could've simply helped you all in the good fight against Rhythm. We all know you like to suck up to them, so I surely won't stop you this time.

This makes me lol the hardest. You do realize that puppet sent the first attack to start the last war cause he didn't like that i nobled a vill he cleared (in k55 if i remember correctly) and continued to attack it?? it was your dukes Nathan (who is now on lord furry) and Rob that started saying shit and telling us to put up or shut up.
http://prnt.sc/910yw0
http://prnt.sc/91103z
https://gyazo.com/7535dcff34ec0a96f8bc4fa8d903bfc5

so it was your actions that started the last war and also this war,once again you guys attack first and well we all know how this going for you :p see a trend happening here??

Also you forget we decided to call it quits with the last war, we should of kept going and rimmed you all then

-Quack

Stat update
9949aa1896b627a9a570d019d1b01818.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83693

I can go ahead and clear up some things. I will not make excuses for any caps, but moreso focus on the diplomatic side of things so people can hear an alternative to CHANGE's side of it.

During talks with Loading and North, Tnub's leader Ryan was discluded because we feared he had a big mouth and would go about telling people we didn't want to know about it.

At the time, North was not beating Loading as quickly as Tnub was losing ground to Rhythm. If things persisted the way that they were, our allies to the south would have crumbled under the pressure Rhythm was putting on them. This is what led to our eventual conversation with our enemies, Loading.

Both Rhythm and Tnub were offered NAP's to start. This was only fair because Loading had diplomatic relations/close ties to Rhythm, and North had the same with Tnub. Shortly after this, Ryan stepped down as leader of Tnub, leaving a highly capable lady named Pam in charge. This didn't matter though, because many of Tnub simply follow Ryan like sheep. Not long after Ryan stepped down, he left the tribe and formed his own tribe (now known as CHANGE) and there was solid information going around that he intended to pursue diplomatic relations with Rhythm.

Ryan did something there that negated any diplomatic relations we had with ex-Tnub. He abandoned the tribe that we were in talks with about becoming allies, Tnub (because many of us were old tribemates to each other and worked well way back in CRASH) and decided he wanted to pursue his own personal agenda. Shortly after hearing this, we began stack prepping on CHANGE's side because of the inevitable war that would occur on that side.

Months back, Tnub turned on their allies to the north (CRASH) because they wanted easy food and to stop getting beaten so bad by Rhythm. They poked fun at the fact that we were losing ground to them (try fighting 3 different wars on all fronts with a good portion of the tribe being sat inevitably). You've shown disloyalty to us, and while we took diplomatic talks with you all very seriously, you turned us down yet again after the merger because you were "upset". Pretty pathetic, seeing how we could've simply helped you all in the good fight against Rhythm. We all know you like to suck up to them, so I surely won't stop you this time.

-Quack

One thing I want to point out about this post I find interesting.

So you're telling me that if we were beating Tnub so bad that a proposal from us wouldn't have interested you? I mean after all we did approach you, right? At least according to krystalballty we did;
https://gyazo.com/1e70d13377e0b8f51ef463db6b078eb6

So what was the reason you turned us down again? I don't recall...

Let me answer that, because we didn't. So former loading peeps, when your leadership tells you they beat us to the punch of securing an offer from north they are full of it. In fact, our only goal the whole time was to increase our relations with you and get your tribe back on track. Yes, it is true we would not except a merge until we saw unity and team work. Something that your leaders were apparently not willing to put forth the effort of doing.

As to why we are at war today. It's pretty simple. We fought since the beginning of the world and refuse to be told what to do because someone merged giving them the most points and opportunity to "secure" the world win.

For North, our non-existent offer still stands. lol

DeletedUser94059

Well you see I was nice and tried to be friendly once again to the people who started another war with my beloved "sheep"

AceZSpadeson 28.07. at 06:15
phone-white.png

Hey jum,

So it seems your premature war declaration has got you in a bit of a pickle, so my thoughts are if you cant beat us you wont beat rhythm. my one time offer is you merge into us. we are fine to take most of you in except some ppl which we don't like, I hear through the grape vine rhythm have started attacking so if I were you I would put some serious thought into this,

Your favourite person
Ryan

But nothing :( being duke and all I thought he would of tried to help his members. I was wrong

Breaking news mattnsamm being internalled? Has the fall of fusion already started

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fusion is fissioning. Got to see whether they can turn the tide around...

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score

7a668194ef3ea457ffbb442e1e585bd3.jpg

babbeanton

Been dead here for a while so this be what been happening on Change front
Looks like Fusion started to stack those "not so important isolated villages" so not much happening on the Change Fusion front lately.

TW-stats looking interesting:
Looks like Rhytm started to clean up Fusion in K52 ofc most likely "not so important isolated villages" :)