Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser105935

hahah its funny k57 surronded by you guys yet your continueing to struggle lol 40 mill odd later

Player not found.

This must be the villages that Fusion dont really cares about no point in stacking them so OP probably a fail if you ask Fusion :(
+ i dont think Change have any players who Fusion consider dangerous at front :rolleyes:

Any players who think a war is won within a couple of weeks is seriously deluded, those were villages we basically didn't care about so correct.

So many CHANGE nukes dead today, around 650-700? But OPing on a player in an area they already own won't win you wars - it's only the beginning.

babbeanton

Any players who think a war is won within a couple of weeks is seriously deluded, those were villages we basically didn't care about so correct.

So many CHANGE nukes dead today, around 650-700? But OPing on a player in an area they already own won't win you wars - it's only the beginning.

Never said war was won, just put in the excuses i knew you would keep saying.

Just seems like every time fusion fails its the same old excuses, same with loading before.

DeletedUser94059

Hahaha you guys are a crack up, first off puppet was bragging how our op would flop just like fusions did well sorry once again you are wrong, as the others have said you are just making excuse after excuse.. So puppet got 40mil odd and lost roughly 20vills. Liii got 100+mil odd and didn't lose any vills something is different their correct?

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Wow man, Lii did so much to defend. Like omg its incredible.
He was stacked as hell, he didn't even have to move def or snipe, while people on Puppet had very small stacks and had to actually PERFORM to keep the villages.

babbeanton

So what you are saying are Change stack their villages and Fusion play it solo????

People should check the name of the game :D

You guys have 200 more mill point and i dunno how many more villages but alot.
You should win this easily and so far you did not get up to the level that the rank1 tribe should.
So stop with the excuses and play the game, Fusion still massive but change did well in this war.

DeletedUser105935

i must say ty to ticko dan neils and bp for the help with sitting also couldnt of done without you

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
So what you are saying are Change stack their villages and Fusion play it solo????

People should check the name of the game :D

You guys have 200 more mill point and i dunno how many more villages but alot.
You should win this easily and so far you did not get up to the level that the rank1 tribe should.
So stop with the excuses and play the game, Fusion still massive but change did well in this war.

I didn't say that. I just replied to what Ryan said. Lii was stacked and puppet was not , so people actually had to do shit. It doesn't matter if we could stack him, what matters is that people were actually defending.

Nukes-Galore

Lii was stacked and puppet was not

Villages:

Fusion: 29301 villages. Lets say you have a 50/50 OFF/DEF ratio. It leaves you with 14,650 DEF villages. Are you telling me with potentially almost 15,000 DEF villages you were not able to stack your front-lines intelligently to prevent losses? I guess it was because Change declared and they had the element of surprise... Oh wait you guys declared... awkward o_O

CHANGE: 9353 villages total (less than what you guys have defensively:oops:). Applying the same ratio, CHANGE has 4,676 DEF villages. If CHANGE managed to stack their guy/gal with the limited resources they have even after you guys had the element of surprise what does that tell the world about you guys and your mad planning skilzz ;)?

I'm not even going to bother to respond to the location comments.. It's just an absurd attempt at a defense of your shortcomings.

what matters is that people were actually defending

Wait, what.... you lost villages because you didn't have anyone defending your accounts? Well I guess that explains it all, why didn't you say that? I'll speak to the lovely guys and gals here at change and ask them to lay off while you guys carry on not 'actually defending'

Fusion Members: 38

Change Members: 11 :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Mayb merge some more and you might find someone to actually defend :)))))

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
You clearly don't see the point of my post. Maybe you really don't see it or you are just acting dumb.
I said that IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE DID STACK HIM OR NOT. I said that people on puppet had to do a ton of defending unlike Lii account.

Wait, what.... you lost villages because you didn't have anyone defending your accounts? Well I guess that explains it all, why didn't you say that? I'll speak to the lovely guys and gals here at change and ask them to lay off while you guys carry on not 'actually defending'

What did you just say? Didn't you read how many people were defending the account? Or are you acting dumb once more?

+What i have heard ,you didn't stack your front alone. Help from Rhythm and even WSD.

Fusion: 29301 villages. Lets say you have a 50/50 OFF/DEF ratio. It leaves you with 14,650 DEF villages. Are you telling me with potentially almost 15,000 DEF villages you were not able to stack your front-lines intelligently to prevent losses? I guess it was because Change declared and they had the element of surprise... Oh wait you guys declared... awkward o_O

CHANGE: 9353 villages total (less than what you guys have defensively:oops:). Applying the same ratio, CHANGE has 4,676 DEF villages. If CHANGE managed to stack their guy/gal with the limited resources they have even after you guys had the element of surprise what does that tell the world about you guys and your mad planning skilzz ;)?

Oh yes. About that: Fusion has like 4 or 5 times bigger front than CHANGE so the difference in villages kind of dissappears when talking about defending.

Your post makes 0 sense so please , play the game and don't spread cancer on forums. Ty

DeletedUser117392

+What i have heard ,you didn't stack your front alone. Help from Rhythm and even WSD.

I don't know about WSD but if you wanna pull Rhythm in your "lame" excuses then kindly show some proofs.
Proof or din't happen. (or in your own words, don't spread cancer on forums.)

Oh yes. About that: Fusion has like 4 or 5 times bigger front than CHANGE
Your math is terribly weak it seems. ;)

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Your math is terribly weak it seems. ;)

https://gyazo.com/fef09128c6e34ac3f4c1f0796d3e29ef

If you compare this with your eye it is around 4 a, bit more times bigger front.
Don't know if this has a lot of relations with math tho.
Lol i finished math with an A last year in highschool so i wouldn't quite say its terribly weak.

I never said that i have proof, i just said: based on what i have heard. If thats true then be a man and admit it dude :)

Last edited:

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
But i won't be aruging here anymore because its just a waste of time.
CHANGE has fought well for now ,but they are bragging too much. We will see if they can keep it up soon

DeletedUser94059

You guys would be bragging as well if you were in our shoes, it's not our fault you didn't stack Like we did, wasn't puppet talking shit how our op would flop etc etc. would be a wise choice to stop replying and sort your shit out ingame first

DeletedUser117392

https://gyazo.com/fef09128c6e34ac3f4c1f0796d3e29ef

If you compare this with your eye it is around 4 a, bit more times bigger front.
Don't know if this has a lot of relations with math tho.
Lol i finished math with an A last year in highschool so i wouldn't quite say its terribly weak.

I never said that i have proof, i just said: based on what i have heard. If thats true then be a man and admit it dude :)

If you look at your own map with eyes then nothing there shows there your magic number of 4.
Fusion-CHANGEhave frontline with each other in k56-57-58 - approx. 3 K long.
Fusion-Rhythm have frontline with each other in k51 to k55 - that is 5 K long.
So you merely have a bit less than 3 times of frontline. While at the same time you are 3 times bigger than CHANGE
And that is with relation to Fusion only. You forgot about frontline between Rhythm & CHANGE.
And please don't try to count in any other tribes. If Fusion is worried about WSD front then you guys really need luck to win this war.

If you don't have proof then don't post lies. If I had supported Liii then i would have admitted it. Sorry to break your heart but that is a plain white lie. So don't drag us, Rhythm in your war.
In the meantime, looks like puppet op did not flop as Sam promised us all. So can we see a fresh war stats?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118442

well well guess who is here :)
anyways this thread contains so many rubbish comments,,I mean I know you are defending your tribe and all,,,but man facts don't lie,
I will try to make a good post for once ;)
Sorry for the long post though
So Fusion,,a tribe which was formed due a merge between our former allies (North) and former enemy (Loading),,declared on change in 16/7 the very day they started sending fakes my way (the Liii account),
now I won't get into stuff like why we didn't agree to merge and so,,that was a tribe decision and that is all,
at the start of the war and in the first couple of days,,Fusion was ahead in stats (8-0)
now to explain that these stats are crap,,
before the war has started,,,I came to Bloody Purity (Max) with a deal,,,he had a large cluster in K57,,and I had one in K45/K46,,,so he agreed to swap those vills,,and we started long before the war was declared,,but BP stopped taking vills (the 8 vills),,I thought it was due to his inactivity,,,asked him about the delay,,he said"Ah I never read that mail, one of my co's did. I will build nobles next door to those villas now" this talk was at 12/7,,,that was 4 days before the declare,he never took those vills,,actually what did upset me,,that he didn't even take them after the war started,,they were his,,but I guess someone else wanted the war stats for himself :p

So the Op was set to land at 27/7 (wasn't hard to figure that out),,
the target was to take my K 46/47/56/57 cluster,,that was a big Op,,could even say a tribe Op,,more than 2000 nukes were assigned to targets,,,plus catting the backline in K58 (which was more annoying than effective),

Now let us go to the reasons why your Op was screwed :)
1) you couldn't time your nukes into a reasonable window (many nukes landed 1 day before and many 1-2 days after)
2) your nobling players were inactive or incompetent (TBF ddog and Max tried,,but I don't know what to say about Puppet)
3)I was defending lol,and to think I didn't move def/off around is just stupid,I mean during the Op I took 16 vills from Puppet,,16 vills during the time I was preparing to defend your Op on me!!!
4) dodging in a villa doesn't mean it has no troops or that I won't defend it ;)
5)My position on the map did give me the upper hand with a large backline :cool:
6) my tribe mates who covered all my def requests,,and those were aloooot :D

Now as a fact,,Fusion did a horrible job,,I do respect my enemies,and that is why I'm saying this,you DON'T go to war without pre-stacking,
and the outcome of this great Op was 0 vills,,,130 mil ODD for me,,,+2000 nukes lost for you,,and some damage in the Morale of the members I suppose,

we come now to the Puppet Op,,which was set to land in 31/7
well Puppet (Sam) came to forums,,saying that the vills he lost were isolated,and he didn't want them anyway,so he left them unstacked,,please go to the map,,and see these vills in K47,,,the only isolated player there is me lol,,
keep in mind that the same vills had noble trains in many of them,,and were supposed to play a nobling role in the Op against me :)
well now to reveal something that maybe the Fusion guys didn't know about some of those Puppet vills,,,he was using the def of these vills to cover some K45 front vills he had!!!!,,,actually I was abit offended that he didn't consider me as a front :(
but I guess maybe the war on change wasn't planned,,,maybe a war on Rhythm was??
don't think so,,as the stats are now 24-0 i Rhythm's favor.

the outcome of our Op on Puppet so far is 51-4 with 4 recaps from him,,well that is way better than their Op on me,with less nukes,
yes it is our K,,but wasn't K47 your K??wasn't K46 your K too?? what did stop you from getting vills there??

Now about people saying that Rhythm and WSD gave me help,,well lol,,,why in hell Rhythm would give me support,,and yes I have friends in WSD,,that doesn't mean the stacked me,,since the have maybe a bigger front than me :)
I don't want to say Fusion players suck,,,as I know a decent number of them who were pretty skilled and friendly too :p
but as a tribe,,Fusion didn't perform well so far,,not at attacking,,neither at defending,,and don't know about internal affairs (2 players left then back)

4 players on the Puppet account yet he lost 48 vills (so far),,,when the Op happened I was me and 1 sitter ONLY.
So safe to say Change was better as a tribe than Fusion so far,,,hope it lasts,,and the stats so far 109-20.

I guess I've grown some Ego here in W78,,,but I have to roll with the big bosses :p

Quack

Reaction score
I can go ahead and clear up some things. I will not make excuses for any caps, but moreso focus on the diplomatic side of things so people can hear an alternative to CHANGE's side of it.

During talks with Loading and North, Tnub's leader Ryan was discluded because we feared he had a big mouth and would go about telling people we didn't want to know about it.

At the time, North was not beating Loading as quickly as Tnub was losing ground to Rhythm. If things persisted the way that they were, our allies to the south would have crumbled under the pressure Rhythm was putting on them. This is what led to our eventual conversation with our enemies, Loading.

Both Rhythm and Tnub were offered NAP's to start. This was only fair because Loading had diplomatic relations/close ties to Rhythm, and North had the same with Tnub. Shortly after this, Ryan stepped down as leader of Tnub, leaving a highly capable lady named Pam in charge. This didn't matter though, because many of Tnub simply follow Ryan like sheep. Not long after Ryan stepped down, he left the tribe and formed his own tribe (now known as CHANGE) and there was solid information going around that he intended to pursue diplomatic relations with Rhythm.

Ryan did something there that negated any diplomatic relations we had with ex-Tnub. He abandoned the tribe that we were in talks with about becoming allies, Tnub (because many of us were old tribemates to each other and worked well way back in CRASH) and decided he wanted to pursue his own personal agenda. Shortly after hearing this, we began stack prepping on CHANGE's side because of the inevitable war that would occur on that side.

Months back, Tnub turned on their allies to the north (CRASH) because they wanted easy food and to stop getting beaten so bad by Rhythm. They poked fun at the fact that we were losing ground to them (try fighting 3 different wars on all fronts with a good portion of the tribe being sat inevitably). You've shown disloyalty to us, and while we took diplomatic talks with you all very seriously, you turned us down yet again after the merger because you were "upset". Pretty pathetic, seeing how we could've simply helped you all in the good fight against Rhythm. We all know you like to suck up to them, so I surely won't stop you this time.

-Quack

DeletedUser118442

Nobody from Change posted anything about that so you are posting your view not the "alternative" of change side of the story,
I guess I better leave the diplo talk for Acez to answer,,but since I'm online I guess I can tell my side :cool:
I was one of the TNub members who chose to side with friends in Fusion,,in respect to our past history,
reasons why me and maybe the rest of the tribe didn't join were,
1)doing the talk behind our backs,,never sharing anything,it was like we woke up to find the whole world map had changed,,not cool
2) wanting to fight a fair end-game,,,so after all the months players spent here,,some just wanted to have fun in the end war
3)downgrading us to NAP,,,well that was the thing that crushed us the most,,really alot were hurt by that
4) being so slow to make a deal,,,,you know some were in talk with Rhythm,,,so it was just a matter of time to us,,and you guys failed,,,as you only offered after like everyone left and joined Acez,,
5)in my case when everyone joined Acez I was left alone due to your poor diplo,
anyways mate this is a pnp,,so maybe we leave this for another time,,,I'm sure Acez has alot more to say,,and I'm tired of posting today lol