SAGA declares on Apathy (but i'm gonna make the topic as they didn't)

jiji123

Typically, anyone worth their salt as a duke prepare their tribe before they declare war on another tribe. As a result they then get the jump on the other tribe.

Your duke being bad, declaring prematurely, the council kicking and nobling their baron, 3 leadership changes within 2 weeks isn't my fault or my tribes fault.

How hard is that to understand?
thanks for sorting out the truth, now everyone will understand :D

DeletedUser120206

all this talk about preparedness.. let's get some facts straight:
warrior declared war after 20 noble trains were sent, in fact you guys had a hell lot more time to prep for your op, it was a good op, i'll give you that.

We clarified on the 17th Feb that we were dropping the alliance with SAGA. The agreement had a 2 day cool-down period which SAGA should have prepared in advance as anything could have been arranged. SAGA sending trains all the way down to unknown continents on the rim is their own mistake for lack of organisation, blame the leader(s) for not doing their job.

2 days before your trains for some reason Apathy was listed as "allies".. no communication was given about that, we were confused..
declaring war is good for stats tracking.. that's about it, not sure what the fuss is about..

Like is said above, the leader(s) is to blame for not informing the tribe of what is going on. It's kinda like a postman driving around not delivering some of the packages that he was meant to be sent that very day.

As for village capped, again, you guys were a lot more prepared coming into this. Our nobles and trains were not home, etc... how hard is it to understand?

Again a sprint doesn't mean jack, time will tell.. how about less talk and more action? :)

You seem to either be attempting to be sugar-coating or you either know very little about what's been going on. I'll leave the choice of which acceptable term is more applicable in your case. Since 24th Feb until now Apathy are up 28-9 so I think you guys should be spending more time in helping your frontline accounts defend rather than speaking here.

~Patrick

Last edited:

jiji123

So you guys acknowledge that Saga did not have time to prepare, and was at a major disadvantage since start of the fight right? My job here is done. See you on the battlefields.

DeletedUser116879

So you guys acknowledge that Saga did not have time to prepare, and was at a major disadvantage since start of the fight right? My job here is done. See you on the battlefields.

Just want to say, we only started preparing after alliance dropped so realisticly you had the same amount of time to prepare. so your excuses are faulty.

-Creeper

Michael Corleone.

Haha that warrior1978 guy is a goon. He would force internal his own members to grow on W90. He's a big talker who quite frankly is terrible at this game. How could you guys allow him to live for this long? :p

DeletedUser120206

Then why on earth did your duke declare war without preparing the tribe they're leading? It sounds like to me that you have been sugar-coating after all and now have been caught out in public with your underwear now out the window. Do you not read before you post?

We clarified on the 17th Feb that we were dropping the alliance with SAGA. The agreement had a 2 day cool-down period which SAGA should have prepared in advance as anything could have been arranged.

~Patrick

jiji123

Then why on earth did your duke declare war without preparing the tribe they're leading? It sounds like to me that you have been sugar-coating after all and now have been caught out in public with your underwear now out the window. Do you not read before you post?

~Patrick

Haha I just proved you guys wrong so many times, and you're causing a tantrum.. who is crying like 10 yr olds now? Don't boast your 0-100m time when you're running a marathon..

ToPaT

Jesus o.o, can we skype chat? I must be missing something, "topat109"

DeletedUser120206

Haha I just proved you guys wrong so many times, and you're causing a tantrum.. who is crying like 10 yr olds now? Don't boast your 0-100m time when you're running a marathon..

Can you show me some proof that you proved us wrong? Did anyone see me boasting about how we are winning this war? You sir, are delusional. You mean you are posting on the externals when your posts clarify you know very little of what's going on, now go back and find out what's going on and then come back on here and start talking sense instead of your sugar-coating.

Let the stats prove who will win the "marathon" at the end of it. Your leader also claimed Apathy will be sent to the rim just summed up his arrogance, Razzald just proved that SAGA was only playing for merges and you are trying to cover up their tracks.

~Patrick

DeletedUser116879

still waiting for your proof :p

-Creeper

DeletedUser

Heard from the grapevine that warrior, duke of saga, was trying to get a merger with a rim tribe in the backlines of apathy......interesting. Also the so called merger he was after was ironically 1 day before the start of the war declaration meaning one day after the alliance was ended, in which he stated and i qoute "Apathy is our enemy. You are on the total opposite side of them." Maybe he thought this was good preparation for the war.

aquilon

24b16d631c7c866681cf68ca2b42fdf4.png

ToPaT

Now they're kicking players to save face in war stats. =(

Eh, please don't I'm tilting h0lly with my war caps. :/

Also just for lulz:
c4101de7a44c4cceb0d9a5a8a346c685.png

8fc106df14f344829f40d0a64a38d841.png

98159814d3454c37b4b868d4791e8e15.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser120304

Saga just abandoned Lord Shugaro. What a classy way to go.

Is this how it's going to be? Kick people when they are no longer useful to you?

Can anyone from Saga tell us who's next, because apparently Razz only understands things in war stats and numbers. :)