Should Chaos of been kicked?

• yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Lord BillyNoMates

nauz i was merely challenging there decision to call chaos selfish

if hes consider selfish for joining in on all fakes and over 40 players dont then in my opinion them 40 are even more selfish

DeletedUser120589

The report your forwarded me shows that he sent you an attack 45 minuets after he was kicked. 9 hours later kriegers first attack landed so chaos did attack first. and attack only minuets after he was kicked.

Now i was in contact with people from RoyalE i didn't exclude them from the justifying of the story. but this does not justify why chaos was kicked. They made a agreement when he joined did they not?

Lord BillyNoMates

an agreement with any leader in royals is equivalent to nothing

DeletedUser120589

A whole bunch of lies. That he was asleep when he was attacked, despite he being the first to attack after being dismissed as proven already. The reason his for dismissal are a lie, he wasn't kicked for not sending fakes. Him being backstabbed is a lie, if you be a selfish and unhelpful idiot, you get kicked from your tribe nowadays. 07. Krieger kicking him to noble his villages are a lie, Krieger hasn't claimed or taken none, he has cleared for others to take. Lie after lie, I could go on.

I stated that 07 did indeed clear the villages for RoyalE members to noble did i not?

Deleted User - 10770065

I stated that 07 did indeed clear the villages for RoyalE members to noble did i not?

"The tribe fakes and .07 Kreiger get the village." - gets what village?

".07 Krieger would be the one to clear most villages in the end for tribe members but wanted them for himself" - how do you know he wanted his villages?

Lord BillyNoMates

may i remind everyone ive seen the reports and chaos was attacked between 07:00 and 12:00 and hes an american which makes him sleeping

Lord BillyNoMates

If you can't see what else is wrong and they prove, then it proves how stupid of a leader/person you truly are dummy.
im waiting for chaos to show me his skype mails with kreiger

in the past i got told by him that kreiger asked if he wanted to noble a tribe member and that kreiger would kick them
the moment i get tthat message id love to see how you defend it

Deleted User - 10770065

may i remind everyone ive seen the reports and chaos was attacked between 07:00 and 12:00 and hes an american which makes him sleeping

It's already proven he's attacked us first, so I don't see your point here. Should we wait for him to wake up and then attack him after he's attacked us already? My brain hurts from talking to people like you :)

im waiting for chaos to show me his skype mails with kreiger

in the past i got told by him that kreiger asked if he wanted to noble a tribe member and that kreiger would kick them
the moment i get tthat message id love to see how you defend it

"in the past i got told by him" in the past when, when he was a Royale member? You're supporting against your own argument mate, it's literally crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

chaos has been in how many tribes on w93 from what i can remember just royal

so therefore nice reply ^^

Deleted User - 10770065

So therefore you gave us a very good reason on why we kicked him. Thanks.

DeletedUser120589

I'm still stuck on the fact of how did i lie? lol i just write the story that has been told to me. I don't have time to make sure everyone is telling the truth i do actually play this world you know lmao

DeletedUser115162

Come on Royal just admit it.... You Kicked him for his villages.

Deleted User - 10770065

and which reason is that

That he was talking shit about his leadership behind their back to the opposing leader.

I'm still stuck on the fact of how did i lie? lol i just write the story that has been told to me. I don't have time to make sure everyone is telling the truth i do actually play this world you know lmao

Then your credibility will always be low. You claim everything said to you to be the truth. You don't question anything that's been said.

I'm going to mail you a story about how Billy is planning on backstabbing and nobling his tribemates. Since you don't have time to make sure I'm telling the truth I expect you to make a thread about it. Thanks.

Lord BillyNoMates

wait so when people speak to other people from other tribes it means they get kicked?

and you said he was speaking shit about your leader? 07 kreiger?
but from my understand is that haim keeps claiming hes not the leader and now your saying he is

so whats the actual trust hes either leader or hes not

Deleted User - 10770065

Who gives a shit. They're part of leadership. Stop fabricating stories to deflect the pounding your tribe has been taking :)

DeletedUser

RIP London. I hope you enjoy the Sword-Noble Special. Billy can you snipe that 5th sword for him?

57a6246f62a8457f9dea11b2067a7dd4.png