How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

DeletedUser120518

Shout out to the "planned" obey op tonight, halfway to my 3rd defender of the day. 150+ red attacks and you managed to get one village off me *applause* Seriously though good cap, too bad you got smashed our sniped on every other one of my villas =/ maybe next time.

Oh right, the guy being babysat by Jake and Trex and bragging about the results he has thanks to them, please continue.

But to Jake and Trex, nice job on the defending.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well i guess credit where credit is due. Well done at taking out them inactive, near flat-lined accounts.
Now can you please do something against the real enemy? This is a boring standoff
Assuming you're the one that planned the op on the rim tribes and currently only have 34 caps... Yet you try to discredit the 80 caps and say they were inactive. Weird. Kinda remember that Obey was actually sitting Darkpanther and sniping for them? Or am I mistaken?

DeletedUser120518

Assuming you're the one that planned the op on the rim tribes and currently only have 34 caps... Yet you try to discredit the 80 caps and say they were inactive. Weird. Kinda remember that Obey was actually sitting Darkpanther and sniping for them? Or am I mistaken?

You are mistaken, that's why Darkpanther was that mad as the sit wasn't taken.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are mistaken, that's why Darkpanther was that mad as the sit wasn't taken.
7997f2bafe5b0009be76d13ef134a116.png

Conversation with someone in Obey. <3 Glad y'all can't keep a straight story ever.

DeletedUser120518

7997f2bafe5b0009be76d13ef134a116.png

Conversation with someone in Obey. <3 Glad y'all can't keep a straight story ever.

Oh no, OBEY is keeping this story straight, the sit was indeed taken initially. After those first couple hours it sat there undefended for the next 2 days.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Me? Haha funny. Obey has nothing to do with me either, I'm just a non bias onlooker who thinks you need to up your game.

DeletedUser105906

All I know are stats, here are the latest:

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, SOAKED, Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: Barbie

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 11
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225,521
Side 2: 77,224
Difference: 148,297

chart

Michael Corleone.

So here is a question:

Does incoming impact actually fight in this war? I only ask cause i think the only cap ive seen of his was a recap or something like that and all he been doing is internal lmao.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Hey Alex, I want the whole world to know: Sam(Heather too) on Incoming Impact has been a HUGE help in escape and the fight against Obey. He has been nothing but a team player taking sits and defending in the recent Ops. You can continue flaming him for his past if you want, but GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT about what he is doing in Escape. #Teamplayer #OBEYscared