How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Oh right, the guy being babysat by Jake and Trex and bragging about the results he has thanks to them, please continue.

But to Jake and Trex, nice job on the defending.
lmao, no turtle played his own account. Hats off to Snu, all I did was give him the resources for him to succeed.

DeletedUser

Assuming you're the one that planned the op on the rim tribes and currently only have 34 caps... Yet you try to discredit the 80 caps and say they were inactive. Weird. Kinda remember that Obey was actually sitting Darkpanther and sniping for them? Or am I mistaken?

I'm not sure which Op you are talking about here as there have been two as of recent against rim tribes. I planned one of the rim Ops, the one against Defy about a week ago as a kind of one off thing which we took 32 villages and I think we took 25 villages off RBH two days ago, though that was planned by someone else.

Not to discredit WET's efforts at all, they have done well. That said, I think there is a difference in scale. For example, for the Op I planned vs. Defy, we had 10 participants, some of whom were participating in a limited manner and as a result less villages were targeted. Execution and planning was by no means perfect and there is a lot of room to improve for leadership planning future Ops, hopefully someone who can do a better job than I, but there were good results given the overall scale of the assault. I think even with 100% cap rate, there would not have been anywhere near 80 caps. I suspect the same to be the case for the RBH Op, especially given the position of the caps, they did well.

DeletedUser92554

Obey took 89 villages from Escape, Apex, and RBH yesterday, so that was pretty good if we're talking numbers. Plus it looks like their plans were leaked, so that is a pretty high number to cap after the op was leaked.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

that OP on DEFY was 29. i have to admit, you did caught few accs offguard mostly cause people for some reasons were convinced that those were fakes. all in all, i hope you haven't spent to much time planning, cause i would've expected more from such pro people with simply giving them LT.

now, that OP on RBH is something hilarious to even call it like that. ask their leader to shut down the tribe, recruit tagteamed and let him to hit them from their backlines? genius move indeed, never seen that one before. sad part is, it's well accepted as "proper OP" and clean strategy. yeah, congrats on those 25 caps, they have been hard to get.

in the mean time, accusing robieleena acc for botting and using shaddy tactics to defend from simple trains and ranting how everyone in OBEY knows that trex and half of WET/ESCAPE is using bots to defend against OBEYs glorious OPs and even sitting every rim acc is more than hilarious. (yeah, there are people that can snipe out of OBEY :eek:). as i've said, better accept you play dirty as everyone else, instead of boasting yourself in the chest. cause it's just too funny this way. :D:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser121331

As the one who said the part about Robbie please at least put it in context or take the full quote. It was a joke. I also said I'm sure he isn't and congratulated you guys in defending it well. Its humorous how you lot take things out of context and purposely leave things out to sway something in a way you want. Vangaurd knows very well i didn't mean it when i said it. Sorry you took it to heart, though nothing about it was serious. Literally said, "I mean obviously you guy's aren't botting". But I'm sure he didn't mention that to you either. It's actually quite sad mate.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey Alex, I want the whole world to know: Sam(Heather too) on Incoming Impact has been a HUGE help in escape and the fight against Obey. He has been nothing but a team player taking sits and defending in the recent Ops. You can continue flaming him for his past if you want, but GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT about what he is doing in Escape. #Teamplayer #OBEYscared
So here is a question:

Does incoming impact actually fight in this war? I only ask cause i think the only cap ive seen of his was a recap or something like that and all he been doing is internal lmao.

The whole problem with Sam is his unpredictability and selfishness. It's not hard to be good at this game if you put enough effort in. He's just trying to impress people in the short-term probably for personal gain which is fine. If he sticks the world out and doesn't do anything stupid (again) then I think I'll acknowledge his achievements on this world. It is much easier to help when you're getting so many villages gifted too. But we must not forget his reckless past either. Even on this world there's been question marks raised.

If WET/Escape started to lose he'd be long gone, I don't see that happening though, Obey goosing this one up big time.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

oh right, i was kidding about that post i've made above. lel

but, there was a reason i didn't mention your name, and that was because you aren't only guy from OBEY accusing other side for botting. i'm playing w92, it was real fuckfest of botting from all sides, in total 12 accs banned i think for it, god knows how many more were using it (tagteamed was last banned for it), even now there are people that couldn't snipe regular train and now are sniping 10, 20ms and each noble in train. so i don't even mind it since i'm used to it, but my point was the part where i said that you should just accept that you're looking for easy game through any tactics. that and being happy with that many caps against rim tribes is just o_O?

i'm more surprised that people on the rim got that far, especially with tribe like OBEY on their front. i'm not talking about DEFY for which i obviously know we have few great players and even got few noobs to work properly as a team, but from RBH that are to me bunch of random people and even fought off one OBEY OP earlier from my understanding. well, randoms apart tagteamed, rofl :D:D. and if everything was kept clean i wonder how far would it actually go (btw, that's really not the way how you make TW great again, which was supposed to be the goal for all veterans). after the break i can imagine them gone pretty fast, but let's see how you guys will do once you get to turtled DEFY core. :p

Last edited:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The whole problem with Sam is his unpredictability and selfishness. It's not hard to be good at this game if you put enough effort in. He's just trying to impress people in the short-term probably for personal gain which is fine. If he sticks the world out and doesn't do anything stupid (again) then I think I'll acknowledge his achievements on this world. It is much easier to help when you're getting so many villages gifted too. But we must not forget his reckless past either. Even on this world there's been question marks raised.

If WET/Escape started to lose he'd be long gone, I don't see that happening though, Obey goosing this one up big time.

In all honesty I respect that comment , I have made so many bad decisions and I have publicly apologised for what I did. Hopefully this world I can change peoples Minds about me as a person.

Sam

DeletedUser92554

oh right, i was kidding about that post i've made above. lel

but, there was a reason i didn't mention your name, and that was because you aren't only guy from OBEY accusing other side for botting. i'm playing w92, it was real fuckfest of botting from all sides, in total 12 accs banned i think for it, god knows how many more were using it (tagteamed was last banned for it), even now there are people that couldn't snipe regular train and now are sniping 10, 20ms and each noble in train. so i don't even mind it since i'm used to it, but my point was the part where i said that you should just accept that you're looking for easy game through any tactics. that and being happy with that many caps against rim tribes is just o_O?

i'm more surprised that people on the rim got that far, especially with tribe like OBEY on their front. i'm not talking about DEFY for which i obviously know we have few great players and even got few noobs to work properly as a team, but from RBH that are to me bunch of random people and even fought off one OBEY OP earlier from my understanding. well, randoms apart tagteamed, rofl :D:D. and if everything was kept clean i wonder how far would it actually go (btw, that's really not the way how you make TW great again, which was supposed to be the goal for all veterans). after the break i can imagine them gone pretty fast, but let's see how you guys will do once you get to turtled DEFY core. :p

This post reeks of "I got called out for purposefully misrepresenting information and now have to back pedal to try to still look cool."

DeletedUser

There's far more to this game than getting respect. You can get respect just by sucking up to enough people. At the end of the day, just do your own thing and enjoy yourself. As soon as you start thinking you have to prove yourself outside of general obligations of tribemates, at least for me I find the enjoyment there is gone.

I'm glad we caught a few accounts "off guard" in Defy. I think we took 65-70% of the targets we went for with relatively low nuke loss which would have allowed us no doubt to get quite a bit closer to that 70-80 mark if we'd have had more time. All in all I'm more than happy with given how little effort was really put into it in some aspects, with a lot of holding off due to the overall tribal plans and the fact it was just some haphazard plan by a random guy who pays somewhat minimal attention to the world overall. Hopefully will be proven wrong about that in the future though.

It wasn't perfectly executed, but like with all things the execution and teamwork will be better next time as practice is important for players who really haven't spent any time working together and I hope Cody, Max and the council can deliver an even higher percentage success on future Ops, which I believe they have the capabilities of doing.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

This post reeks of "I got called out for purposefully misrepresenting information and now have to back pedal to try to still look cool."

welp. that would actually imply that i bought his "i was joking" sh*t, like you did my sarcasm. which would mean that i suck at sarcasm :(. don't get me wrong, vanguard still believes pack was honest about it, but giving that he tried to recruit vanguard, right after claiming all that "joking" stuff, as CO, i certainly wouldn't. lol.

There's far more to this game than getting respect. You can get respect just by sucking up to enough people. At the end of the day, just do your own thing and enjoy yourself. As soon as you start thinking you have to prove yourself outside of general obligations of tribemates, at least for me I find the enjoyment there is gone.

I'm glad we caught a few accounts "off guard" in Defy. I think we took 65-70% of the targets we went for with relatively low nuke loss which would have allowed us no doubt to get quite a bit closer to that 70-80 mark if we'd have had more time. All in all I'm more than happy with given how little effort was really put into it in some aspects, with a lot of holding off due to the overall tribal plans and the fact it was just some haphazard plan by a random guy who pays somewhat minimal attention to the world overall. Hopefully will be proven wrong about that in the future though.

It wasn't perfectly executed, but like with all things the execution and teamwork will be better next time as practice is important for players who really haven't spent any time working together and I hope Cody, Max and the council can deliver an even higher percentage success on future Ops, which I believe they have the capabilities of doing.

biggest accs that were targeted were under sits, all of them were in a big mess, if we've got them just few hrs earlier it would've been more interested (yeah "off guard"). your success lies in galicia which we've defended for as long as we could with what we had there as owner resigned as soon as sit was taken wit barely few perma stacks from before (all original trains but 3-4 were dealt with), so clean up part got that. kudos for that, nothing we could've done. as for original targets (LT+10 hrs, you've picked off 5 vills), yeah, it was poorly executed and if galicia was properly prepared (i blame chris for that ofc :cool:) it would be far from 60%.

so since you claim you took 32 (it was 29 in 4 days OP), you boast about 25 taken from RBH with typical backstab you bothered to use on random rim tribe while at the same time you claim that OBEY is relatively "clean" tribe, i need to ask you who is trying to prove what here? and tbh i'm here just for fun called upon bananas quest to troll OBEY whether ingame or externals and we'll keep sniping as long as we'll have troops to do it :cool:... i was supposed to be part of the OBEY and Nest is certainly one of 4 people i respect most in TW community, but as i've said earlier, this OBEY is far from the general idea i had about it, so probbably i truly am taking some things to seriously. :rolleyes:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
welp. that would actually imply that i bought his "i was joking" sh*t, like you did my sarcasm. which would mean that i suck at sarcasm :(. don't get me wrong, vanguard still believes pack was honest about it, but giving that he tried to recruit vanguard, right after claiming all that "joking" stuff, as CO, i certainly wouldn't. lol.

biggest accs that were targeted were under sits, all of them were in a big mess, if we've got them just few hrs earlier it would've been more interested (yeah "off guard"). your success lies in galicia which we've defended for as long as we could with what we had there as owner resigned as soon as sit was taken wit barely few perma stacks from before (all original trains but 3-4 were dealt with), so clean up part got that. kudos for that, nothing we could've done. as for original targets (LT+10 hrs, you've picked off 5 vills), yeah, it was poorly executed and if galicia was properly prepared (i blame chris for that ofc :cool:) it would be far from 60%.

so since you claim you took 32 (it was 29 in 4 days OP), you boast about 25 taken from RBH with typical backstab you bothered to use on random rim tribe while at the same time you claim that OBEY is relatively "clean" tribe, i need to ask you who is trying to prove what here? and tbh i'm here just for fun called upon bananas quest to troll OBEY whether ingame or externals and we'll keep sniping as long as we'll have troops to do it :cool:... i was supposed to be part of the OBEY and Nest is certainly one of 4 people i respect most in TW community, but as i've said earlier, this OBEY is far from the general idea i had about it, so probbably i truly am taking some things to seriously. :rolleyes:

but I thought having Jake/trex sit was the traditional method for non obey world 96 accounts to defend?

funny how when it doesn't go so well it instead suddenly becomes the basis for an excuse

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

but I thought having Jake/trex sit was the traditional method for non obey world 96 accounts to defend?

funny how when it doesn't go so well it instead suddenly becomes the basis for an excuse

I did thought so too, so i was incredibly surprised when myself has taken barkeeps sit and defended that OP with 0 losses and with useless few stacks o_O(not all, jake did take sit until owner was back tho).

Not really sure what's the point here, jake had belowpar sit whole time then and did what he could and he did great as always. As for galicia, banana had it and did what he could. What's to be excused for? But, since you brought it up, maybe you should recommend them as sitters for tokahontas acc... i'm sure they'd be capable of dodging off with nobles and maybe even snipe simple trains from defy instead of burning def on low wall. :D:rolleyes::D

DeletedUser

I've never understood this whole point about getting loads of villages on the land time. That only happens when either the account itself gives up, heavily misplays or is inactive. A full defence can on its own stop 2-3 villages from being taken, even when noble nukes and timed support are involved. Theoretically all initial hits should result in zero villages taken, which of course wasn't the case. It was not terribly executed, it wasn't up to my standards, but no better or worse than any other Op done on W96.

The sitter used up a lot of local troops stopping the original wave which allowed us to follow up and take all the villages. Galicia would have actually probably done better if the sitter hadn't have wasted so many troops on the initial wave on snipes and allowed some of the further out villages to go instead of stacking from a vulnerable core in a futile attempt to save every village, which would consequently allowed a better defence overall for the main cluster of villages.

Futhermore, you say that "nothing could be done", yet you simultaneously claim that the conquers were over four days, which would have allowed heavy cavalry support to arrive from 576 fields away. There seems quite a lot of discrepancy between these two ideas you hold and I question your grasp on the situation, both with Defy and RBH. Good tribes, in my mind, rarely if ever get caught with their pants down in a war that has essentially spanned since the early-game. I do suspect that Defy will continue to get caught with their pants down in future, not really what I expected considering the high praise that Jasper has given.

I do think, had it not been for the rest of the tribe needing the nukes elsewhere, I guess another 2-3 players would have fallen but I understand that decision.

Last edited by a moderator: