W97 Best of/Worst of

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
IL duke way: toss around accusations in a poor attempt of PnP, when asked for proof moves onto another accusation and when again confronted regarding to priof moves onto poor hashtag flames.

You know.. you don't need to make up childush excuses to war us, just say you dontd like us (even eve this would totally wreck our hearts) or whatever and hang the balls between your legs

You actually replied twice to the same posto_O I’m sorry mike, who hurt you? I have nothing to prove to anyone I’m just here for banter and fun but honestly I think your ego is laughable. And don’t put words in my mouth I like majority players you guys have (of course I’ll fight when that time comes but it’s not because of personal dislike). So I’ll ask you why don’t you just say you don’t like me instead of beating around the bush trying to make yourself sound smart.

I am "embaressed" not only by your spelling of the word embarassed, but by your inability to recognise irony and your unwillingness to listen to me the last time we had this identical conversation @SergeantCrunsh .

As previously mentioned, the only people who have ever called Creati a "no recruitment" tribe are you imbeciles on the forums. We have always maintained that we are a no diplo tribe because yes, there is a difference. Nowhere in our own tribal rules - and I just checked again - does it say we have a strict no recruiting policy.

Stop tryna throw shade if you can't back it up you're as bad as our lord Martin.

Admittedly cringed at my own spelling when I read this morning but I was making the post on mobile after some drinks :rolleyes: the rest was obviously some sarcasm but I’m sorry for triggering you to the point you have to reach for personal insults but I been called worse then an imbecile.

DeletedUser88324

I have nothing to prove to anyone I’m just here for banter and fun but honestly I think your ego is laughable. And don’t put words in my mouth I like majority players you guys have (of course I’ll fight when that time comes but it’s not because of personal dislike). So I’ll ask you why don’t you just say you don’t like me instead of beating around the bush trying to make yourself sound smart.

I do not dislike you. I'm just wondering when your proof will show up, and calling you on it until you either provide it or stop with it.

Deleted User - 10770065

You actually replied twice to the same posto_O I’m sorry mike, who hurt you? I have nothing to prove to anyone I’m just here for banter and fun but honestly I think your ego is laughable. And don’t put words in my mouth I like majority players you guys have (of course I’ll fight when that time comes but it’s not because of personal dislike). So I’ll ask you why don’t you just say you don’t like me instead of beating around the bush trying to make yourself sound smart.

Admittedly cringed at my own spelling when I read this morning but I was making the post on mobile after some drinks :rolleyes: the rest was obviously some sarcasm but I’m sorry for triggering you to the point you have to reach for personal insults but I been called worse then an imbecile.

Calling people's ego's laughable.

What was the line... "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".... yeah...

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
If I were triggered I'd be using words a lot more personal than "imbecile". And your lackeys (seeing as thats what you in essence call Shaun) have repeatedly tried to flame us for "saying we are no recruiting" when we aren't. The no diplo bit is also true, so doesn't help with telling if it is sarcasm or not without hearing your voice tone.

I'll be waiting for this proof lol. I doubt we will ever see any of it. What are you waiting for?

DeletedUser120744

sigh, ya'll are worst at staying on topic. How about that for a rating.

Nukes or reviews guys remember vote Laura and Jen for TW goddesses of the year <3

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You guys love to say everything that comes out of my mouth is propaganda but its really reversed. Once I said I was gonna post them before even seeing it you start trying to discredit them which I'm sure will continue when everyone does see them as you can drag this game out forever. Personally, I don't really care about anyone's opinion besides my tribe which is why I'm not rushing to post them to my defense, but please keep talking Mr. Jacal. Maybe if you spent more time nobling less time typing, then your account wouldn't be flat lining right now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

lol.

Mate, you wont produce that proof because there is no proof. It does not exist. ZIP. This is not discrediting, it is denying an allegation of yours against us.

allegation
alɪˈɡeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: allegations
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To get back on topic as Laura suggested,

01). Best all-round player: Tokahontas, can you imagine what the "laziest" player could do if they actually got motivated.

02). Best attacker: Heywood Jablomi. ODA plus how fast they've been destroying AA's front with them. Solid team.

03). Best defender: Lahuil/ReD KhaN. Lahuil defended well early game, ReD KhaN defended their Creati front well for a long time.

04). Best strategic player: Havoc.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Lahuil/Zoomela. Would have liked seeing what each account could have done if they hadn't quit.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Jen the barb princess

07). Best tribe: Creati

08). Runner-up Tribe: ~IL~

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Leather and Latex

10). The player you never want to piss off: Leather and Latex, scary Jen

11). Best team (group of players): Creati's northern front, changed the war against AA where the rest of the world had been failing.

12). Funniest player: Tory the Explory

13). Best war: AA vs don't hit me, most even war.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: The beta who named himself Alpha

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Chitwi, they keep stealing my looters.

16). Most overrated player: Tudadar, expected more then them just crumbling.

17). Most improved player: Aretas, might as well stick with the theme of choosing ourselves here.

18). Most annoying player(s): Original Annex crew

19). Luckiest player: Original Annex crew

20). Best alliance: ~sky~ & alpha

21). Best farmer: Chitwi, has the advantage of no top farmers around them and being in six continents, but they do keep stealing my looters so credit where it is due.

22). Best mail: "Not a happy bunny" mail thread. You know you love it Jen, probably more then Tory.

23). Most dramatic: Varika

24). Most paranoid: DVBBS

25). Most underhanded: Anyone with a fake account

26). Most loyal: No one particularly stands out.

27). Greatest spy: Wouldn't know, and that would be the point.

28). Biggest Stat padder: AA. Can anyone say Ronnie's war stat posts?

29). Best leader: Thom, he lets me barble

30). Worst leader: Under leadership

31). Best team player: Havoc. Just not Matt sometimes. You know why haha.

32). Worst team player: Aretas. Does James even know how to send support? I actually don't know

33). Laziest player: Tokahontas. With Lin's bank they could be twice as large.

DeletedUser110019

yay i got a mention <3 its true i know that mail thread makes jen happy <3

Chitwi

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Chitwi, they keep stealing my looters.

lol... how are we stealing your looters? Second place isn't usually even close, and Mike just got back from his trip. Are you even in top 10 looters?

Wamius

Yes. We are. And there was 2 mil in it a couple days ago with you overtaking us with 20 mins to go despite a much bigger acc and a much better farming spread plus tribemates who farm far less. So you’re stealing them and we are in top 10 looters so everything about your message is incorrect.
Lol...

Deleted User - 10770065

lol... how are we stealing your looters? Second place isn't usually even close, and Mike just got back from his trip. Are you even in top 10 looters?

Bragging about farming a lot ..... :eek::eek:

Chitwi

Yes. We are. And there was 2 mil in it a couple days ago with you overtaking us with 20 mins to go despite a much bigger acc and a much better farming spread plus tribemates who farm far less. So you’re stealing them and we are in top 10 looters so everything about your message is incorrect.
Lol...

Rank 9, my mistake... Okay I can see that now, but u must admit that was a one off.

And about our spread... half my villages have no barbs around them thanks to AA's conquest against the barbarian kingdom.

Bragging about farming a lot ..... :eek::eek:

Mehh...Better than bragging about how big your bank account is :p

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Nice, you hold down the C button longer than others.