W97 Best of/Worst of

Krapek

Yes. We are. And there was 2 mil in it a couple days ago with you overtaking us with 20 mins to go despite a much bigger acc and a much better farming spread plus tribemates who farm far less. So you’re stealing them and we are in top 10 looters so everything about your message is incorrect.
Lol...
I dont see how the fuzz about who is the biggest farmer can last so long, Chitwi is doing good at farming and rightfully so, noone is stealing as long as i know barbs that people can farm are open to everyone, so...
giphy.gif

Chitwi

Nice, you hold down the C button longer than others.
1) C farming is maybe 1/3rd of it

2) I agree that it's not an incredible achievement by any means. And I didn't mean to come off egocentric, but I was just confused as to how Aretas felt they were narrowly missing looter of the day on a daily basis...

Last edited:

DeletedUser102250

Lol, people thinking they can compare to the Chitwi acc in farming
1) C farming is maybe 1/3rd of it

2) I agree that it's not an incredible achievement by any means. And I didn't mean to come off egocentric, but I was just confused as to how Aretas felt they were narrowly missing looter of the day on a daily basis...

Just stop stealing the awards from him you monster, you're half apologies won't suffice.

Deleted User - 10770065

Chitwi is surrounded by shit farmers/lazy players which are his tribemates. IL have 1 person in the top 10 for farming and it's him, whereas Creati have 8, so the stats are incredibly skewed. But keep giving your wonderful tribemate praise if it helps with tribe morale.

Chitwi

Omg... would u look at all these photo finishes.... you never had me, you never had yo car

Attachments

• why.png
    why.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

DeletedUser121656

I wonder if Shaun will stick around to actually fight and not quit after we noble the rest of his tribe before we get to his back line account :)

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys I didn't mean to start a farming war. It was meant to be funny. Yes Chitwi has gotten the looter a couple times when I believed I was going to get it. I never said I was challenging him on the daily. That sounds like more work then I'm willing to do.

DeletedUser121656

I think he has gotten more than a couple of times

Attachments

• chtwi.JPG
    chtwi.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 13

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes and I'm so proud of him. But I've only challenged for looter a couple of times, so it would follow that he couldn't have gotten looter when I thought I would more then a couple times.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can dream can't I? Someday the beautiful looter will be mine. Or at least it will in my dreams.

DeletedUser121656

I can dream can't I? Someday the beautiful looter will be mine. Or at least it will in my dreams.
Just wait until Mike OPs you. Then you can get your looter, but you'll probably need new villages afterwards.

DeletedUser121656

Yo Shaun, No diplo, no recruitment. So why haven't you rimmed this guy with 51 villages in the middle of your villages? I am going to assume he is either out playing you... or maybe.... creati HAS DIPLO???? :O say it ain't so.

Attachments

• shaunDK.JPG
    shaunDK.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 15