Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

DeletedUser122173

Is indeed. They booted myself and a few others to get in OMG's good graces today.

Wow, is that true that Penny is selling out his own tribemates to save his own skin? I kind of wrote off his past mistakes as generally good intentioned but not reading the game particularly well, but this is truly embarrassing. I'd be ashamed to sell out members of my tribe for a peace deal for myself and my group of friends. Makes one question what the value is of being part of Para when your duke isn't even willing to stand up for you when the going gets tough.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow, is that true that Penny is selling out his own tribemates to save his own skin? I kind of wrote off his past mistakes as generally good intentioned but not reading the game particularly well, but this is truly embarrassing. I'd be ashamed to sell out members of my tribe for a peace deal for myself and my group of friends. Makes one question what the value is of being part of Para when your duke isn't even willing to stand up for you when the going gets tough.

Not really because it would off happened regardless I was going to start a new tribe and I already had terms in place about who I would recruit and diplomacy was sorted with o.m.g and half the tribe would jump but as penny stepped down instead of jumping I came back and didn’t bother going through all the hassle.

DeletedUser122173

I don't think it's particularly good for tribal stability since it shows you don't value your tribemates. It's similarish to just recruiting members to be meatshields, but it is also part of the game so I can respect it. You could always come to me for a peace deal too, just give me a good enough offer eh?

Mr. Cringer Pants

Not really because it would off happened regardless I was going to start a new tribe and I already had terms in place about who I would recruit and diplomacy was sorted with o.m.g and half the tribe would jump but as penny stepped down instead of jumping I came back and didn’t bother going through all the hassle.

You are basically admitting to not sticking with your mates as a new leader...

Edit: @Nemesis: that's rather nice and noble of the enemy tribe. :p

Get chatting chaty.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it's particularly good for tribal stability since it shows you don't value your tribemates. It's similarish to just recruiting members to be meatshields, but it is also part of the game so I can respect it. You could always come to me for a peace deal too, just give me a good enough offer eh?

Lol is it bad I don’t know who you are.
I value my tribe mates always have but I can only value people I know and on top off that I did offer them all a massive apology and some off them understood.
I get the whole you don’t kick memebers and your always loyal I always try to be but as I said my argument goes this wasn’t my tribe till 12 hours ago and this tribe will still have more changes to happen.

I am always fair and do what I can in fact their are very few people as loyal as me I understand this world I’ve been a bit more unloyal but I still am very loyal compared to 99% of tw players and always help everyone out.

DeletedUser114002

85-6 since the beginning of the fight now. Disaster for Para.

The biggest misunderstaning here on externals is that Beast and Code won Para by their skill.

Is anyone here going to admit that O.M.G did a damn good job exhausting their fronts or we gonna skip this part like it never happened. Other than @xillah noone else has mentioned this and its kinda pathetic taking all the glory while all you guys did was attack a weak weak front.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I am always fair and do what I can in fact their are very few people as loyal as me I understand this world I’ve been a bit more unloyal but I still am very loyal compared to 99% of tw players and always help everyone out.

what?

The biggest misunderstaning here on externals is that Beast and Code won Para by their skill.

Is anyone here going to admit that O.M.G did a damn good job exhausting their fronts or we gonna skip this part like it never happened. Other than @xillah noone else has mentioned this and its kinda pathetic taking all the glory while all you guys did was attack a weak weak front.

There is an OMG thread. This is the Code thread so probably why the attention is revolving around Code/Beast.

I agree with you though. O.M.G. did very well :)

DeletedUser57259

It wasn't Penny, he stood down as duke, it was Chaty. I don't think it will do Para much good.

Had I known how useless a good chunk of the Para membership were I wouldn't have joined. For the most part it seems very "every man for themselves".

There are decent players in there, although what's happened is a dick move I consider Chaty one of them. I don't want this to come across as me being bitter.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

To be fair I wouldn’t say beast and code won by skill I would say they won that skirmish due to the previous leadership moving all the defence to the omg frontline after we know code where going to hit but at the same time mistakes happen

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It wasn't Penny, he stood down as duke, it was Chaty. I don't think it will do Para much good.

Had I known how useless a good chunk of the Para membership were I wouldn't have joined. For the most part it seems very "every man for themselves".

There are decent players in there, although what's happened is a dick move I consider Chaty one of them. I don't want this to come across as me being bitter.

Lol consider me what you want but don’t think no one stuck up for you I made the decision you can say what you want about the move but don’t blame anyone else other then me was my choice and mine alone