Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

DeletedUser57259

I am always fair and do what I can in fact their are very few people as loyal as me I understand this world I’ve been a bit more unloyal but I still am very loyal compared to 99% of tw players and always help everyone out.
Nah, not having that.

You jumped ship from your tribe, came back after it became clear you could become duke, then threw a bunch of players under the bus.

While I understand why you made the choices you did, you were in a tough spot, you don't get to talk about how loyal you are. That's absolute bullshit.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah, not having that.

You jumped ship from your tribe, came back after it became clear you could become duke, then threw a bunch of players under the bus.

While I understand why you made the choices you did, you were in a tough spot, you don't get to talk about how loyal you are. That's absolute bullshit.

I jumped ship after I found out all the bad decisions that have been made. In fact pretty much everyone was upset. I was still going to fight code and beast.

I never said maybe I wasn’t a bit more unloyal here but I would still argue I am very loyal believe what you want.

Also ask anyone who knows me I don’t want to lead it is the worst job on this game it stops becoming a game it becomes a chor I want to be a memeber who just gets to grow it’s all I have wanted this world I started leading at the end of 96 and I forgot how much time it takes.

DeletedUser57259

Lol consider me what you want but don’t think no one stuck up for you I made the decision you can say what you want about the move but don’t blame anyone else other then me was my choice and mine alone
I said I consider you to be one of the decent players in the tribe. I've also said I can understand why you made that decision.

Just go and look at the snipe section of the tribal forum or keep an eye on any sit thread that comes up. The response people get is why I don't think much of a good chunk of the tribes membership There are good players in there, but there are too many people using the tribes rank as an uberella .

Some players will do well, it won't be in para though.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I said I consider you to be one of the decent players in the tribe. I've also said I can understand why you made that decision.

Just go and look at the snipe section of the tribal forum or keep an eye on any sit thread that comes up. The response people get is why I don't think much of a good chunk of the tribes membership There are good players in there, but there are too many people using the tribes rank as an uberella .

Some players will do well, it won't be in para though.

Sorry I misunderstood.

Maybe para will fall I hope they won’t cant comment.
Yeah I plan on hopefully trying to sort it out and give beast and code a big fight but if I die I die (to be fair I would finally be free of this cursed game lol)

DeletedUser122173

Lol is it bad I don’t know who you are.
I value my tribe mates always have but I can only value people I know and on top off that I did offer them all a massive apology and some off them understood.
I get the whole you don’t kick memebers and your always loyal I always try to be but as I said my argument goes this wasn’t my tribe till 12 hours ago and this tribe will still have more changes to happen.

I am always fair and do what I can in fact their are very few people as loyal as me I understand this world I’ve been a bit more unloyal but I still am very loyal compared to 99% of tw players and always help everyone out.

Well I am the leader of Code. You can find my username on our tribe profile.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol there is more gossip in this chat than at a girls sleepover. Just go play the game.

Honestly, Para did the smartest and hardest move there is. It is not easy to be a real leader. To be a true leader means to make the hard choices, to sacrifice, to choose the lesser of two evils. I don't expect all of you to understand this, but I respect their decision.
In the long run, you will see that it was the best choice they could have done in that situation. The benefits will become apparent soon enough. Patience....you all should try it more often.

DeletedUser122173

Your not on our tribe profile it’s just my name as I’m aware

By our tribe, I mean Code.

I'm asking you relatively seriously whether you'd be willing to give us some of your members for peace and time to rebuild. Perhaps this is not the best context in which to discuss these things, which is why I proposed you message me ingame.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I'm asking you relatively seriously whether you'd be willing to give us some of your members for peace and time to rebuild.

Lol no I wouldn’t you could ask each memeber individually if they want to give up to get peace and then agree terms but unless you get every one off them to agree to then no :p the difference being before you asked I had agreed these terms with o.m.g when I started a new tribe

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I'm asking you relatively seriously whether you'd be willing to give us some of your members for peace and time to rebuild. Perhaps this is not the best context in which to discuss these things, which is why I proposed you message me ingame.
But I suppose if your willing to hit beast then I would be open to giving you all my villages :p only after you proofed you would war them anyway :p

DeletedUser122173

But I suppose if your willing to hit beast then I would be open to giving you all my villages :p only after you proofed you would war them anyway :p

Well my door is always open for negotiations. Give me a salivating enough offer and we'll turn on Beast. Not just your villages though, what you gave to O.m.G was more than that. We both know you don't have to get permission of the members and we're happy to eat them alive.

But I'm not that desperate though, so it's going to have to be up to you.

DeletedUser57259

Honestly, Para did the smartest and hardest move there is. It is not easy to be a real leader. To be a true leader means to make the hard choices, to sacrifice, to choose the lesser of two evils. I don't expect all of you to understand this, but I respect their decision.
I totally understand the decision. It doesn't fix their underlying internal problems though.

They may be able to fix them, but it feels like they've been found out a bit here. If a tribe has a lot of territory and is going to haemorrhage villages why give them a chance to be in a position to take your tribe later?

They would have been smarter to keep their heads down after zombie joined and quietly merged accounts for a few weeks. Or jumped in with the tribe up north that were up for fighting Beast instead of jumping on them.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I have to say that I absolutely love the open forum war negotiations going on here. Nice touch to w100.

This coupled with the Premium fiasco earlier makes for a great PnP day. Thanks to both sides for this.

What do you mean what lol

I mean you said you are loyal than immediately followed up saying you were unloyal this world but were still loyal.

It was kind of a confusing sentence.

DeletedUser57259

I mean you said you are loyal than immediately followed up saying you were unloyal this world but were still loyal.

It was kind of a confusing sentence.

He's been unloyal but believes he's still more loyal that 99% of TW players. He can't think much of the TW player base.

This wouldn't rank in the top ten of shady moves I've seen in TW. It won't be in the top ten of shady shit on W100 by the end of it.

Saying that you can't boot 5 active members of your tribe as tribute and then talk about how you're in the top 1% of players when it comes to loyalty. :D

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Am I dreaming? I hope I'm not reading this correctly. Any duke that'll dismiss contributing players for security is no duke. I'd rather fight the world than to let another tribe think they can demand me to do anything that'll jeopardise my friends game play, especially the ones that actually help. Tell me one time chaty or anyone else in the council help snipe, account sit or anything else pertaining Beast/Code war. All I ever seen were complaints on how bad of a leader penny is and requests for me to lead. Out of 50 players there were maybe 10 that helped; 3 of those were kicked this morning..I see no logic in that. & @ Rima for you to agree with the decisions made instead of bashing every last one of those idiots that kicked you is beyond me. I honestly can't believe I'm sitting here watching players from para post & agree that this was a smart move, I'd expect omg to ofc because they're reaping the benefits

DeletedUser57259

...& @ Rima for you to agree with the decisions made instead of bashing every last one of those idiots that kicked you is beyond me. I honestly can't believe I'm sitting here watching players from para post & agree that this was a smart move, I'd expect omg to ofc because they're reaping the benefits
Oh, I don't agree with it. I wouldn't have made that call at all. I can understand it though.