Dirty DS

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ay1FQIJ.png

Tata Adest

The amount you guys talk you’d better make a discord server and add our guys to it.

Make sure to add me aswell, I love drama and trashtalk. And no @ottomatic fighter, not about Megan’s thumbs.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lil Grootie is still so happy with w100 because he hasn't been able to make much progress here. It's okay Grootie, even gods can have an off-world.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lil Grootie is still so happy with w100 because he hasn't been able to make much progress here. It's okay Grootie, even gods can have an off-world.

w100 wasn’t even my most recent win...just the most recent world where you quit the day we catted you...my OPs put fear into your soul clearly you’re banding with a whole K to fight little Grooty that says enough to me. If Top 10 in every OD category and top 50 is an off world so be it, we will still destroy you all and win or lose will make it worth it.

I For Win

Reaction score
Cute to see all those faces repeat themself :)
Gj on take out a guy who wasn't even on as 5 tribes! Big ups!:)
As you 4sure failed hard on the other guys you hit ;)
But please send again, give me my rank 1 supporter spot back please<3

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Barcsa

Even tho one of the players on that accounts is a complete bum they are still 10 TImes the player you are ! , Dont worry i will come banging on your frontline soon. Hope you have enough PP to build up after I cat all those little barbs you are taking. Complete nubs who think they are good annoy me !!!