mEiN mAsTeRpIeCe

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why do you keep trying to make your shitty tribe relevant? clearly this thread was a reaction thread to the declaration from design to ruckus, you werent part of that. What you plebs and AMG do doesnt matter when it comes to what happens between ruckus and design, total different front. You can talk when you actually do something on that front, till then, make your own thread to meme AMG or something

You're literally like germany, making and celebrating a small advance through europe whilst losing ground in africa, USSR and france.

I love how much of a salty reaction I get from you design nubs when I state common sense and logic. Bravo design, you're like 80 villages up vs SL, whilst ruckus and co are 400+ villages up elsewhere. But hoorah! You're obviously winning here!

Moo'rons.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Holy christ.

Go read all the shit the actual SL account talked. Go read all the shit niko talked. Thats why we are memeing the account. Cause despite being rank 1 and praised as all powerful it was literal garbage

Except ole we love you

If you seriously think anyone in design is intimidated by sarcow your delusional

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bravo design, you're like 80 villages up vs SL
100+?
1581700286789.png

whilst ruckus and co are 400+ villages up elsewhere.
You're also not considering the fact that your stats are beyond screwed, considering that "DMG" is psycho? And they've literally been slapped far before we declared on Ruckus. We've been fighting ruckus since the 29th? Also, how many of those ex-psycho players were even stacked? Like legit AMG were sitting on defense on our frontlines with them for days even after we declared on Ruckus, they only destacked after we started nobling SL. So 10 days unstacked near us if that? You're literally counting caps that had zero affiliation with us? Lol

But yes, continue counting DMG/Psycho so you can stat pad and make yourselves feel better. Because once that stat padding isn't even enough to cover the amount of losses that will happen it'll be real awkward. Bask in your glory for now moo'ron.

Deleted User - 11134637

dam only 2kk oda? was this guy afraid of attacking or playing only def?

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
100+?
View attachment 3646

You're also not considering the fact that your stats are beyond screwed, considering that "DMG" is psycho? And they've literally been slapped far before we declared on Ruckus. We've been fighting ruckus since the 29th? Also, how many of those ex-psycho players were even stacked? Like legit AMG were sitting on defense on our frontlines with them for days even after we declared on Ruckus, they only destacked after we started nobling SL. So 10 days unstacked near us if that? You're literally counting caps that had zero affiliation with us? Lol

But yes, continue counting DMG/Psycho so you can stat pad and make yourselves feel better. Because once that stat padding isn't even enough to cover the amount of losses that will happen it'll be real awkward. Bask in your glory for now moo'ron.

He isn't the only one recapping his villages, I believe a recent post put kriez at + 15 or so. :)

Congratulations Mr USA, you JOINED a war long after it had started, that doesn't mean the stats refresh with you, it means your tribe gets added to the stat pool. Stop trying to downplay everything anyone else does, when all of your boasting is of the #2 and #3 tribes joining up to hit just one player. EVERYONE knew that OUT, PSYCHO, AMG etc all had a coalition of alliances, and we ALL know that Design, AMG, DMG, hell, even some M, were stacking OUT vs Ruckus.

You joined side B. Side B, including the mighty design's efforts, are still down 400+ villages.

You're losing.

Ruckus are winning.

EZ WAR.

Moo'ron.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He isn't the only one recapping his villages, I believe a recent post put kriez at + 15 or so. :)

Congratulations Mr USA, you JOINED a war long after it had started, that doesn't mean the stats refresh with you, it means your tribe gets added to the stat pool. Stop trying to downplay everything anyone else does, when all of your boasting is of the #2 and #3 tribes joining up to hit just one player. EVERYONE knew that OUT, PSYCHO, AMG etc all had a coalition of alliances, and we ALL know that Design, AMG, DMG, hell, even some M, were stacking OUT vs Ruckus.

You joined side B. Side B, including the mighty design's efforts, are still down 400+ villages.

You're losing.

Ruckus are winning.

EZ WAR.

Moo'ron.

Let's go with your war analogies. So because USA only joined in Normandy the 6th of June, they got wrecked by the Germans before that? Do war stats before the landing apply to the Americans when they joined the war? No. They weren't involved before that. They steamrolled the Atlantic wall that was supposed to be unbreakable. Just as SL and Niko claimed SL account was. You're making yourself look like a fool. Stop trying to act clever and go be a dumb cow in some far lawn away from our front that we are dominantly crushing.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1581707365652.png
Nearly 100 still. SOOOOO obviously don't know what you're talking about? We could debate that 20 villages isn't much, but that's nearly half your smallest players village count. And a fifth of your village count.

I would reply to the rest of your message but I think shinko handled it already.

Idk what's more moo'ronic, a guy named panda using cow references or his actual external replies.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We could debate that 20 villages isn't much, but that's nearly half your smallest players village count.

Jumping in here, how is 20 almost half of 75?

Also Ipandamonium has nothing to do with pandas, you moo'ron. - EDIT to save spam

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Says the name doesn't reference a panda, yet states that it is a play on words being a panda so puts a panda up. Logic. Rather argue about a panda than try to discuss shinko's post on how wrong it just made him look. More logic.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Says the name doesn't reference a panda, yet states that it is a play on words being a panda so puts a panda up. Logic. Rather argue about a panda than try to discuss shinko's post on how wrong it just made him look. More logic.
I said i'm just jumping in about your maths, the rest of this thread is my co not me. Also, if you can't tell my name is more like pandemonium than panda ? Then I don't know what else to tell you, and in terms of a picture, what does a picture of Pandemonium look like oO so sure, I use a panda, my co doesn't. But why did you even start about our username?

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Close war :/

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruckus, Misfit, SARCOW, TRD, REBELS
Side 2:
Tribes: Design, AMG, DMG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 7,811
Difference: 112

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 567
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 33,638,969
Difference: 2,701,658

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,667,748
Difference: 375,504

chart

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure, let's go down that road :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruckus, Misfit, SARCOW, TRD, REBELS
Side 2:
Tribes: IYI, AMG, DMG, Design, Daddy, ~NW~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 606
Difference: 421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,971,389
Difference: 3,087,959

chart

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Reasons why these stats are irrelevant, ty

Nope, you're using stats of tribes we made no contact with. Whereas OUT, DMG, AMG and Design are/were all working together.
That's why I had to add the tribes you guys (I assume) made no contact with, to bring balance.