Top/flop tribes.

DeletedUser116348

This just comes across as reaching really hard with how much ill-informed stuff is being thrown out, and then the general reaching for any kind of point. Didn't realise you were just sat in a rim tribe but it makes more sense now

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
da2E5I7.png

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Nah, i don't think DS is complete trash, i mean yeah sure they do run to Shock/NF/Aces/Ikea everyday asking for alliance to hit one of the said 4 tribes. I mean, its great play and makes other tribes smile when they come with new words and ideas. Me for example, i get all jumpy and excited to hear the newest plans they made up. How shock will be an easy walk or how we need to attack ikea etc etc. Love every moment off it.

Tbh, what would DS be without I for win, oh yeah, complete trash.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah, i don't think DS is complete trash, i mean yeah sure they do run to Shock/NF/Aces/Ikea everyday asking for alliance to hit one of the said 4 tribes. I mean, its great play and makes other tribes smile when they come with new words and ideas. Me for example, i get all jumpy and excited to hear the newest plans they made up. How shock will be an easy walk or how we need to attack ikea etc etc. Love every moment off it.

Its like bingo. Which tribe hasn't DS begged for an alliance whilst at the same time encouraging other tribes to hit them. I can't think of one!

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score

Said the Duke of the tribe that made a whole continent and a huge amount on our, alliance to eat DS. You are very good, Ds vs 8aa8 alone whould had been such an ez clap get in your cave now bonobo

Last edited:

White-Shadow

Reaction score

Offer still stands on a 1v1 lil guy, anytime babes.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Arxonix if you’ll go back a few pages I said I quit the world. I ppd a bit then handed my villages over to a team mate, time constraints finishing a business diploma which I can say is done now! So I’ll be back and from the start this time when our tribes points equal more than a single player of DS”s.

Spy or Die.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I blocked the comment can only imagine what it says. But yeah, I never denied any of them being good I questioned the honourability of the tribe with the spy or die mails and account sitting then Nobling anyway only to be called a liar.
Once had 3-5 players as big as our tribe right near us. We were pretty much stuffed so we ppd a bit a few hung around, I was finishing my diploma and we had a 3-4 who quit the same week due to personal reasons etc, was all a bit much. That’s all my point was.

Then I’m referred to “who”s this guy etc what’s he talking about”.
Who is anyone? I’m a player and I’m here end of story.

See you on 113 if you guys show up. Instead of talking we can fight instead.

You’d think you guys would be happy to have new blood here in the forums, guess not, though some have made me feel welcome and included me like @Fleezus Clyde and @AuroraMoon. Thanks appreciate that.

The topic is still what it is and my opinion and posts stand, DS isn’t honourable and a deceitful tribe and that’s proven to be the case from a few players. Now you got another. End of.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you new here you saw how ppl talking shit about DS so you wanted to be cool too, that ppl here like you when you shittalk about DS too.

The ppl who's giving you likes are bad.
If the swedes have be on your side then ok. But the guys from 8aa8,nf and shock lol

I don't know who's more terrible from them, just good at shittalk

NiCkOoLaZzZz

Reaction score
Yeah I understand that my point was, did he direct that comment toward me hence me mailing him, why prolong an argument when you can just talk it out....

My overall point against DS was the fact that they sent those messages and that player Nikolaaz ( It was spelt differently ) sent at least 75 nobles at a minimum at one village over a period of hmm 4 weeks-ish maybe a little less, with help from a TOG player Franzil and couldn't take it, we defended it, he never managed to get the village.

DS has some skilled players I never once called them shit overall just the style and the way in which they played I called shit, mailing ( Spy or Die ) to players, like what is that? Then the guy let a player from DS account sit and was then nobled out 3 days later lol.... Dumb move on his behalf, but they couldn't even hold up that end of the bargain? They made him a Spy got some info on where we had pre-stacked front line, this was before they were right on top of us and then nobled him. He was stupid for not telling us, we would have stacked him out instead right?

I get it's a game and the aim is to win but I conduct myself in better manner one with honour to the unspoken rules, like the refugee rule? That's not an improvement or a 100% has to happen thing, but if I had recruited a refugee I would boot him.

Anyway, that's why I PM'd him instead to end the bickering.

At least 75 noblemen on one village. 18 trains and 3 noblemen extra, because i was running low on budget for a proper train. My nearest village at that point was some good 9 hour travel distance by noblemen. That would mean i was sending an attack around twice a day (minus 6 hours where i am sleeping). That means i sent all these in a course of 9 days and a half (low budget 3 noblemen train). If i was attacking that village for 4 weeks, are you sure i did not send more noblemen? Like around 219? And i still did not get it. You guys were using all your defenses from nearby villages on it. At one point one would say i was sending those fat noblemen as a sacrifice to the turtle gods. And it worked. Paul the Paladin, my champion, came knocking on those nearby villages, and by divine intervention (and help from a few axemen) helped these villagers see the error in their ways.

By the way, i see you misspelled my name differently each time you mentioned me. At least stick to one spelling. Consistency makes success or some other motivating stuff.

There is another thread for all this though, and it is called dirty DS.

Last edited:

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you new here you saw how ppl talking shit about DS so you wanted to be cool too, that ppl here like you when you shittalk about DS too.

The ppl who's giving you likes are bad.
If the swedes have be on your side then ok. But the guys from 8aa8,nf and shock lol

I don't know who's more terrible from them, just good at shittalk

0oJSGPC.png

97OavnY.png

Your biggest achievement against us :) I know, who is more terrible here but that's not on our side. And after that, you wanted diplomacy AGAIN with us? :D Don't worry guys, "it's just war".

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
0oJSGPC.png

97OavnY.png

Your biggest achievement against us :) I know, who is more terrible here but that's not on our side. And after that, you wanted diplomacy AGAIN with us? :D Don't worry guys, "it's just war".
When you call ds dirty but you are not even able to keep a privacy on your messages, funny

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don’t remember asking anyone to be ally. Also the only ones I call casual net players are DS and noname. Please stop claiming that I, or ikea (however I AM IKEA) tell you anything at all

Last edited: