WAR :DECLARATION: OF :WAR-AGAINST: 'TRIBE' 'NBD'(No Big Deal;Neurogenic Bowel Dysfunction;Nervous Break Down;Nothing But Drama;)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So then when Riot did backstab them and break the 24 hour agreement it was a bigger betrayal because by then NBD trusted them

People nowadays call this strategy if you didn't know xD
backstab backstab backstab and pretend to be the honorable one by just blaming your enemy for anything you can, sometimes even made up trolling stuff :D

Even in life it is not those who deserve it that get it but it is those who give everything to get it that will get it, get it :)

Rimsoni

Reaction score
Oh no Rimsoni must be right, see the first time obviously (and with no historical grounds) didn't trust Riot after having been betrayed, cause Riot closed them in and restricted their growth south which would look like a shooting gallery was being set up and they were next.

Riot turned south instead so it only looked like they had been betrayed the first time and discussing options was obviously the same as plotting against them and attacking their members since in their opinion Riot was setting up to break the agreement but no attacks were sent, no notice given.

So then when Riot did backstab them and break the 24 hour agreement it was a bigger betrayal because by then NBD trusted them, that end of the world rumble is looking smaller and smaller every week, and there is still 3 months to go before anyone can win.

Saying that ^ is all well and good but nbd leadership agreed they were gonna hit riot.

Dippy

Reaction score
Just wanna clear some stuff up cause riot seem to think they’ve been great...

NBD have mass deleted upon first attacks sent, for a laugh.
NBD agreed with Riot that we would have an end game alliance and would war each other at the endafter we fought doh, Goons and Smoke. When the war came, riot cut us off and managed to get the rest of the world to go against Doh so we thought we’d even the world.
riot just before we were gonna declare managed to convince their long term slaves DT and farm u to declare on us so we decided not to declare.
NBD players decide we were gonna defeat DT and then have an internal war for a laugh cause most players wanted to leave since the world was done.
V1 declared war on riot and everyone seems to think we were gonna join them but honestly we didn’t really care...
we were in it for the fun, we had our fun and next no hauls we’ll be back and do it all again. I am looking forward to it all.
P.S riot say it was cause we were planning to go against them but we all know it’s because we finally broke DT lines and they were scared we could do whatever we wanted

Deleted User - 769122

He is refering to what Dippy said earlier, and no he didn't say they were plotting to hit Riot, they were expecting they'd have to fight Riot back before Doh was proven to be their target

Or yeah, see above, Dippy does say it best in his own words

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The dirtier you play the more of a pro you are..... and riot are some of the best pro's I have meet this game :p

Rimsoni

Reaction score
"you’ve admitted to us in the joint chats you was going to hit if we didn’t first. Also why would riot get themselves into yet another war if they didn’t have reason to believe nbd was going to strike at some point. We may be stupid but give us at least some credit."
6f79dcf7899139971922969d959bc96e.png

Reaction score
Just wanna clear some stuff up cause riot seem to think they’ve been great...

You guys were nice and all, I don't want to get into the back-stab business but honestly, do you guys think it was funny to mass delete? lol
I understand you were in a very difficult position and 9/10 anyone in that position would get wrecked... but I still don't see it as being a 'laugh' to just mass delete. Rather it proves you just gave up and realised you had no chance to give a fight. Again I realise you were in a hard situation and many people would quit in that situation but please don't just say you quit just for the 'laugh' lol. You quit because you didn't stand a chance and wasn't bothered not for a 'laugh'.

Dippy

Reaction score
You guys were nice and all, I don't want to get into the back-stab business but honestly, do you guys think it was funny to mass delete? lol
I understand you were in a very difficult position and 9/10 anyone in that position would get wrecked... but I still don't see it as being a 'laugh' to just mass delete. Rather it proves you just gave up and realised you had no chance to give a fight. Again I realise you were in a hard situation and many people would quit in that situation but please don't just say you quit just for the 'laugh' lol. You quit because you didn't stand a chance and wasn't bothered not for a 'laugh'.

we could have fought, and invested time and made it difficult. But like you say, it wasn’t worth it. We would’ve lost in the long run. We felt it would be funnier and more relief for us all to mass delete

Deleted User - 769122

Actually Dippy while your still here clear something up for me, would NBD have mass deleted had Riot stuck to the agreement, gave the 24 hours notice and warred as was agreed on?

charshaun

Reaction score
nbd still better than char and the rest of error backstabbers

Keep fishing noob ;)

I am more loyal than you will ever know.. But where does that get you these days?

Tell you what.. "Speed round me" and we will settle this ;)

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NBD agreed with Riot that we would have an end game alliance and would war each other at the endafter we fought doh, Goons and Smoke. When the war came, riot cut us off
cut you off? As in noble the enemy faster than you? What do you expect us to do in a war? Wait and sit back letting the enemy rebuild their troops because you guys can't noble fast enough? Also... Ask for village swaps, jump to the front, ... plenty of options there to prevent or fix that situation.

and managed to get the rest of the world to go against Doh so we thought we’d even the world.
Is that admitting u were planning to backstab?

P.S riot say it was cause we were planning to go against them but we all know it’s because we finally broke DT lines and they were scared we could do whatever we wanted
Finally broke DT lines? Wut? Disillusion ? or just not knowing how the game works?
You guys took like 20 DT villages... Is that "breaking the DT lines"? Eeh?!

Imagine naving your tribe "Never Back Down" but then backing down(deleting) before the first nobles even land.... OOF
3a7.jpg

Deleted User - 769122

Actually on the taking 20 villages breaking DT lines .... with how small that front was yeah it likely was breaking their line, it was breaking something if they had to lie to win a war

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually on the taking 20 villages breaking DT lines .... with how small that front was yeah it likely was breaking their line, it was breaking something if they had to lie to win a war
20 Villages... Out of 1284 total, that's 0.15% of their villages. So because you took a handful of front villages, you think u were massively winning the war?
Yeps, just as I thought... Disillusion

Untitled.png

Did you even pay attention to their location? You were """ breaking their line """ in their isolated cluster that NBD was bordering to, while their main hive is across the continent... Lets say in theory, NBD ate up that entire cluster( FYI was never gonna happen). The main fight would be in their main hive where they walk like 30min to support/recap and u guys have to sent 3-5 hour long trains.
So as a final note,
No. You did not "break their lines" You barely scratched a front. L2P before u try to brag.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"you’ve admitted to us in the joint chats you was going to hit if we didn’t first. Also why would riot get themselves into yet another war if they didn’t have reason to believe nbd was going to strike at some point. We may be stupid but give us at least some credit."
6f79dcf7899139971922969d959bc96e.png

Don't try to take my conversations out of context, that was referring to Osama bragging about how RIOT would be helping them soon.